Obama shows his anti-semitism...gives Israel the middle finger on his way out the door

The following is chronology of statements by U.S. officials on U.S. policies toward Israeli Settlements in the Palestinian Occupied Territories.
Statements from U.S. Government Officials Concerning Israeli Settlements | Churches for Middle East Peace

Label Obama what you will for standing up for long held American values.

Antisemitism is not a long held American value.

Obama lied to Israel. Bad optics for POTUS.
Obama has long stated that Israel's ethnic cleansing is a serious problem.

And, let's remember that has been US policy for DECADES.

Remember that Bush43 pushed for negotiations between Israel and Palestine, and his "road map" had prerequisites that each side was required to meet.

The Bush requirement on Israel was that Netanyahu remove the settlements that even Netanyahu agreed were illegal.

Netanyahu AGREED to that road map, but then FAILED to remove the illegal settlements. Bush allowed the negotiation to continue, but Israel continued ethnic cleansing operations EVEN DURING NEGOTIATIONS!!!

NOW you tell me that you think Obama is the problem???

NOW you tell me that it is Obama who lied???

Yes Obama lied to Israeli diplomats prior to the UN vote.

It's bad form to lie to allies.
Big bad obama. Why didn't he just vote yes along with all the other nations instead of abstaining?

The following is chronology of statements by U.S. officials on U.S. policies toward Israeli Settlements in the Palestinian Occupied Territories.
Statements from U.S. Government Officials Concerning Israeli Settlements | Churches for Middle East Peace

Label Obama what you will for standing up for long held American values.

Antisemitism is not a long held American value.

Obama lied to Israel. Bad optics for POTUS.
Obama has long stated that Israel's ethnic cleansing is a serious problem.

And, let's remember that has been US policy for DECADES.

Remember that Bush43 pushed for negotiations between Israel and Palestine, and his "road map" had prerequisites that each side was required to meet.

The Bush requirement on Israel was that Netanyahu remove the settlements that even Netanyahu agreed were illegal.

Netanyahu AGREED to that road map, but then FAILED to remove the illegal settlements. Bush allowed the negotiation to continue, but Israel continued ethnic cleansing operations EVEN DURING NEGOTIATIONS!!!

NOW you tell me that you think Obama is the problem???

NOW you tell me that it is Obama who lied???

Yes Obama lied to Israeli diplomats prior to the UN vote.

It's bad form to lie to allies.
Big bad obama. Why didn't he just vote yes along with all the other nations instead of abstaining?
because

Now we know the truth. Obama is an anti-Semite.
Giving the world a voice, by proxy of the U.N., is anti-Semetic??

giphy.gif

But on a side note, it isn't necessarily 'Antisemitism' anytime the US doesn't do what Israel orders it to. We are a sovereign nation. We don't take orders from foreign nations. I don't know how most Americans came to believe that whatever Israel wants, is what we should want. I do think it's time we separate a bit from Israel's foreign policy.

We don't need to go to war every time Israel pushes it. And i know some of you are gonna hit me with that knee-jerk 'You hate Jews' response. But i would urge you to take a deep breathe and calm down. And then really contemplate what i've said.

Forum List

Back