Obama Skips His Aunt Zeituni's Funeral.......................To Go Play Round Of Golf

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Obama's illegal alien Kenyan aunt died a few weeks ago. She and his Uncle Omar had aquired Social Security cards illegally and ignored deportation orders for decades while collecting welfare. On a side note, Obama also has been using a social security number from Connecticut, a state he never lived in nor had family members that live their too. What is astonishing is that his aunt gave Obama all the details about his alleged fathers life back in Kenya so he could put that in his book 'Dreams From My Father' that he made tons of money off of. So how does he pay respect to her when she dies? He goes to play golf instead of attending her funeral.

Obama's Aunt Zeituni Was Key to His Kenya Memoir

Last edited:
He's such an insufferable ass.

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

Obama's illegal alien Kenyan aunt died a few weeks ago. She and his Uncle Omar had aquired Social Security cards illegally and ignored deportation orders for decades while collecting welfare. On a side note, Obama also has been using a social security number from Connecticut, a state he never lived in nor had family members that live their too. What is astonishing is that his aunt gave Obama all the details about his alleged fathers life back in Kenya so he could put that in his book 'Dreams From My Father' that he made tons of money off of. So how does he pay respect to her when she dies? He goes to play golf instead of attending her funeral.

Obama's Aunt Zeituni Was Key to His Kenya Memoir

That's how people from Kenya morn a death. They go play golf.

Obama Skips His Aunt Zeituni's Funeral.......................To Go Play Round Of Golf
Obama goes on a trip.......................BAD
Obama does Israel.......................BAD
Obama criticizes Putin.......................BAD
Obama appeases Putin.......................BAD
Obama has a negro uncle.......................BAD

Why do I have a feeling you are Obama in disguise wasting our time instead of running the country?​

30,000 legitimate people with real Social Security numbers were in line ahead of her for Boston Public Housing, yet she got in.

Why did the Bush administration not deport her?
Because she knew people.........like an empty suit from chitown

No she went through proper channels..

Ms. Onyango moved to South Boston on a valid visa in 2000 and sought political asylum in 2002. It was denied in 2004, and she was ordered to leave the country, but she refused.

She was living in relative anonymity in Boston until just before the 2008 presidential election, when her illegal status was reported by The Associated Press. The Times of London found her in what it described as “run-down public housing.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/09/us/zeituni-onyango-obamas-aunt-from-kenya-dies-at-61.html?_r=0

To escape media scrutiny, Ms. Onyango moved to Cleveland, where the Kenyan community took her in, said Ms. Wong, who helped her obtain a green card.

In Boston, Judge Leonard Shapiro granted Ms. Onyango asylum in 2010. She died before being granted citizenship.

[Barking Moonbat]Raymond Sha...errr... Barack Obama is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. [/Barking Moonbat]

The far right and libertarians here are ADOS.

Attention Deficient Ooh Shiny.

How in heavens name is this acceptable for the politics forum?

she died on the 8th of April how do you know he did not already show his respect...I don't plan on attending my Dad's funeral. He lives 1500 miles away and we (he) has not spoken to me in 35 years....he refuses to do so and has indicated he is not my Dad, so I am a bastard according to him. Yet I look like him...have the genealogical diseases and ailments he has..

[Barking Moonbat]Raymond Sha...errr... Barack Obama is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. [/Barking Moonbat]
I have to wonder, how many old white American patriots shat their underwear when Obama got elected, especially the second time.

Forum List

Back