🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Snubbed by Chinese, Forced to Exit from “Ass” of Air Force One

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Obama Snubbed by Chinese, Forced to Exit from "Ass" of Air Force One

China’s leaders snubbed Barack Obama during his last trip to Asia on Saturday.

This is what happens when you have a President who does a 7 year worldwide “Apologize for America tour.” The world figures your Country is weak and loses all respect for you.

The rest of the world respects strength, not weakness.

The man has brought this on himself. He has comported himself in a weak and shameful manner on the world stage. You reap what you sow.

Obama, still "leading from (his) behind"......

images

I think the Chinese officials were instructed to snub Obama because they were told to send the message that China is moving away from the American consumer market dependency. That is the last step of accomplishing Chinese world dominance.

White people became the laughing stock of the world when Obamabecame president. It's awful to say it, but it's true.

This crucible is going to make a zombie movie look tame. I got to get off my ass and do some martial arts and get to the gun range.

White people became the laughing stock of the world when Obamabecame president. It's awful to say it, but it's true.

This crucible is going to make a zombie movie look tame. I got to get off my ass and do some martial arts and get to the gun range.

Wow, who knew you and Odious had so much in common. Wanna tell us again about your difficulties in choosing which bathroom to use and how the feminists did that to you?

Forum List

Back