Chinese Treat Obama Badly

Because they could and they honestly don't think much of the fool.

It was a joy to see though.

Yes. He made a point of trying to ruin every relationship among us and our best allies, and sucked up to the lowest vermin on the planet, and those he sucked up to and gave away the store to all now laugh in his face and flip him the bird at every opportunity now, even his fellow Muslim 'allies'. He's just a total disaster all around, and has zero for a 'legacy' that benefited this country, and created chaos everywhere.
Obama's 'legacy' will fit in a fucking shoe box!

Because they could and they honestly don't think much of the fool.

It was a joy to see though.

Yes. He made a point of trying to ruin every relationship among us and our best allies, and sucked up to the lowest vermin on the planet, and those he sucked up to and gave away the store to all now laugh in his face and flip him the bird at every opportunity now, even his fellow Muslim 'allies'. He's just a total disaster all around, and has zero for a 'legacy' that benefited this country, and created chaos everywhere.
Obama's 'legacy' will fit in a fucking shoe box!

You really think it's that much, or are you just being kind?

...Take a walk in any city/town/village on mainland China and your odds of seeing a fucking unicorn are better than seeing a negro. [sic]

Obviously not true. Have you ever taken such a walk?
I have, and although I must say that the unicorn eluded me during my visit, I also did not notice any negros running around.
I would have liked to see the unicorn though.

...Take a walk in any city/town/village on mainland China and your odds of seeing a fucking unicorn are better than seeing a negro. [sic]

Obviously not true. Have you ever taken such

a walk?
I have, and although I must say that the unicorn eluded me during my visit, I also did not notice any negros running around.

You're full of crap.
No. You are full of crap!
Negroes in China? Fucking dream on.

a walk?

You're full of crap.
Negroes [sic] in China? Fucking dream on.

You're lying. I met many black students and a few teachers in China.

a walk?

You're full of crap.

Your mom has a basement in China???
Cool!!!!!!

a walk?

You're full of crap.

Your mom has a basement in China??!!!!!!

No, but unlike you, I am not lying.

You're full of crap.

unlike you, I actually do know that I don't know a damn thing about anyone that posts here.

You're full of crap.

unlike you, I actually do know that I don't know a damn thing about anyone that posts here.

I now know that you have been lying.

Just like Ronald Regan said about liberals ( Makes me think he knew you)
The problem with liberals isn't that they are stupid, its just that they know so much that isn't so.
You know nothing, if you did know anything, you would have a job and be conservative.

You know nothing, if you did know anything, you would have a job and be conservative.

I voted for Reagan, boy, and have been a REAL conservative probably since before you were born. It's also highly likely that I work more than twice as many hours per week as you do. What I know for sure is that you were lying your ass off about China.

I voted for Reagan, boy, and have been a REAL conservative probably since before you were born. It's also highly likely that I work more than twice as many hours per week as you do. What I know for sure is that you were lying your ass off about China.
and now we must say you are lying.
Now, go troll someone else, Im really not that interested in your opinion, on anything.

and now we must say you are lying.......

"We"?

All country's follow the lead of the US......they have seen for the last 8 years, white america treat this brother like shit, so why not continue the trend.

Just for the record,....who gives a fuck about a bunch of 4 ft slit eye'd yellow fucks, who eat fish eye's for desert?

Cuz they make da' money.............our GDP is pale compared to their's for many, many years now. We export our jobs to them and they treat Obie like a red-headed step-child. Winning!
They make the money because people like Trump and Wallstreet give our jobs to them.
Last person to send jobs overseas was Obama when he trashed the healthcare industry.

Who do you think does all the cash receipts, collections, accounts payable and customer service now?

India, the Phillipines and Mexico.

a walk?

You're full of crap.
Negroes in China? Fucking dream on.

They are just blacks from some rich dictator's family whose country the Red Chinese are currently looting and want to cultivate further, not real students who are expected to actually study, like many of the 'international students' at Ivy League universities here in the U.S. all 'networking' with other corporate brats and criminal syndicate brats from 'globalist' cartel families, or the UN 'diplomats' brats and the like, and yes, they're as rare as unicorns, but much nastier and arrogant. They have far more in common with each other than they do with their own peoples and cultures, and prefer each others' company to any other group's.

The 'Ivy League' schools have nearly always instilled contempt for Americans in their offspring and focused on making common ground with their social equals and counterparts around the globe over their own peoples, which is why their 'academic' flunkies are so busy writing up revisionist 'histories' and social propaganda in textbooks and government funded 'studies' laden with Gramscian Kulturekampf programs of memes and tropes and fed to the likes of the Alinskies and Obamas and Democratic 'policy makers', faux 'journalism' schools, editorial staffs, etc., etc. to repeat endlessly to the 'lower classes' at lower level universities. Alinsky's books were would be more familiarly and popularly titled as 'Gramsci For Dummies' these days, and as we can see from the usual fare here from the astro-turfers here they all read from the same garbage, like little cookie cutter Maoists and sociopaths. the latest hilarious fad is their mindless babbling about 'Da Alt Right', and actually thinking they're being clever and witty.

Last edited:

They are just blacks from some rich dictator's family whose country the Red Chinese are currently looting and want to cultivate further, not real students who are expected to actually study, like many of the 'international students' at Ivy League universities here in the U.S. 'networking' with corporate brats from 'globalist' cartel families.

Wrong again.

So they didn't treat Obama badly because he be black, but because he be an asshole?

More like they think he's a chuckle-headed idiot they ran circles around and have nothing but contempt for, as they regard any weakling who would betray his own allies and country just to suck up to them, similar to police detectives who cultivate snitches and informants but despise them intensely. They all know where the real power resides in the U.S., and it isn't with pathetic house boys and maids like Obama and Hillary, it's with Goldmann Sachs and a list of others.

Obama "snubs" China by "refusing" to shake hands with Xi. Instead Obama reaches out to Indian PM Modi and they hug each other. Civilized people maintain civility towards each other despite disagreements. China needs to learn that. This video shows how easy it is to snub. So snub is not a big deal except to those who are still in their infant years.

Forum List

Back