Obama Speech Live: Defiant - I will not use 'Islamic Extremism'!

I think people - Americans- were looking for leadership in defense of Americans...and what they got from Barry was arrogance, anger, defiance, more anti-gun rhetoric, and defense of (Radical) Islam.

Better the question to me is why the FBI failed to stop this lone wolf?

Why is it the President is not focusing on their ( FBI ) failure and is focusing on the gun again?
In order for the FBI to do their job, they would have to start monitoring and profiling Muslims, and punish friends and relatives of terrorists who could have prevented an attack by informing law enforcement. Hussien Obama will not allow that.

I think people - Americans- were looking for leadership in defense of Americans...and what they got from Barry was arrogance, anger, defiance, more anti-gun rhetoric, and defense of (Radical) Islam.
He didn't seem upset over all the dead gay American men and women slaughtered because of their nationality and sexual preference.

It hilarious how Democraps claim to be pro gay and women's rights, yet they support those who oppress, kill and enslave them.

I am going to tell everyone of my kids and grandkids that pbo just cost them their birthday and Christmas gifts this year. I am going to spend as much money buying weapons and ammunition I can. Even if I never take said arms out of the boxes they will gain value. Everybody wins...

That is just so double plus ungood that the words escape me.

And once the plan is implemented thoroughly, the words will escape everybody else as well.

On the bright side, it brings Obama's disastrous presidency and foreign policy to the forefront of the discussion, and whether Americans want four more years of this shit by voting for Hillary. Trump has now successfully baited Hussien Obama and will now take him and his policies apart in public, and therefore diminish Hillary as a by product.

Forum List

Back