Obama spends $1.4 billion on vacations.

That has got to be the dumbest site I have ever seen.

Those on the far right must have the mental capabilities of a toddler.

Come on now, we know the Obama's fweel our pain while on their lavish vacations..

that's all we should ask of them...The king and queen shouldn't have to tighten their belts, oh wait they did by stopping tours of OUR WHITEHOUSE because of the sequester

and to think has never had a real job, yet needs all of those expensive vacations to relieve the stress of signing a bill every week.

"Do as I say, not as I do" is one of the main tenets of the progressive.

That has got to be the dumbest site I have ever seen.

Those on the far right must have the mental capabilities of a toddler.

irony.jpg

and to think that some Americans work their butts of for 8 to 12 months before they can finally take a vacation. {but the Obama's don't care about them, all they want is their tax dollars to pay for their Hawaiian vacations}

Boy you guys are suckers..

Oh wait..I mean.

Anyone interested in buying a bridge in Brooklyn? Obama's bid was 100K. Looking for 103K.

'Now The End Begins'

Gee...you think the web site has an agenda?

How can anyone take anything from a site with that name seriously?

Come on now, we know the Obama's fweel our pain while on their lavish vacations..

that's all we should ask of them...The king and queen shouldn't have to tighten their belts, oh wait they did by stopping tours of OUR WHITEHOUSE because of the sequester

I would prefer a king and queen to the president like they have in the UK. They come with a much greater discount and don't have near the power.

'Now The End Begins'

Gee...you think the web site has an agenda?

How can anyone take anything from a site with that name seriously?

Here is a site that attempts to rebutt the article.

The Presidency Costs Taxpayers A Lot, But That?s Not Obama?s Fault

The article trys to rebutt the article in two ways. First it says that it does not know how the numbers were calculate, but then does not even try to calculate the number. As with everything else in Washington, when it comes to keeping track of spending the truth is 3 shades of gray.

Secondly, the article conceeds that the costs are very high, but then goes after the Bush administration to defend Obama by saying that the costs calculated for Bush were left out in the article. The conclusion was then that it simply costs a lot and is not really Obama's fault.

So it's really Bush's fault!!! :eusa_wall:

My understanding is that our $16 Trillion debt is due to Obama vacations and golf outings

Forum List

Back