obama State Dept Demands Morsi Release

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
Obama State Department Demands Egypt Free Morsi…

morsi-obama.jpg

Via TPM:

A U.S. State Department spokeswoman said Friday that the department agreed with Germany’s request for the Egyptian military to release ousted Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, Reuters reported.

When asked if the U.S. agreed with the German Foreign Ministry’s call for Morsi’s release, spokeswoman Jen Psaki said, “We do agree,” according to Reuters.

The White House and the State Department have not called Morsi’s ouster a “coup” since he was deposed last week.

Speaking of Jihadists....

Pro-Abortion Fanatics In Texas Have Young Girl Hold Sign Saying: “Jesus Isn’t A Dick, So Keep Him Out Of My Vagina!”…

BO_9xPZCEAAr2kD.jpg-large-550x412.jpg

Taken today at the Texas capitol where the senate is voting on the pro-life bill banning late-term abortions.

Meanwhile, back at fellow traveler HQ.....

hamas09.jpg

Jihad training starts young for radicals of all stripes

Last edited:
The State Dept did not demand it merely supported the Germans request.

Exactly how is that different? Our official position is that the Egyptians release Morsi. I don't recall the President worrying much about Mubarak, do you?
State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said the US agrees with the German Foreign Ministry, which had called for an "end to all restrictive measures considering Morsi".
Egypt: US Calls For Release Of Detained Morsi

Morsi broke no laws and has not been charged.
Mubarek was on trial for gaft and the killing of protestors with US funded security personnel.

Exactly how is that different? Our official position is that the Egyptians release Morsi. I don't recall the President worrying much about Mubarak, do you?
State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said the US agrees with the German Foreign Ministry, which had called for an "end to all restrictive measures considering Morsi".

Mubarek was on trial for gaft and the killing of protestors with US funded security personnel.

Morsi violated the process and tried to turn a free country into a despotic religious one.

Morsi violated the process and tried to turn a free country into a despotic religious one.

What law did he break? The other reason I believe is too stop some of the rioting, but many Egyptians are mad at the US for funding and supporting Mubarek's suppression of Egyptians that wanted a more democratic government and not a military totalanistic form of government, of course they wanted a secular form of govt. also which Morsi went against after the Muslim Brotherhood stated as their agenda during primaries of the election.

The Muslim Brotherhood may be in the "radical" column of Rice's schema, but Egypt's democracy movement doesn't see the party that way. "The Muslim Brotherhood has nothing to do with the Iranian movement, has nothing to do with extremism as we have seen it in Afghanistan and other places," ElBaradei said over the weekend. He called the Brotherhood a conservative group that favors secular democracy and human rights and said that as an integral part of Egyptian society, it would have a place in any inclusive political process.

Read more: Washington After Mubarak: What Loss of Ally Would Mean - TIME

What we as voters want for Egypt is probably not what many Egyptians want

Obama State Department Demands Egypt Free Morsi…

morsi-obama.jpg

Via TPM:

A U.S. State Department spokeswoman said Friday that the department agreed with Germany’s request for the Egyptian military to release ousted Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, Reuters reported.

When asked if the U.S. agreed with the German Foreign Ministry’s call for Morsi’s release, spokeswoman Jen Psaki said, “We do agree,” according to Reuters.

The White House and the State Department have not called Morsi’s ouster a “coup” since he was deposed last week.

Speaking of Jihadists....

Pro-Abortion Fanatics In Texas Have Young Girl Hold Sign Saying: “Jesus Isn’t A Dick, So Keep Him Out Of My Vagina!”…

BO_9xPZCEAAr2kD.jpg-large-550x412.jpg

Taken today at the Texas capitol where the senate is voting on the pro-life bill banning late-term abortions.

Meanwhile, back at fellow traveler HQ.....

hamas09.jpg

Jihad training starts young for radicals of all stripes
Damn, what is that girl like 13? 14 max?

Mubarak was an appointed dictator who was complicit in the assassination of the former President Sadat and now sets in an Egyptian prison for corruption.

Morsi on the other hand, was a democratically elected president who was ousted in an illegal military coup.

That's the difference between the two Sarge. .. :cool:

Last edited:

Mubarak was an appointed dictator who was complicit in the assassination of the former President Sadat and now sets in an Egyptian prison for corruption.

Morsi on the other hand, was a democratically elected president who was ousted in an illegal military coup.

That's the difference between the two Sarge. .. :cool:

They both sucked.

bbbbb11.jpg

Obama can not help it.... he has to support his fellow Islamist extremists.

Nobody should be surprised by the President actions, at least he is consistent, it's not the first time and it won't be the last.

Forum List

Back