obama State Dept Demands Morsi Release

So you wouldn't mind being held prisoner for no alleged crimes, yeah your a repub.

turds discolored blame Oblama, why he runs all govt. agencies by himself.

Last edited:
Obama State Department Demands Egypt Free Morsi…

morsi-obama.jpg

Via TPM:

A U.S. State Department spokeswoman said Friday that the department agreed with Germany’s request for the Egyptian military to release ousted Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, Reuters reported.

When asked if the U.S. agreed with the German Foreign Ministry’s call for Morsi’s release, spokeswoman Jen Psaki said, “We do agree,” according to Reuters.

The White House and the State Department have not called Morsi’s ouster a “coup” since he was deposed last week.

Speaking of Jihadists....

Pro-Abortion Fanatics In Texas Have Young Girl Hold Sign Saying: “Jesus Isn’t A Dick, So Keep Him Out Of My Vagina!”…

BO_9xPZCEAAr2kD.jpg-large-550x412.jpg

Taken today at the Texas capitol where the senate is voting on the pro-life bill banning late-term abortions.

Meanwhile, back at fellow traveler HQ.....

hamas09.jpg

Jihad training starts young for radicals of all stripes
Damn, what is that girl like 13? 14 max?

She's a trained monkey.

Exactly how is that different? Our official position is that the Egyptians release Morsi. I don't recall the President worrying much about Mubarak, do you?
Mubarak was an appointed dictator who was complicit in the assassination of the former President Sadat and now sets in an Egyptian prison for corruption.

Morsi on the other hand, was a democratically elected president who was ousted in an illegal military coup.

That's the difference between the two Sarge. .. :cool:

They both sucked.
I don't disagree with that Mud.

But as a democracy, we should be supporting a democratically elected president.

Not the generals who lead an illegal military coup. .. :cool:

Mubarak was an appointed dictator who was complicit in the assassination of the former President Sadat and now sets in an Egyptian prison for corruption.

Morsi on the other hand, was a democratically elected president who was ousted in an illegal military coup.

That's the difference between the two Sarge. .. :cool:

They both sucked.
I don't disagree with that Mud.

But as a democracy, we should be supporting a democratically elected president.

Not the generals who lead an illegal military coup. .. :cool:

For one thing.... We're a Republic, not a democracy. :)

On Morsi......

What would you think if we elected a president who disbanded the Supreme Court and suspended the Constitution?

Would you think highly of a president of the United States that unilaterally decided that he didn't need to consult with Congress, that he could just rule by decree? And ignored every Judicial decision that went against him? Actually, just ignored the Judicial system altogether

That he could appoint himself Dictator?

Yeah, I know obama thinks that way but he isn't even close to what Morsi was doing. If he tried, OUR Military would remove him, too.

Don't forget, Hitler was democratically appointed to his position and later, democratically won all his elections. Too bad the German Military of the day didn't act against him.

Morsi may have been elected in a democratic process but, as soon as he gained power, he started acting like a ruthless Dictator.

He had to go. The things he did wrong are just simply off the scale.

Criminal charges against Morsi are being prepared as I type

Exactly how is that different? Our official position is that the Egyptians release Morsi. I don't recall the President worrying much about Mubarak, do you?
State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said the US agrees with the German Foreign Ministry, which had called for an "end to all restrictive measures considering Morsi".
Egypt: US Calls For Release Of Detained Morsi

Morsi broke no laws and has not been charged.
Mubarek was on trial for gaft and the killing of protestors with US funded security personnel.

Morsi violated the process and tried to turn a free country into a despotic religious one.

Hmm, sounds like Bush. ie. Faith Based Charitys. Sounds like Retards, injecting religion into politics, ie. Into Abortion, into gays, into feeding the homeless, etc.

I guess the left is dealing with UnAmerican rightwing religious radicals!!! :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back