Trump canceled a rally in Arizona because his campaign was too broke: report

/----/ The cities rake in millions at these events, including democRAT rallies. Any good businessman will question vendors' bills.
So, what did the arena hold the event, knowing this?

Might be good for fast food and barbecue joints, but that doesn't pay for police overtime or fire and rescue. You think like Trump. He thinks he shouldn't have to pay airport fees or for police crowd control because Macdonald's has a good day.

The guy is a bum. He'd screw over your business too.

Trump used to cheat his vendors and contractors and threaten to sue them if they complained. He's still doing that.

From 2019.

Washington(CNN)President Donald Trump's reelection campaign sparred with local Minneapolis officials this week when a local arena threatened to bar the campaign from holding a rally if they did not pay a $530,000 bill -- a fee that was passed on by the city for security services, among other costs.

When the Trump campaign threatened to sue over the bill, the arena eventually withdrew the request. However, the city's mayor maintains that the campaign still owes them money.

Minneapolis isn't the only city claiming that the Trump campaign has stiffed them for providing city services at their events.

Trump used to cheat his vendors and contractors and threaten to sue them if they complained. He's still doing that.

From 2019.

Washington(CNN)President Donald Trump's reelection campaign sparred with local Minneapolis officials this week when a local arena threatened to bar the campaign from holding a rally if they did not pay a $530,000 bill -- a fee that was passed on by the city for security services, among other costs.

When the Trump campaign threatened to sue over the bill, the arena eventually withdrew the request. However, the city's mayor maintains that the campaign still owes them money.

Minneapolis isn't the only city claiming that the Trump campaign has stiffed them for providing city services at their events.
CNN again? FFS!

Trump has stiffed most of his rally towns over the past five years. He owes El Paso $570,000...and he owes Palm Beach a bundle. He also owes dozens of small towns like Cullman, Alabama bills ranging from $50-75,000.

Trump just doesn't pay his bills.

I don't know about that which you speak. I do know it has to be peanuts compared to the costs these same cities and states have incurred dealing with illegal immigration.

Of this fact, I'm sure you would concur.

I don't know about that which you speak. I do know it has to be peanuts compared to the costs these same cities and states have incurred dealing with illegal immigration.

/----/ Gov Abbott takes action against rising costs of medical care for illegals -- of course Libtards are silent on this.
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, a Republican, issued an executive order mandating that public hospitals in the state gather data on patients' immigration statuses to report to the state government.

Order GA 46, issued on Thursday, directs the Texas Health and Human Services Commission to collect information on illegal immigrants who use public hospitals for inpatient and emergency care and report the healthcare costs, so the state can track how much money was spent on illegal immigrants' medical treatment and send the bill to the Biden administration, which the governor blames for the influx of illegal migrants entering the U.S. through the Southern Border.

"Due to President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris' open border policies, Texas has had to foot the bill for medical costs for individuals illegally in the state," Abbott said in a statement. "Texas should not have to shoulder the burden of financially supporting medical care for illegal immigrants."

So that makes it ok for Trump to deliberately wreck the budgets of these small towns? Are you mad?

/----/ Gov Abbott takes action against rising costs of medical care for illegals -- of course Libtards are silent on this.
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, a Republican, issued an executive order mandating that public hospitals in the state gather data on patients' immigration statuses to report to the state government.

Order GA 46, issued on Thursday, directs the Texas Health and Human Services Commission to collect information on illegal immigrants who use public hospitals for inpatient and emergency care and report the healthcare costs, so the state can track how much money was spent on illegal immigrants' medical treatment and send the bill to the Biden administration, which the governor blames for the influx of illegal migrants entering the U.S. through the Southern Border.

"Due to President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris' open border policies, Texas has had to foot the bill for medical costs for individuals illegally in the state," Abbott said in a statement. "Texas should not have to shoulder the burden of financially supporting medical care for illegal immigrants."

The problem of illegals is easily solved. It's been done in a year's time in other countries without violence. Trump wanted a wall with his name on it. The stupidity is extraordinary.

Forum List

Back