Obama still a no-show at Louisiana Floods. Says the people there are racists.

No need to go there now. Trump took care of everything. Obama sent the head of FEMA. "much thanks to Donald, he saved the government billions just showing his concern".

When has Trump ever shown up after a disaster before showing up in Louisiana?
Is it his duty or the president's?

The Prezdint's duty is to make federal facilities available. That was already done, a week ago when the governor asked for it.
"Showing up" isn't needed to do that, and in fact gets in the way when there are emergency ops going on. That's why governors request the aid but tell them to hold off on the visit.

At the request of the governor, he'll be there on Tuesday.

What day is it on your planet?
Almost a WEEK after Trump visited and shamed the coon in chief into coming. Guess he had to finish his vacation first.

the coon in chief? WTF, have some fucking respect for the office

After some thought......why should we? He disrespects our tax dollars, children and told LA nk t to be racist.......assuming they will be racist of course. No free pass for this donkey. He is someones stooge and has hurt Americas' future. Going to be very difficult to un-wind all the corruption he installed.

Dafuck does "told LA nk to be racist" mean?

The Prezdint's duty is to make federal facilities available. That was already done, a week ago when the governor asked for it.
"Showing up" isn't needed to do that, and in fact gets in the way when there are emergency ops going on. That's why governors request the aid but tell them to hold off on the visit.
Oh, then Bush went above and beyond his duty when he surveyed the Katrina disaster from the air and you lying, hypocritical leftists didn't berate him for days on every cable news channel.

Oh wait....you did.

Oh, then Bush went above and beyond his duty when he surveyed the Katrina disaster from the air and you lying, hypocritical leftists didn't berate him for days on every cable news channel.

Oh wait....you did.

I did huh.

Link?

Oh wait....you did.

I did huh.

Link?
Yes you did. You all dance on the strings of the same puppet master. I don't need a link to know leftist jackasses like you attacked Bush for not landing. You're all the same.

Oh wait....you did.

I did huh.

Link?
Yes you did. You all dance on the strings of the same puppet master. I don't need a link to know leftist jackasses like you attacked Bush for not landing. You're all the same.

So you don't have a link.

Next.

he has never run for any office before.....
So this event is only because he is running for president...If not, no...Seems like a humanitarian gesture..
sure it does moon.....i think the question was....has he ever done this before?....if yes then you got a point,if not?.....
It seems like a waste of time and energy to make a disaster into a political football, it takes away from those afflicted by the disaster...

Almost a WEEK after Trump visited and shamed the coon in chief into coming. Guess he had to finish his vacation first.

After some thought......why should we? He disrespects our tax dollars, children and told LA nk t to be racist.......assuming they will be racist of course. No free pass for this donkey. He is someones stooge and has hurt Americas' future. Going to be very difficult to un-wind all the corruption he installed.

Looks like I got bit by the auto correct or auto typing feature again. That was supposed to say Instructed Louisiana not to be racist From the golf courseSpace Brought to you using Google tap talk

Just like we thought and exactly what I have said over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

again..........

Fucking liberals are double talking cocksuckers who do not stand for shit. They are all arrogant hypocritical wastes of your time.

Last night I took a giant fucking shit after eating a fat fucking 7 layer burrito on the grave of a fucking liberal.

They are not even worth a bag of shit. None of them.

Every day it is proven beyond the shadow of all doubt.

A giant fat shit.....

Right on the grave.

So this event is only because he is running for president...If not, no...Seems like a humanitarian gesture..
sure it does moon.....i think the question was....has he ever done this before?....if yes then you got a point,if not?.....
It seems like a waste of time and energy to make a disaster into a political football, it takes away from those afflicted by the disaster...
It wouldn't have been such an issue except for the rank irony of hypocritical leftists moaning for weeks about Bush flying over Katrina without landing. Now, conveniently enough, the same lying fucks see the wisdom of a president staying out of the way.

Just like we thought and exactly what I have said over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

again..........

Fucking liberals are double talking cocksuckers who do not stand for shit. They are all arrogant hypocritical wastes of your time.

Last night I took a giant fucking shit after eating a fat fucking 7 layer burrito on the grave of a fucking liberal.

They are not even worth a bag of shit. None of them.

Every day it is proven beyond the shadow of all doubt.

A giant fat shit.....

Right on the grave.
Yawn...

It wouldn't have been such an issue except for the rank irony of hypocritical leftists moaning for weeks about Bush flying over Katrina without landing. Now, conveniently enough, the same lying fucks see the wisdom of a president staying out of the way.
Some people are idiots, as is witnessed by Owl's post..

Looks like I got bit by the auto correct or auto typing feature again. That was supposed to say Instructed Louisiana not to be racist From the golf courseSpace Brought to you using Google tap talk

OK.

---- Link?

Yanno what, I asked the OP the same question. He ran away.

Does he now.

-- Where?

He knows by now when I challenge for a link, I already know you don't have one.
And I've got one in my pocket and I'll whip it out. That's why he ran away.

How 'bout you?

Last edited:

OK.

---- Link?

Yanno what, I asked the OP the same question. He ran away.

Does he now.

-- Where?

He knows by now when I challenge for a link, I already know you don't have one.
And I've got one in my pocket and I'll whip it out. That's why he ran away.

How 'bout you?

Why why why why why do I do the work Do I do the work?

Obama offends Louisiana flood victims with memo warning them not to discriminate

And you probably have no idea how much work that was on this little thing But thank you anyway for the pain New Trump New Coke Nothing wrong with the old trump

Forum List

Back