Obama still a no-show at Louisiana Floods. Says the people there are racists.

the coon in chief? WTF, have some fucking respect for the office

After some thought......why should we? He disrespects our tax dollars, children and told LA nk t to be racist.......assuming they will be racist of course. No free pass for this donkey. He is someones stooge and has hurt Americas' future. Going to be very difficult to un-wind all the corruption he installed.

Dafuck does "told LA nk to be racist" mean?

Looks like I got bit by the auto correct or auto typing feature again. That was supposed to say Instructed Louisiana not to be racist From the golf courseSpace Brought to you using Google tap talk

OK.

---- Link?

Yanno what, I asked the OP the same question. He ran away.

Obama still a no-show at Louisiana Floods. Says the people there are racists.

Does he now.

-- Where?

He knows by now when I challenge for a link, I already know you don't have one.
And I've got one in my pocket and I'll whip it out. That's why he ran away.

How 'bout you?

Why why why why why do I do the work Do I do the work?

Obama offends Louisiana flood victims with memo warning them not to discriminate

And you probably have no idea how much work that was on this little thing But thank you anyway for the pain New Trump New Coke Nothing wrong with the old trump

Oh goody! We have a victim bidder! :eusa_dance: It's just like eBay, only you can't take your bid back.

Here ya go --- third time I've posted this by the way....

Right on page 1 of the document referenced:
>> The Recovery Framework notes that “care must be taken to assure that actions, both intentional and unintentional, do not exclude groups of people based on race, color, national origin (including limited English proficiency), religion, sex or
disability. <<​

Later:
>> The prohibition against discrimination on the basis of race, color, and national origin can never be waived. Recipients of federal financial assistance engaged in emergency management activities, as well as recipients that provide emergency-related services, such as health providers and law enforcement agencies, must comply with Title VI at all times. In fact, complying with these requirements becomes even more important during emergencies and disasters in order to ensure that no one is unjustly denied the services and support they need during times of crisis, <<​

THAT's what your fake Moonie Times story is trying to make into "says the people there are racists" --- it says no such thing.

Go ahead ----- prove me wrong.

That's the hole you dig yourself into by swallowing a Moonie Times headline without vetting it.
And where did I get that document?

From YOUR OWN LINK.

Thank you for playing. Next...

^^^^^^^^Why why do I bother the point is and was That if BO hadn't ASSumed LA would be racist he wouldn't have to remind them not to be racist Welcome aboard.

West Virginia and Texas just recently flooded Did he broadcast nationally that they shouldn't be racist? Or did he just go after Lily white 55% black Baton Rouge Louisiana It's crazy or is Tiger says it's cray cray

STAY HOME OBAMA, FUCK THE PEOPLE OF LOUISIANA IF THEY DON'T WANT YOU THERE.......LET TRUMP CUT'EM A CHECK AND TAKE CARE OF THEIR ANTI OBAMA, GOVERNMENT ASS'S.
Stupid ni99er
The first thing the white house did, day one, unlike Bush was to send foot soldiers immediately to Louisiana and give federal support...first thing....these people were on the ground running, way before Trump and the media showed up...that is FACT. That is what was needed....financial and statedgy support. He made the mistake with Sandy showing up first hand and all hell broke lose. You people, you white mf's crucified his black ass....bottom line, stop laying seeds of bullshit and then complaining when the bullshit crop shows up. Louisiana has shitted all over this particular white house from day one. They HATE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.....okay, so stop whining when the head of the federal gov. doesn't jump when you white bitches need help.

^^^^^^^^Why why do I bother the point is and was That if BO hadn't ASSumed LA would be racist he wouldn't have to remind them not to be racist Welcome aboard.

West Virginia and Texas just recently flooded Did he broadcast nationally that they shouldn't be racist? Or did he just go after Lily white 55% black Baton Rouge Louisiana It's crazy or is Tiger says it's cray cray

Dude, no disrespect, but you sound so fuckin lost, what are you talking bout?

STAY HOME OBAMA, FUCK THE PEOPLE OF LOUISIANA IF THEY DON'T WANT YOU THERE.......LET TRUMP CUT'EM A CHECK AND TAKE CARE OF THEIR ANTI OBAMA, GOVERNMENT ASS'S.
Stupid ni99er
The first thing the white house did, day one, unlike Bush was to send foot soldiers immediately to Louisiana and give federal support...first thing....these people were on the ground running, way before Trump and the media showed up...that is FACT. That is what was needed....financial and statedgy support. He made the mistake with Sandy showing up first hand and all hell broke lose. You people, you white mf's crucified his black ass....bottom line, stop laying seeds of bullshit and then complaining when the bullshit crop shows up. Louisiana has shitted all over this particular white house from day one. They HATE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.....okay, so stop whining when the head of the federal gov. doesn't jump when you white bitches need help.
Stupid ass black moron. Love it that you people were slaves and especially like it that you still are

The best part is you don't know it and you never will.

I laugh at you.

Just like we thought and exactly what I have said over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

again..........

Fucking liberals are double talking cocksuckers who do not stand for shit. They are all arrogant hypocritical wastes of your time.

Last night I took a giant fucking shit after eating a fat fucking 7 layer burrito on the grave of a fucking liberal.

They are not even worth a bag of shit. None of them.

Every day it is proven beyond the shadow of all doubt.

A giant fat shit.....

Right on the grave.
I love how your crazy white ass come here with all these racist rants, and white people got no problems wit it, but my black ass, they attack. You and the rest of these simple minded crackers here are too pathetic for words.

Stupid ni99er
Stupid ass black moron. Love it that you people were slaves and especially like it that you still are

I laugh at you.
One more time, since when does anyone of color give a rats fuck about you, your thoughts, your opinions, your fuckin race?

Stupid ni99er
:link:

Dude, no disrespect, but you sound so fuckin lost, what are you talking bout?

Okay I'll try to go really nice and slow Without being crazy rude. When do you use this text talk thing You don't get a lot of punctuation so please bear with me.

One more time it wasn't me who labeled him a racist For jumping on Louisiana officials In the manner that he did. He thought it important enough to remind them that they cannot discriminate The hell would you take that let me count the ways He thought they might discriminate?I'll admit I only glanced through the stories But it was clear the White House put out a warning do not discriminate I didn't see him putting out warnings for the other locations that have recently flooded That's one of the points the other points that pogo stick drags up Well I'm out of here like a rocket

Stupid ni99er

I laugh at you.

Stupid ni99er
The first thing the white house did, day one, unlike Bush was to send foot soldiers immediately to Louisiana and give federal support...first thing....these people were on the ground running, way before Trump and the media showed up...that is FACT. That is what was needed....financial and statedgy support. He made the mistake with Sandy showing up first hand and all hell broke lose. You people, you white mf's crucified his black ass....bottom line, stop laying sejujueds of bullshit and then complaining when the bullshit crop shows up. Louisiana has shitted all over this particular white house from day one. They HATE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.....okay, so stop whining when the head of the federal gov. doesn't jump when you white bitches need help.

Deer tiger link and it showed the population of Baton Rouge was more than 55% African American With Obama getting 98% of the African-American vote it would stand to reason that Louisiana doesn't hate his black ass

Blacks, with the exception of too few, are such a disaster of a race.

I think it is hilarious.

Stupid ni99er
The first thing the white house did, day one, unlike Bush was to send foot soldiers immediately to Louisiana and give federal support...first thing....these people were on the ground running, way before Trump and the media showed up...that is FACT. That is what was needed....financial and statedgy support. He made the mistake with Sandy showing up first hand and all hell broke lose. You people, you white mf's crucified his black ass....bottom line, stop laying sejujueds of bullshit and then complaining when the bullshit crop shows up. Louisiana has shitted all over this particular white house from day one. They HATE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.....okay, so stop whining when the head of the federal gov. doesn't jump when you white bitches need help.

Deer tiger link and it showed the population of Baton Rouge was more than 55% African American With Obama getting 98% of the African-American vote it would stand to reason that Louisiana doesn't hate his black ass

All metropolitan cities have liberals getting the black vote, however, with GOP governors and GOP led legislation, as with Ky, Jersey, Ohio, etc....these anti government states over rule.....black voter sentiment. Bottom line is this and its called FACT.....the gov. of Louisiana personally asked that Obama not come the first few days...regardless of what the people want and needed at the time, it was a gov. call.

Blacks, with the exception of too few, are such a disaster of a race.

I think it is hilarious.
And yet,....with drums rolling...white bitches can't seem to keep their mouths or their hands off of our men's black meat!!

Stupid ni99er

All metropolitan cities have liberals getting the black vote, however, with GOP governors and GOP led legislation, as with Ky, Jersey, Ohio, etc....these anti government states over rule.....black voter sentiment. Bottom line is this and its called FACT.....the gov. of Louisiana personally asked that Obama not come the first few days...regardless of what the people want and needed at the time, it was a gov. call.

One more try. Breaker breaker 1-9 I'm going to need to link up in here. When was it that this famous Governor ask Obama Please don't come down here you'll just get in the way. Was just after Trump rolled through with the 18-wheeler in a million dollars what the hell And the Play-Doh That's what we're talking about you know that But you people just want to spend and spend and spend and spend NSYNC Mama Told Me Not to Come Mama Told Me Not to Come That's my last try today with Google Talk Talk

At the request of the governor, he'll be there on Tuesday.

What day is it on your planet?
Almost a WEEK after Trump visited and shamed the coon in chief into coming. Guess he had to finish his vacation first.

the coon in chief? WTF, have some fucking respect for the office
How much respect does an office deserve that even a chimpanzee can fill?
OMG! YOU ARE SOOOO RIGHT!:

hqdefault.jpg

Damn that didn't work either The point is Obama and the governor cooked up a story to cover his half black butt Because it might be hurting Hillary's sick ass. Second point is Obama thought it necessary to send out a warning shot do not be racist you white mofo In advance of any racism racism even occurring? Now you can spin like the tree-tops by The Four Tops ..... Spin to Win You know it

Damn that didn't work either The point is Obama and the governor cooked up a story to cover his half black butt Because it might be hurting Hillary's sick ass. Second point is Obama thought it necessary to send out a warning shot do not be racist you white mofo In advance of any racism racism even occurring? Now you can spin like the tree-tops by The Four Tops ..... Spin to Win You know it
Listen, fool....you have what we call in America...an opinion, something you are entitled to. I disagree and now you and I are at odds. Now do me a favor, put the meth down, take a cold shower, have a beer n your dog poop smelling trailor and relax, its not that serious. The first of the month is soon approaching, chill

Forum List

Back