Obama supporter arrested for attempting to solicit sex with a 7 year old

Showing interest in a story with those headlines is troubling. Just imagining that a 7 year old is online negotiating for sex and believing it requires a mind that isn't wired quite right.

I'm a little more than concerned that there are police on the internets pretending to be 7 year olds engaged in sexual conversations.

I'm happy that the 7 year old was make believe. The cop and the guy netted should both be registered sex offenders.

Showing interest in a story with those headlines is troubling. Just imagining that a 7 year old is online negotiating for sex and believing it requires a mind that isn't wired quite right.

I'm a little more than concerned that there are police on the internets pretending to be 7 year olds engaged in sexual conversations.

I'm happy that the 7 year old was make believe. The cop and the guy netted should both be registered sex offenders.

That's not the story, you didn't read the story. Read it and try again.

I see nothing in the story that indicates politics, nor is ones politics important in the story of a pedophile. The guy is one sick perv. I'm all for the death in dealing with sickos like this.

I think the cop pretended to be the girls mother

Even sicker

That's not the story, you didn't read the story. Read it and try again.

No. I am not going to read a story that involves a 7 year old negotiating a sexual encounter with an adult... It's just too creepy.

Even sicker

Are you guys nuts?

The story states "Herman allegedly used the screen name 'david121482' in a Yahoo! chatroom to talk to Kris' who he thought was the 36-year-old mother of a 7-year-old girl named Lexi.

As there are clearly sexual predators combing the internet to try to trick or convince kids to have sex with them - or a parent's permission in this instance - you'd rather the police do nothing to try to catch such sickos?

Kudos to the cops in this one. Hope the scum gets locked up for the rest of his life.

Even sicker

Are you guys nuts?

The story states "Herman allegedly used the screen name 'david121482' in a Yahoo! chatroom to talk to Kris' who he thought was the 36-year-old mother of a 7-year-old girl named Lexi.

As there are clearly sexual predators combing the internet to try to trick or convince kids to have sex with them - or a parent's permission in this instance - you'd rather the police do nothing to try to catch such sickos?

Kudos to the cops in this one. Hope the scum gets locked up for the rest of his life.

WTF is the matter with you?

Who defended a sexual predator or said police should not nail his ass to the wall?

Even sicker

Are you guys nuts?

Who defended a sexual predator or said police should not nail his ass to the wall?

rightwinger: as long as we're on the topic of WTF, perhaps if you read what I bolded you'll get my previous post. You clowns were chastising the cops for doing their job, trying to catch sick jerks before they can harm more kids.

Last edited:

Even sicker

Are you guys nuts?

rightwinger: as long as we're on the topic of WTF, perhaps if you read what I bolded you'll get my previous post. You clowns were chastising the cops for doing their job, trying to catch sick jerks before they can harm more kids.

I was commenting on the idea of the mother of a seven year old girl pimping her out was sick

OBAMAS safe and drug free schools czar, Kevin Jennings is a Nambla activist!!

Idolizes Harry hey.
Advises children to have sex with old men but to use condoms.

Liberals?
You all support this?

Are you guys nuts?

I was commenting on the idea of the mother of a seven year old girl pimping her out was sick

She is a liberal, so you probably just changed your mind!!

Obama put a paedophile into the job of Schools czar, you fanatics are all silent on that!!

Pedophilia is against the law. Ask anyone whose child was abducted by one of these creeps and found dead 8 years later in an abandoned well when the pedophile wanted fresh meat hours or a few days later. :evil:

Forum List

Back