Obama Supporting Terrorists

cultsmasher

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
Bay City, MI
Just as I predicted, Obama is planning to help rebels in Syria while fighting ISIS. But as I said in another thread, the Syrian government is also against ISIS. And as has been plainly shown in Libya, Iraq and Egypt, for these people to be shed of their "dictators" is a really really bad idea. And as far as Libya and Iraq are concerned, doing so made them safe havens for terrorists.

So you are probably wondering why else supporting the rebels in Syria is supporting terriorism. To answer that, it would be a really big help if you found and watched the documentary, "Islam: What The West Needs To Know." Whatever they are charging for it, it is worth the price. You see, it is the Islamic people who aren't cold blodded killers like ISIS or al Queda who are the real radicals. Because not doing something to defeat those who don't follow the teachings of Mohammed goes against everything that their religion is all about. At least with a dictator like Assad, who from what I have seen has secular leanings, some sort of peace is possible. But let the rebels win and they will be able to persue their religion as they wish. Which isn't good for non Muslims. One of the problems is that too many Americans are sold on this whole "togetherness" bullshit. If I am wrong on this point, (which I'm not) big deal. But what if you're wrong.

I doubt Congress funds it...You see Oblama has not yet funded them...He has ask for funds for Congress...See the diff?

• Banned
I doubt Congress funds it...You see Oblama has not yet funded them...He has ask for funds for Congress...See the diff?
Moonglow,
I decided a while ago to not read anything you write. But seeing how you're the only one who responded to me so far, I will answer you. I will continue to do so as long as you can keep a civil tongue in your head. You can doubt if congress funds Syran rebels if you want to. But if the past has shown anything, it is that war profiteers usually win out. Though not always. As was the case with Regan wanting to fund the Nicaraguan rebels. But where there is a will, there is a way. For Regan, it was in having the CIA ship drugs into the U.S. and selling weapons to our worst possible enemy, Iran, to get money for them. You ask me if I see the difference in what you mentioned. Which I of course do. But there is something else I see that is far more important. That being that nobody is talking about supporting the Assad regeme. Who are probably in a better position to fight ISIS.

Syria ask for US help and will get it....politics makes strange bedfellows, or one day they are shooting at each other, next week they will be patting each others on the back and shaking hands...
And it's been going on longer than any other form of human development..well except prostitution...

• Banned
Syria ask for US help and will get it....politics makes strange bedfellows, or one day they are shooting at each other, next week they will be patting each others on the back and shaking hands...
And it's been going on longer than any other form of human development..well except prostitution...
Moonglow,
I don't know if Syria ever has or ever will ask the U.S. for help. A few years ago or so, Russia was going to send the Syrian government some attack helocopters. The U.S. moved heaven and earth to keep them from doing so. So the Russians didn't send them. One of the things that I think is going on is that the U.S wants conflict. Because it's good for business.

Moonglow,
I don't know if Syria ever has or ever will ask the U.S. for help. A few years ago or so, Russia was going to send the Syrian government some attack helocopters. The U.S. moved heaven and earth to keep them from doing so. So the Russians didn't send them. One of the things that I think is going on is that the U.S wants conflict. Because it's good for business.

One of the things I do know for sure-----there is nothing worthwhile going on in your head

• Banned
Moonglow,

One of the things I do know for sure-----there is nothing worthwhile going on in your head
irosie91,
An insult! Gee, I don't get many of those. I guess it sure beats the hell out of pointing out something that you disagree with.

Forum List

Back