obama supportts dna sampling upon arrest

Yes Frank, I'm the ignorant fuck, yet you can't make an argument nor explain yourself other than make attacks and snide comments, and post youtube clips.

Really, if the history of this country is indeed unconstitutional with what the federal gov't is doing, please, take it up with the supreme court then, instead of bitching about how unconstitutional it is all the fucking time yet the federal gov't continues to set standard rules and regulations.

Can you make an argument instead of being a troll? don't think so

If every state had their own set of rules and regulation on everything, it would essentially be different "countries". Can you say "use your brain"?

Are you really that fucking retarded? How do you suppose the country was established? What do you think the 10th Amendment says?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7zfnbdyAW8]YouTube - Sean Penn/Jeff Spicoli - You dick![/ame]

Have you ignored the last 200 years, where there is a federal gov't and central regulation?

This is probably why we need to hit Ctrl Alt Del twice and reboot the whole thing.

The words in the document no longer have any meaning, so we need to start it over.

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

This means that the Federal Government can take your DNA and maybe even clone you and make a whole army of Fucking Retards

The gov can't manage money properly, ran the post office into the ground, ruins everything its involed in, and some of you want us to trust they won't misuse things like DNA.

Yeah, right.

And the criminals win
Lemmings are always quick to turn over their freedom to the gov in the hope of safety.

Its how everyone from Stalin, through Hitler to Mao and beyound came to and held power.

There are more laws and rules in place in the name of "safety" following 911 than we even want to know about. Let's resurrect the old argument "If you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't be worried..." and that should end THAT discussion attempting to blame [liberal] "lemmings" for taking away freedoms in the name of safety.

Are you really that fucking retarded? How do you suppose the country was established? What do you think the 10th Amendment says?

YouTube - Sean Penn/Jeff Spicoli - You dick!

Have you ignored the last 200 years, where there is a federal gov't and central regulation?

This is probably why we need to hit Ctrl Alt Del twice and reboot the whole thing.

The words in the document no longer have any meaning, so we need to start it over.

Why do we need to reboot when we are still one of the greatest countries in the world that many people will suffer and even risk death to get here, to live under our constitution that make this country so great,.

Should we also reboot to the times the constitution wasn't upheld in the discrmination of black people and woman, to the time of slavery where the constitution was dumped on, to the internment camps of WWII where american citizens were imprisoned.

Seems the past was filled with far more violations of the constitution than there is today

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

This means that the Federal Government can take your DNA and maybe even clone you and make a whole army of Fucking Retards

than why can they take fingerprints? I see nothing mentioned about "blood" or "cheek cells" in which DNA will be taken, but that's why we have checks and balances set up. And if you get arrested, isn't it probable cause to get your DNA to see if you've committed other crimes, like they do with fingerprints and other such things?

To me our system is set up wonderfully where we can challenge things if our freedoms are infringed, change them with amendments when things change. I know conservatives hate this, but it is a living document and IMO set up that way to account for the changing times.

And the criminals win
Lemmings are always quick to turn over their freedom to the gov in the hope of safety.

Its how everyone from Stalin, through Hitler to Mao and beyound came to and held power.

There are more laws and rules in place in the name of "safety" following 911 than we even want to know about. Let's resurrect the old argument "If you have nothing to hide, you shouldn't be worried..." and that should end THAT discussion attempting to blame [liberal] "lemmings" for taking away freedoms in the name of safety.

Plus, still haven't seen how 'freedoms are being taken away" by submitting DNA, when it does nothing more than provide a reference sample. Like fingerprints give a reference sample.

I should add the battle of opinion of "states rights' verse a stronger central gov't has been going on for the entire history of this country, so I guess a lot of people are "ignorant fucks that failed constitution 101" throughout are history, including all the lawmakers and SCOTUS that have allowed federal gov't to set certain rules and regulations.

Plus the fact back in the day when the constitution was set up, people treated their states like their country, they had more pride in states than the actual country, do we really want to have that instead of being more unified?

Why do we need to reboot when we are still one of the greatest countries in the world that many people will suffer and even risk death to get here, to live under our constitution that make this country so great,.

Should we also reboot to the times the constitution wasn't upheld in the discrmination of black people and woman, to the time of slavery where the constitution was dumped on, to the internment camps of WWII where american citizens were imprisoned.

Seems the past was filled with far more violations of the constitution than there is today

The Republican Party was founded because Democrats hit "Ctrl Alt Del" twice and would rather secede from the Union and fight their own brother rather than give up their slaves.

Later "Great" Democrat FDR, we rounded up and interred Japanese Americans and Dems SCOTUS headed by Dem Hugo Black said FDR was correct

Not surprisingly, once again, you have it all wrong

I should add the battle of opinion of "states rights' verse a stronger central gov't has been going on for the entire history of this country, so I guess a lot of people are "ignorant fucks that failed constitution 101" throughout are history, including all the lawmakers and SCOTUS that have allowed federal gov't to set certain rules and regulations.

Plus the fact back in the day when the constitution was set up, people treated their states like their country, they had more pride in states than the actual country, do we really want to have that instead of being more unified?

If by "unified" you mean we agree to hand over our DNA and a health care Proxy, no we're not fucking united at all.

On arrests?? That's a bit overboard... upon convictions, I would support that
I would be more incline to agree with this but only with a court hearing first. If anyone has ever been under false arrest for minor bullshit charges that were false to begin with they would understand this is too much control. I would not even mind giving DNA if it is always guaranteed to be held strictly for investigative purposes into a major crime. Anything else is absurd. Our government has allowed unethical corporates way to much in the way of intrusions into our lives already with their so called "herd" management procedures.

On the flip side, if a person is innocent of something, DNA could also prove that.

The Republican Party was founded because Democrats hit "Ctrl Alt Del" twice and would rather secede from the Union and fight their own brother rather than give up their slaves.

Later "Great" Democrat FDR, we rounded up and interred Japanese Americans and Dems SCOTUS headed by Dem Hugo Black said FDR was correct

once again, you spout unsubstantiated bullshit, try to pass it off as fact or a good argument, then claim to be right,all while showing an inability to address anything I said nor provide any reasoning for your supposed "facts".

Instead of bitching, why not get a group together and go to the supreme court like this country was set up to do when things are passed that are "unconstitutional". Or do you skip that part of constitution 101?

If by "unified" you mean we agree to hand over our DNA and a health care Proxy, no we're not fucking united at all.

surprise, another post by CrusaderFrank that is of little relevance to anything I posted,and shows he didn't even read or attempt to comprehend my argument. Such a great debater, we should all strive to be like CF :cuckoo:

once again, you spout unsubstantiated bullshit, try to pass it off as fact or a good argument, then claim to be right,all while showing an inability to address anything I said nor provide any reasoning for your supposed "facts".

Instead of bitching, why not get a group together and go to the supreme court like this country was set up to do when things are passed that are "unconstitutional". Or do you skip that part of constitution 101?

Good grief! I can't talk to you ant more you really are a fucking retard.

Good grief! I can't talk to you ant more you really are a fucking retard.

The only person showing themselves to be a retard is you, since I fail to see any reasoning or argument behind your opinions, nor seen you address anything I said. Yes, claim I'm a retard, all while doing nothing to show how smart you are :cuckoo:

Here come the conspiracy theories. I think everybody should have fingerprints and DNA on file, how much faster and efficient criminal investigations would be.

But you have the nutjobs that will claim "but they will use your DNA for cloning, expiermnets, other bullshit". But they don't physically have a ton of your DNA stored, they have the profile on file. and nobody is going to do shit with DNA, thats paranoia and conspiracy theory bullshit.

There are plenty of rational arguments on both sides, but your perspective (which roughly translates as "people never have their personal information used for any purpose other than that for which it was intended, so there are no potential issues with this") is neither rational nor is it an argument.

At least make an attempt to demonstrate why you are confident that the database will be secure and not open to misuse. Relying on a "you're all crazy and I'm the only one talking sense" approach hardly makes a compelling case.

I feel confident that such a database would be strictly under the watch and control of the CDC, or a similar facility which has all the aparatus available to do the testing. I seriously doubt they would allow some health insurer access to a potential customer's DNA in order to decide if s/he's insurable or not. Also, at present anyway, DNA analysis is a lengthy, specific, detailed process and not done by some lab tech wannabe whose only experience was high school chemestry. Although they miraculously produce DNA results in a snap on television and in the movies, it's a lot more involved and done in a tightly controlled environment out in the real world.

I would be more incline to agree with this but only with a court hearing first. If anyone has ever been under false arrest for minor bullshit charges that were false to begin with they would understand this is too much control. I would not even mind giving DNA if it is always guaranteed to be held strictly for investigative purposes into a major crime. Anything else is absurd. Our government has allowed unethical corporates way to much in the way of intrusions into our lives already with their so called "herd" management procedures.

Right now if you are arrested, they take your mug shot, fingerprints and ID and run a criminal check to see if you are wanted in another case.

They do not wait until you are CONVICTED to run a criminal check

How many stories have you seen about wanted criminals who were captured and released? The public goes crazy about how inept the police are. DNA checks will help prevent this from happening

Police are not judges nor should they be allowed to act as judges. Taking a piece of someone no matter how minor a piece that may be to conduct the DNA analysis would be an intrusion. Hell offer the guy a drink and get the DNA off of the cup or something but don't intrude and call it a good thing when someone is arrested under a suspicion because it is not. How many stories have you heard about where people were convicted or arrested and later found it was discovered they were not guilty of jack

They don't "take a piece" of anything. They use a cotton swab in the mouth and the saliva contains DNA.

Wow. The Obamaroids can't wait to surrender their DNA to PapaObama

lemmings.png

I've never seen them agree quicker on anything. Well, besides Booooooshhhhhh Foxnewsssss and Palinnnnnnnnnnnn

Here take my DNA!!

Most places started doing this awhile ago, dipshit!
My city has been doing since at least 2002, and it has been very effective when catching CRIMIMALS! If you have not commented a crime, you have nothing to worry about.

Isn't that kinda like when the government is tracing your calls or even listening to them (wiretapping terrorists)? If you're not doing anything wrong, then what's the big deal? Nothing to worry about right?

Well? That's what you folks kept telling us when Booooooshhhhhh began doing it.

This issue is a double edged sword. On one hand, I favor a DNA sample being on file for true identification purposes only. It would help police solve crimes, it would offer positive ID if your body was found laying around somplace in a state of complete lifelessness, and it could prove that you were who you said you really were. On the other hand, you would loose all privacy and if used in a way other than for identification, insurance companies might deny you inusrance based on things they could find out because of your DNA or it might be used in other ways besides for just identification. It's a coin toss. I don't know if it's a good idea or a bad idea.

It would obviously be made illegal for just anyone or any private enterprise to use DNA for personal or profit purposes, so if an insurance company did so and if their decision was challenged in court, they would have to admit that they had illegally used DNA. So that ain't gonna happen.

rodISHI said:
Again, how many people in the United States are arrested under false pretenses? When and if that happens that means taking DNA from the one was an intrusion.

And how many get away with serious crimes? I worry more about that than the ones who were falsely arrested.

Forum List

Back