Obama tells Putin to go screw himself

He does?
When? Ph
Where?
All I've seen him do is dither and golf.
Do you have any hard evidence that Obama Hunts Down Terrorists Where They Scower and Hide ??

Thanks. I'd be interested in seeing that.

Well there is the whole bin laden thing.

he reluctantly authorized it rather than take the chance that the media would find out that he did not take him when he had the chance.

BFD.

Valerie Jarrett stopped the bin Floatin' raid three times, over-ruling the president of the United States.

I guess it took a lot of balls for him to overrule his mommy-figure and order the raid anyway

BOOK: Obama Canceled Bin Laden Raid 3 Times,on Advice of Valerie Jarrett! - Fox Nation

Silly gub'mint , if you really want to get Snowden back you don't send President Pom-Poms or Secretary Kept Man , you send Joe Pesci to go get 'em.

"You know who I pray to? Joe Pesci. Two reasons: First of all, I think he's a good actor, okay? To me, that counts. Second, he looks like a guy who can get things done. Joe Pesci doesn't fuck around. In fact, Joe Pesci came through on a couple of things that God was having trouble with." -- George Carlin

You watch too much television.

Obama had his staff cancel a meeting-------not even close to telling Putin to go screw himself.

Putin probably did not want to meet with the fool anyway.

As Putin becomes more of a minor player on the global stage.

What hard evidence do you have of that occurring?

He has nothing other than his mouth and asshole.

Which are interchangeable.

He says stupid shit like this all the time and believes he can 'Will' it to be true. Or that somebody will be stupid enough to believe it just because he said it.

Russia is coming back. Strong. REAL strong. Stronger than at any time since Reagan.

LMAO You all are so funny.:lmao: As well as appearing very, very desperate and pathetic. Who is going to be your next hero? Kim Jong-un? Assad?

Last edited:
I get such a kick out of seeing the right refusing to give the president ANY kind of praise. I mean even when we killed bin laden ...

Many of them were very very upset about that....some are still butthurt over it.

And many hate Obama so much, they are cheering for the Russian President, a former KGB agent. Isn't that fascinating?

you people are so full of shit...Nobody objected to Bin laden being killed...what I find suspicious is we never got see any photos for proof with our very own eyes...and as much as we've seen Obama and his comrades fib, lie, look you in the face with a smirk and tell OUT RIGHT fucking lies... One example IS Benghazi, at first they claimed a youtube video caused our embassy to be attacked and killed a civilian of the United states....and then we find out it wasn't AFTER ALL and I could go on and on but I'd need about a year...

Oh sure as for cheering...would that be when a shoe got thrown at Bush and you liberals were on the shoe thrower side.?..nobody is cheering for a Russian president...But you Obama voters should be EMBARRESSED, I know I am..... instead you liberals think it's cute when Obama acts like an ass and you make up some excuse for him then accuse people pf HATE hate hate hating Obama...give us friggen break with the stupid DRAMATIC

Last edited:
I get such a kick out of seeing the right refusing to give the president ANY kind of praise. I mean even when we killed bin laden ...

Many of them were very very upset about that....some are still butthurt over it.

And many hate Obama so much, they are cheering for the Russian President, a former KGB agent. Isn't that fascinating?

you people are so full of shit...Nobody objected to Bin laden being killed...what I find suspicious is we never got see any photos for proof with our very own eyes...and as much as we've seen Obama and his comrades fib, lie, just outright look you in the face with a smirk and tell fucking lies, One example for Benghazi, a youtube video caused our embassy to be attacked and killed a civilian of the United states....and then we find out it wasn't AFTER ALL and I could go on and on but I'd need about a year...

^ still butthurt.

Democrats are dragging out Bin Laden's corpse to get over Putin treating obama like a naughty child? Really? Is this what you have to do?

Never realized there were so many Putin worshipers on USMB

Well we have known all along how many on here are sucking off Obama. :eek:

Guess we are just a little quicker on the uptake than you.

Last edited:
Well there is the whole bin laden thing.

he reluctantly authorized it rather than take the chance that the media would find out that he did not take him when he had the chance.

BFD.

Valerie Jarrett stopped the bin Floatin' raid three times, over-ruling the president of the United States.

I guess it took a lot of balls for him to overrule his mommy-figure and order the raid anyway

BOOK: Obama Canceled Bin Laden Raid 3 Times,on Advice of Valerie Jarrett! - Fox Nation

Wow

In a Hacked WikiLeaks e-mail, Obama is described as an ?absentee President. Playing Golf when Seal Team 6 was deployed to get Bin Laden Without his knowledge. | America Under the heel of Liberalism

The Global Intelligence Files - [OS] White House Insider: Obama Hesitated Panetta Issued Order to Kill Osama Bin Laden

you people are so full of shit...Nobody objected to Bin laden being killed...what I find suspicious is we never got see any photos for proof with our very own eyes...and as much as we've seen Obama and his comrades fib, lie, look you in the face with a smirk and tell OUR RIGHT fucking lies, One example for Benghazi, a youtube video caused our embassy to be attacked and killed a civilian of the United states....and then we find out it wasn't AFTER ALL and I could go on and on but I'd need about a year...

Oh sure as for cheering...would that be when a shoe got thrown at Bush and you liberals were on the shoe thrower side.?..nobody is cheering for a Russian president...But you Obama voters should be EMBARRESSED, I know I am..... but no, you make up some excuse for him then accuse people pf HATE hate hate hating Obama...give us friggen break with the stupid DRAMATIC

Actually, I AM cheering because Snowden courageously came down on the side of the American people and our rights. Because he did that he lost his country. I hope he finds a nice little Russian woman, a nice little Russian job, gets to fly his parents and friends over to visit from time to time in a nice little Russian dwelling, and has a nice little Russian life.

He deserves to be brought back to this country a hero. But if Russia is the best and the worst that can happen to him, then so be it. The only thing that could have been better is if he had found a warmer climate, but you can't have everything.

Last edited:

Don't worry about here. It would be more important to know how many that support Putin over obama in the whole country. Putin is a man and a leader. As evident as it is that Putin has nothing but contempt for obama and dislikes him personally, Putin isn't childish enough to say "I don't want to talk to him". That's what a petulant kid says. It's doubtful that Putin cares because talking with obama is a total waste of time for someone with better things to do.

get off of it...you lefies took the side of other countries with Bush, and that was because YOU ALL HATED HIM... what happened to that Peace prize of Obama's? it seem like all he's done is stir the shit up with more than one country, EVEN our allies...
but according to you Obama cult members, he is loved by the whole wide world...pfeeesh

get off of it...you lefies took the side of other countries with Bush, and that was because YOU ALL HATED HIM... what happened to that Peace prize of Obama's? it seem like all he's done is stir the shit up with more than one country, EVEN our allies...
but according to you Obama cult members, he is loved by the whole wide world...pfeeesh

^hates Obama so much would rather see our country fail if it reflects badly on him.

They hate Obama so much it overrides any love of this country. They'd rather see things burn down around them if it reflects negatively on Obama. Is that insanity?

There is something very creepy about equating love of country with love of obama. In this country we have never had personal loyalty to a leader. Even our military oath is the protect and defend the Constitution, not the president.

They hate Obama so much it overrides any love of this country. They'd rather see things burn down around them if it reflects negatively on Obama. Is that insanity?

No more or less insane than the anti-Bush crowd that even went so far as to call for his assassination....

For the record, I don't want him to fail... I just don't give a shit about this Snowden guy. My issue is with those touting Obama as some force to be reckoned with, that's just absurd. Putin is ex-KGB, a skilled fighter pilot, a well trained attorney with a PhD, etc.

Obama is an attorney that has never tried a case, not one and frankly, is a world-class lightweight.

That's all I'm saying.. he can't win or fail with this Snowden thing... it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things where he ends up.

Forum List

Back