Obama tells Putin to go screw himself

I get such a kick out of seeing the right refusing to give the president ANY kind of praise. I mean even when we killed bin laden ...

"we" ?

You're part of SEAL TEAM 8 now, like Barry thinks he is??

LOL

a true narcasist. dont get his way so he starts stomping his fwet like a little bitch. damn 2016 cant get here quick enough!

Obama hunts down terrorists where they scower and hide.

He does?
When?
Where?
All I've seen him do is dither and golf.
Do you have any hard evidence that Obama Hunts Down Terrorists Where They Scower and Hide ??

Thanks. I'd be interested in seeing that.

Silent death

Analysis | The National Security Studies Program

Can you just pull out and post the citation that says Obama Hunts Down Terrorists Where They Scower and Hide?

Thanks.

And he's not a corporate puppet for 1 thing. That doesn't make him a nice guy because he isn't but he is getting Russia's shit together in a big way. He's not in the least bit afraid of a fag loving country like the United States which by all measures is in it's death throes.

Ooooohhhh....I think you luv Putin and Russia. I think you should move there. You'll be so happy. :woohoo:

Oooooh, maybe I should move to Portugal! Second thought, no thanks.

He does?
When? Ph
Where?
Do you have any hard evidence that Obama Hunts Down Terrorists Where They Scower and Hide ??

Well there is the whole bin laden thing.

Really. He's wearing a bicycle helmet. No really he is. Manly men wear bicycle helmets.... uh and ride bicycles :eusa_hand:

13obama-bike.jpg

I get such a kick out of seeing the right refusing to give the president ANY kind of praise. I mean even when we killed bin laden ...

Many of them were very very upset about that....some are still butthurt over it.

And many hate Obama so much, they are cheering for the Russian President, a former KGB agent. Isn't that fascinating?

He does?
When? Ph
Where?

Really. He's wearing a bicycle helmet. No really he is. Manly men wear bicycle helmets.... uh and ride bicycles :eusa_hand:

13obama-bike.jpg

What a pussy. Remember when some Mexican schooled him in basketball and gave him a bloody lip?

Obama seems to say this a lot...when he got elected and met with Republicans, he said I WON so go screw yourselves get in the back of the bus..

Now Putin.... just so unbecoming of a U.S. President and it shows HE HAS NO RESPECT for the American people he represents or the position he hold...

Obama is about as low class as the come...arrogant ass to boot telling Putin about his country..I bet Putin laughed so hard he farted...

He said that about obama. Not Snowden.

He's right. obama never has anything of substance to say.

Putin wasn't referring personally to either Snowden or Obama when he said:

"In any case, I would not like to deal with such issues because it is like shearing a pig, There's lots of squealing, and little fleece."

He was talking about the whole issue of asylum and the diplomatic rigamarole that surrounds it.

It's just so appropriate to say about obama.

It's appropriate an analogy regarding talking to any moonbat. Except you get a lot of squealing, and only end up with shit.

Obama seems to say this a lot...when he got elected and met with Republicans, he said I WON so go screw yourselves get in the back of the bus..

Now Putin.... just so unbecoming of a U.S. President and it shows HE HAS NO RESPECT for the American people he represents or the position he hold...

Obama is about as low class as the come...arrogant ass to boot telling Putin about his country..I bet Putin laughed so hard he farted...

I can't say that is a surprise. They all have their baseline and that seems to be part of it. Kinda like this little cretin thinking he can tell us how to vote in KY when he doesn't even live here!
haha_smilie.gif

http://www.usmessageboard.com/election-forums/306141-senate-race-in-kentucky-very-close.html

BTW: that avvy kicks butt. It's so small, I just realized what it is.

Last edited:

Zerobama did not kill bin Laden. Navy Seals killed bin Laden. THEY and THEY ONLY deserve the praise.

He does?
When? Ph
Where?

he reluctantly authorized it rather than take the chance that the media would find out that he did not take him when he had the chance.

BFD.

Forum List

Back