Obama tells Putin to go screw himself

Well, if I had to choose a favorite Commie and had Obama and Putin as choices - I'd go Putin, hands down. The guy rocks.

For a Commie.

Never realized there were so many Putin worshipers on USMB

They hate Obama so much it overrides any love of this country. They'd rather see things burn down around them if it reflects negatively on Obama. Is that insanity?

No more or less insane than the anti-Bush crowd that even went so far as to call for his assassination....

For the record, I don't want him to fail... I just don't give a shit about this Snowden guy. My issue is with those touting Obama as some force to be reckoned with, that's just absurd. Putin is ex-KGB, a skilled fighter pilot, a well trained attorney with a PhD, etc.

Obama is an attorney that has never tried a case, not one and frankly, is a world-class lightweight.

That's all I'm saying.. he can't win or fail with this Snowden thing... it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things where he ends up.

I do. I want obama to fail. Miserably. Horribly, totally and completely fail in his work to turn America into just another perennially broke, Western European social democracy that nobody respects.

Including its own inhabitants.

WE are what holds this World together but dimocraps are too stupid to see that.

Without us, the World comes apart.

get off of it...you lefies took the side of other countries with Bush, and that was because YOU ALL HATED HIM... what happened to that Peace prize of Obama's? it seem like all he's done is stir the shit up with more than one country, EVEN our allies...
but according to you Obama cult members, he is loved by the whole wide world...pfeeesh

Bullshit. The entire country was behind the effort to capture or kill all those responsible for the 9-11-01 attacks. Democrats and Republican alike rallied around President Bush. When our countrymen were attacked in a foreign land under President Obama, the Republican candidate disgraced himself long before the facts were known and even before our people were safely out of Benghazi.

Al Qaeda in Pakistan doesn't like us too much. Al Qaeda in Libya doesn't like us too much. Al Qaeda in Yemen doesn't like us too much...........

They hate Obama so much it overrides any love of this country. They'd rather see things burn down around them if it reflects negatively on Obama. Is that insanity?

No more or less insane than the anti-Bush crowd that even went so far as to call for his assassination....

For the record, I don't want him to fail... I just don't give a shit about this Snowden guy. My issue is with those touting Obama as some force to be reckoned with, that's just absurd. Putin is ex-KGB, a skilled fighter pilot, a well trained attorney with a PhD, etc.

Obama is an attorney that has never tried a case, not one and frankly, is a world-class lightweight.

That's all I'm saying.. he can't win or fail with this Snowden thing... it's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things where he ends up.

Do tell.......

I'm pretty sure the Republicans would have to get a constitutional amendment to run Putin for president; I mean after all the hub bub about Obama's birth certificate. Still...?

Thin-skinned Obie was sooo predictable by deciding not to meet with Putin..........just imagine how he is so easily played by other world leaders.

Don't you just love the number of posters who take the side of Russia over their own country?

Taking sides against this POS Obama is NOT taking sides against America. Obama hates America. Against Obama is being for America.

None are so blind as those who will not see. You hitched your wagon to a loser and you're not quite big enough to admit your mistake. We understand.

It's almost like the Cons on this board are rooting for Putin. Obama enrages them so much they are willing to root for a ex KGB, election stealing strongman against the best interest of the US.

I'm not rooting for anyone here... frankly, the jury's still out on what Snowden's motives were. I'm not in the "he's a hero" crowd or the "he's a traitor" crowd yet. At this point, I don't give a rats ass what happens to him.

All I'm saying is that it is ridiculous to even put Obama in the same league with Putin. Putin is a seasoned KGB guy, a seasoned bureaucrat and quite ruthless.

Obama is none of the above.. he's a piker compared to Putin.

I am not sure what to make of him either. Is he a hero? I don't think so, he is revealing sensitive info and hurting our alliance around he globe. Is he a traitor? Not so sure, he did reveal important invasion of privacy info.

HOWEVER, what do you think he had to give the Russia's in order to stay? I believe some out our most sensitive information. Russia didn't just do this to snub us, they had price to pay and Snowden covered it with info sharing!

If I reacted the way Obama does every time somebody bad-mouths me in public I would never talk to anyone, because I hear it all the time. The key is to not let it bother you. Obama burns so many bridges we are hated more now than when Bush was POTUS.

Not even close.

It's true. Everyone in the world knows it. Our media hides it from us.

You can't see it because your face is buried between his butt-cheeks.

I live in Europe and know how he is perceived here. You live in Montana with your hatred and think you know what is going on in the world.

get off of it...you lefies took the side of other countries with Bush, and that was because YOU ALL HATED HIM... what happened to that Peace prize of Obama's? it seem like all he's done is stir the shit up with more than one country, EVEN our allies...
but according to you Obama cult members, he is loved by the whole wide world...pfeeesh

^hates Obama so much would rather see our country fail if it reflects badly on him.

I don't have to hate that ass President to see our country FAIL...He and his radicals he put in government is doing that all by themselves, and to put the fail icing on the cake, he is going around and looking not only like an ass but he is a failure in Foreign policy too...he's as big if not bigger war monger than Bush...but to you libs it's done with drones so you who were anti-war with Bush can now just bury your head up Obama's and pretend he isn't killing women and children....and here you are taking presidents side over your fellow American citizens...that is a fail of the liberals today...PARTY OVER COUNTRY

^hates Obama so much would rather see our country fail if it reflects badly on him.

I don't have to hate that ass President to see our country FAIL...He and his radicals he put in government is doing that all by themselves, and to put the fail icing on the cake, he is going around and looking not only like an ass but he is a failure in Foreign policy too...he's as big if not bigger war monger than Bush...but to you libs it's done with drones so you who were anti-war with Bush can now just bury your head up Obama's and pretend he isn't killing women and children....and here you are taking presidents side over your fellow American citizens...that is a fail of the liberals today...PARTY OVER COUNTRY

^confirms what I said.

Don't you just love the number of posters who take the side of Russia over their own country?

Taking sides against this POS Obama is NOT taking sides against America. Obama hates America. Against Obama is being for America.

None are so blind as those who will not see. You hitched your wagon to a loser and you're not quite big enough to admit your mistake. We understand.

White Phosphorous is always right

Not even close.

It's true. Everyone in the world knows it. Our media hides it from us.

You can't see it because your face is buried between his butt-cheeks.

I live in Europe and know how he is perceived here. You live in Montana with your hatred and think you know what is going on in the world.

You know how he is perceived in the European version of the DISGUSTING FILTH of the Lame Stream Media.

That's all you know.

Putin told him that if you really want to get Mr. Snowden back, send over that Black chick Beyonce, and don't you ever send Hillary Clinton here again.

Forum List

Back