Obama tells Putin to go screw himself

Vlad bitch-slapped Obama in public. Our narcissist-in-chief can't handle that anymore than he can handle getting up on the porch with the big dogs. More proof he's an empty suit, faculty lounge Marxist in way too far over his head. Wonderful for America's reputation.

John Drew, who knew him at Occidental College, told Kengor that “Obama was already an ardent Marxist when I met him in the fall of 1980.”

Read more: Book: Obama's Communist mentor influenced his political beliefs | The Daily Caller

Any proof about Obama being a marxist?

Yes. Limbauh said so.

I get such a kick out of seeing the right refusing to give the president ANY kind of praise. I mean even when we killed bin laden ...

Many of them were very very upset about that....some are still butthurt over it.

And many hate Obama so much, they are cheering for the Russian President, a former KGB agent. Isn't that fascinating?

you people are so full of shit...Nobody objected to Bin laden being killed...what I find suspicious is we never got see any photos for proof with our very own eyes...and as much as we've seen Obama and his comrades fib, lie, look you in the face with a smirk and tell OUT RIGHT fucking lies... One example IS Benghazi, at first they claimed a youtube video caused our embassy to be attacked and killed a civilian of the United states....and then we find out it wasn't AFTER ALL and I could go on and on but I'd need about a year...

Oh sure as for cheering...would that be when a shoe got thrown at Bush and you liberals were on the shoe thrower side.?..nobody is cheering for a Russian president...But you Obama voters should be EMBARRESSED, I know I am..... instead you liberals think it's cute when Obama acts like an ass and you make up some excuse for him then accuse people pf HATE hate hate hating Obama...give us friggen break with the stupid DRAMATIC

Nobody objected to Bin laden being killed...what I find suspicious is we never got see any photos for proof with our very own eyes. Not seeing proof of minor compared to non existent wmd's.
That's what bothered us about bush. No proof of wmd's. Just likes. Cost to US over a trillion not including hundreds of thousands of deaths.

It is a bit late for Obama to take the offensive and start with grandiose gestures in view of all the perceived snubs from Russia.

The reality is quite different, Putin has shown he is his own man and has let Obama know he is no longer interested in playing lovey-dovey .... as he has clearly demonstrated with all his recent actions.

Wait, Putin tells Obama "screw you" by granting Snowden asylum after Obama told him not to, and Obama then cancels a meeting and this is Obama telling Putin "screw you"?

Oh, that's fucking priceless... you Obamazombies are in complete denial... nobody respects Obama... nobody.

:lol:

If Obama hit Putin in the head with a Nerf ball, R-Winger would have reported it as "Obama Bloodies Putin".

Lets see Putin by keeping Snowden, is like Putin hitting Obama in the head with a football. Obama's retaliation is a nerf ball.

Sounds about right.

You people are laughable. He says he is not going...you have nothing but negativity to him. Now, if he DID go, you would have supported him?

I don't support anything Black Jimmy does.
Does that cover it?

Serious question for you then. If you know for a fact something obama presents is good for the country, then you would still not support it because its from obama? And before you come back with, there is nothing from him that is good for the country so far....I am talking about hypothetically....name it..cure for aids, no more welfare.....cure for cancer...whatever.

Obama's capable of curing AIDS and Cancer in your mind?

Obama has cancelled his scheduled one on one meeting with Putin

So much for ignoring international law

Obama cancels meetings with Putin amid tensions

President Obama is canceling plans to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Moscow next month — a rare diplomatic snub.

The move is retribution for Russia's decision to grant temporary asylum to National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden. It also reflects growing U.S. frustration with Russia on several other issues, including missile defense and human rights.

A top White House official says Obama still attends to plan the Group of 20 economic summit in St. Petersburg, Russia, but has no plans to meet with Putin there one-on-one.

So much for Obama's ignorant belief that he could make the world love him and the U.S. :lmao:

Obama is so ignorant and smug, he thought he could fellate the world into loving the U.S. Meanwhile, Putin, Ahmadinejad, and the rest of the world are laughing at him and humiliating him.

Excellent example of an Obama voter. I can't read for you, open a link for you or force you to read books. Just keep listening to Rachel Mad Cow and enjoying those Chrissie Mathew tingles up your leg.

I provided a quote from a classmate from Occidental who knew Obama as "an ardent Marxist when I met him in the fall of 1980." I supplied a link to a book review about Obama's Marxist past and the Marxist mentors who swayed his early political thoughts. In Obama's two books, he states how he hung out with and was influenced by Marxists. His mom was a commie as well as his dad. The nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

Proof? Nah. None. Sorry. My bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
"...It's hatred for a black man with a non traditional name."

laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

Excellent example of an Obama voter. I can't read for you, open a link for you or force you to read books. Just keep listening to Rachel Mad Cow and enjoying those Chrissie Mathew tingles up your leg.

I provided a quote from a classmate from Occidental who knew Obama as "an ardent Marxist when I met him in the fall of 1980." I supplied a link to a book review about Obama's Marxist past and the Marxist mentors who swayed his early political thoughts. In Obama's two books, he states how he hung out with and was influenced by Marxists. His mom was a commie as well as his dad. The nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

Wow....unattributed youtubes from opinions from 30 years ago. hard to beat that

Now that your "Marxist" is President of the US, which Marxist policies has he implemented?

Want to whine about Obamacare now?

Now that your "Marxist" is President of the US, which Marxist policies has he implemented?

Look up the definition of Marxist.

Obama is a Progressive troublemaker. He's not a pure Marxist.

Every once in a while, Obama gets it right. However, if this had been a Republican president, Rightwinger would be frothing at such a move and fawning over Putin's right to stick it to the evil United States.

This is the thread that managed to get him (RW) put on ignore. I hate the sight of presidential jizz on the chin of a male of the species.

Obama's "Dreams of My Father" was published in 1995.
Obama's "The Audacity of Hope" was published in 2006.
The book review I posted is from a book published in 2012.

30 years ago? Obama's own words unattributed? His college colleague unattributed?

You've dug yourself a hole with this thread. Stop digging. Wake up. You'd make a lot more sense if you'd take Obama's schlong out of your mouth long enough to get some oxygen to your brain.

Shift the subject to the Obamacare train wreck? Another classic fail.

Vlad bitch-slapped Obama in public. Our narcissist-in-chief can't handle that anymore than he can handle getting up on the porch with the big dogs. More proof he's an empty suit, faculty lounge Marxist in way too far over his head. Wonderful for America's reputation.

Putin really stepped in shit over this one and doesn't know how to get out of it

Really? I find it laughable you title your post. "Obama tells Putin to go screw himsel". Pretty difficult to do that and be taken seriously when Obama is not even man enough to go visit Putin to do so! Hey, how about the so-called Nobel Prize winner Obama, shouldn't he be actively trying to meet with Putin to come to a peaceful resolution? Some Nobel Prize winner:eek:.

I am laughing at how Putin is pwning Obama. Seeing Obama sulk and cry after being told no for the first time in his life is fun to watch. Too bad the Republican Party doesn't realize they could also say no to Obama and get equally amusing results, and best of all save America.

Putin and the Russian are laughing at Obama.

Dutch said:
It's almost like the Cons on this board are rooting for Putin. Obama enrages them so much they are willing to root for a ex KGB, election stealing strongman against the best interest of the US.

Nowhere near as bad as when the Democrat Party's propagandists in the media root against our military in times of war under Republican presidents by showing vids of innocent children and civilians being killed, yet these stories are nowhere to be found when a Democrat is president.

Too bad you are not as outraged at Obama destroying our country, he's doing more damage to this country than radical Islam or Putin could ever dream of doing

Obama has cancelled his scheduled one on one meeting with Putin

So much for ignoring international law

Obama cancels meetings with Putin amid tensions

President Obama is canceling plans to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Moscow next month — a rare diplomatic snub.

The move is retribution for Russia's decision to grant temporary asylum to National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden. It also reflects growing U.S. frustration with Russia on several other issues, including missile defense and human rights.

A top White House official says Obama still attends to plan the Group of 20 economic summit in St. Petersburg, Russia, but has no plans to meet with Putin there one-on-one.

Oh dear....

-Geaux

in every speech he is preaching how someone is a victim at the cost of someone else.

He is the master of social divide like no other

Like I've said- He could crap in supporters living room floor and they would smile.

-Geaux

I think he should meet with Putin and call him out!

Not meeting with him, isn't a bad tactic, but calling Putin out on his bullshit move, would show American strength.

Forum List

Back