Obama tells Putin to go screw himself

Tough Guy Putin?

Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, Jailed Pussy Riot Member, Denied Parole By Russian Court

Right Russia, home of the Free and the Brave.

no one has claimed that Russia is a great country to live in. This is about the leadership qualities of Putin and Obama. Putin wins----no contest.

So you prefer strong arm tactics, repression and harsh reprisals against freedom of expression to dialog and consensus?

he has no clue, he just hates his president.

Tough Guy Putin?

Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, Jailed Pussy Riot Member, Denied Parole By Russian Court

no one has claimed that Russia is a great country to live in. This is about the leadership qualities of Putin and Obama. Putin wins----no contest.

So you prefer strong arm tactics, repression and harsh reprisals against freedom of expression to dialog and consensus?

No, that's why we don't like your moonbat messiah.

He makes Putin look like a better man however, because after pleading with Medvedev for more time, Putin knew he was dealing with an incompetent sniveling bed wetter. I've never seen Putin negotiating as if he is the running the weaker country. The moonbat messiah does.

I still don't think Putin cares to have moochelle gobbling up all the caviar.

Last edited:
And he's not a corporate puppet for 1 thing. That doesn't make him a nice guy because he isn't but he is getting Russia's shit together in a big way. He's not in the least bit afraid of a fag loving country like the United States which by all measures is in it's death throes.

Tough Guy Putin?

Obama hasn't laced anyone's food with cyanide yet (that we know of), but they both use the government to exact retribution against their political opposition.

It's almost like the Cons on this board are rooting for Putin. Obama enrages them so much they are willing to root for a ex KGB, election stealing strongman against the best interest of the US.

I'm not rooting for anyone here... frankly, the jury's still out on what Snowden's motives were. I'm not in the "he's a hero" crowd or the "he's a traitor" crowd yet. At this point, I don't give a rats ass what happens to him.

All I'm saying is that it is ridiculous to even put Obama in the same league with Putin. Putin is a seasoned KGB guy, a seasoned bureaucrat and quite ruthless.

Obama is none of the above.. he's a piker compared to Putin.

gun_width_600x.jpg

Vladimir-Putin-Harley-thumb-415x299-9772_width_600x.jpeg

img-cs-6-putin-judo_075404456839_width_600x.jpeg

The Russians have a Man as their president.

We have.....

president-barack-obama-rides-along-bike-path-correllus-state-forest-martha-vineyard-west-tisbury-massachusetts.jpg

images

obamathrow2.jpg

We have become a Nation of pussies

bump

It is HILARIOUS!

obama refusing to meet with Putin is like a man telling a woman who has a restraining order against him "Keep that up and I'll never speak to you again".

Putin is breathing a sigh of relief that he doesn't have to put up with the presidebtial fool we send over there.

And he's not a corporate puppet for 1 thing. That doesn't make him a nice guy because he isn't but he is getting Russia's shit together in a big way. He's not in the least bit afraid of a fag loving country like the United States which by all measures is in it's death throes.

Ooooohhhh....I think you luv Putin and Russia. I think you should move there. You'll be so happy. :woohoo:

Last edited:
It is HILARIOUS!

obama refusing to meet with Putin is like a man telling a woman who has a restraining order against him "Keep that up and I'll never speak to you again".

Putin is breathing a sigh of relief that he doesn't have to put up with the presidebtial fool we send over there.

All these Putin and Russia lovers. How desperate can you get? :lmao:

Tough Guy Putin?

please list the leadership qualities of putin.

then explain why putin wins in a comparison with obama.

He doesn't have any worthy of discussion, yet he has still managed to outmaneuver the President in the global PR battle on the question of Snowden and our President in all his brilliance has been helping him.

What do you think the Administrations statements to the effect that if returned Snowden will receive "fair treatment" implies to the rest of the world? For those too blinded by government worship it implies that had Snowden NOT gone on the lamb he would not have been fairly treated (otherwise why try "bribing" Russia with promises?). Putin has managed to make the Administration look like they are out for revenge on a guy (Snowden) that managed to make them look bad. Why wouldn't Vlad do it? he's got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Putin's lack of any significant "leadership qualities" speaks volumes about the qualities of the "leader" he's managed to make look like a petulant child on the world stage.

Just heard that Putin said that 'talking to Snowden is a lot like shearing a pig. A lot of squealing for not much wool'.

It is HILARIOUS!

All these Putin and Russia lovers. How desperate can you get? :lmao:

They all side with terrorists so not much surprise that they side with Putin too.

Disgusting.

It is HILARIOUS!

you don't know anymore about this issue than YOU SAID you know about Medicare. Doesn't stop you from mouthing off though.

Obama hasn't laced anyone's food with cyanide yet (that we know of), but they both use the government to exact retribution against their political opposition.

and rather than foreign foes being this President's opposition, it is those in this country that believe in its founding that are the enemy.

I'm not rooting for anyone here... frankly, the jury's still out on what Snowden's motives were. I'm not in the "he's a hero" crowd or the "he's a traitor" crowd yet. At this point, I don't give a rats ass what happens to him.

All I'm saying is that it is ridiculous to even put Obama in the same league with Putin. Putin is a seasoned KGB guy, a seasoned bureaucrat and quite ruthless.

Obama is none of the above.. he's a piker compared to Putin.

gun_width_600x.jpg

Vladimir-Putin-Harley-thumb-415x299-9772_width_600x.jpeg

img-cs-6-putin-judo_075404456839_width_600x.jpeg

The Russians have a Man as their president.

We have.....

president-barack-obama-rides-along-bike-path-correllus-state-forest-martha-vineyard-west-tisbury-massachusetts.jpg

images

obamathrow2.jpg

We have become a Nation of pussies

bump

yeah, I'll bet those were the last words out of bin Laden's mouth.

You traitorous jerks have to lie because you don't have any truth to back up the stooopid things you say.

and rather than foreign foes being this President's opposition, it is those in this country that believe in its founding that are the enemy.

In spite of the lies from the traitors on the right, the rest of the world heaved a sigh of relief when they heard Obama got those responsible for this latest terrorist threat.

The assholes here want to "indict" them. As though we have any police presence in Yemen.

He stands up to Putin and, right on cue, these disgusting idiots side with Putin.

please list the leadership qualities of Putin.

then explain why Putin wins in a comparison with obama.

Talking up Putin is ridiculous.

Let's just say that he has backbone and Obama has none. Obama confuses us and lies to us, makes a simple problem into constant bone of contention. Putin is no saint. However, he has some leadership qualities that Obama wishes he had. Still Putin is a narssistic prick, but at least he's not a fake.

putin is a fake; a fake democrat.

I'll bet if we nationalize our oil fields we could get our shit together in a big way too.

Vladimir Putin Is The New Global Shah Of Oil - Forbes

"Exxon Mobil is no longer the world’s number-one oil producer. As of last week, that title belongs to Putin Oil Corp – oh, whoops. I mean the title belongs to Rosneft, Russia’s state-controlled oil company."

In spite of the lies from the traitors on the right, the rest of the world heaved a sigh of relief when they heard Obama got those responsible for this latest terrorist threat.

The assholes here want to "indict" them. As though we have any police presence in Yemen.

He stands up to Putin and, right on cue, these disgusting idiots side with Putin.

Hiding in a corner is not standing up to anyone. It's hiding in the corner, on vacation.

Forum List

Back