Obama tells Putin to go screw himself

Obabble would prefer Vlad screw himself...he is tired of being screwed BY Vlad

As Putin becomes more of a minor player on the global stage. Thumbing his nose at the US does little to improve his stature

Minor player? OMG you are ignoring facts. Russia is the largest exporter of natural gas and oil to the EU. Russia can literally put the EU on it's feet if it cut them off (mutual destruction, since they need the NG and oil revenues flowing).

http://ec.europa.eu/energy/international/bilateral_cooperation/russia/doc/reports/progress10_en.pdf
Russia has a significant role in the European energy sector as the largest exporter of oil and natural gas to the European Union. In 2007, the European Union imported from Russia 185 million tonnes of crude oil, which accounted for 32.6% of total oil import, and 100.7 million tonnes of oil equivalent of natural gas, which accounted 38.7% of total gas import.

They are the largest country land mass size. They are member of BRIC. They are an emerging free market country that is built on manufacturing (accounts for 40% of their work force). They also have the second strongest military in the world (yep greater than China). They have the largest nuclear arsenal in the world. They are part of most important economic pacts and very influencial in the Middle East, North Africa, Western Europe, Eastern Europe and parts of Asia.

They aren't sinking at all!

Saudi Arabia is a major economic power. But what do they do for anyone but themselves? They are a minor player on the global scene, China plays a bigger role

Russia is in the same boat. Other than being total dicks, they do little to influence global conditions

Good for him. Why should he meet with the man that snubbed the US as a whole? I don’t understand the ability to support the leader of a foreign nation in criticizing Obama. That is despicable.

I must ask though, when Obama was criticized, many here deemed him weak. Now he snubs him back and he is… weak.

What the hell do you want Obama to do then? He is slammed if he does and slammed if he doesn’t. That is asinine.

I don't see much slamming him for not doing it. What I see is some of us talking about the relationship between Russia and the US these days.

Anyone surprised that the usual anti-America posters are on the side of Putin?

Just as they are always on the side of terrorists.

Who's on Putin's side you whiny little bitch?

All I'm saying is that the rest of the World is noticing what an impotent, gutless, nutless bag of shit we have as a president.

If we had a real Man in Office, Putin wouldn't DARE pull this kind of shit.

You're missing the point on purpose.

Or you're incredibly stupid.

Probably both. No, can't be both. I'm going with 'stupid'.

How does one provide evidence that someone is a minor player?

You made the statement.
You made it either based on fact --
or you simply plucked it from the windmills of your brain-dead mind.
Which was it?

Arguing with retards is so rewarding

I thought my question was pretty much dumbed-down so even an idiot like you could comprehend.

What hard evidence do you have to back up your last two statements?

If you need it dumbed-down further, I'll whip out the Crayolas and we'll give that a whirl.

Russia is run by a man, the USA is currently run by a pussy boi. Its embarassing to have the entire world laughing at us for electing this incompetent imposter.

Good for him. Why should he meet with the man that snubbed the US as a whole? I don’t understand the ability to support the leader of a foreign nation in criticizing Obama. That is despicable.

I must ask though, when Obama was criticized, many here deemed him weak. Now he snubs him back and he is… weak.

What the hell do you want Obama to do then? He is slammed if he does and slammed if he doesn’t. That is asinine.

I don't see much slamming him for not doing it. What I see is some of us talking about the relationship between Russia and the US these days.

The last thread when Putin made his speech was full of that.

Russia is in the same boat. Other than being total dicks, they do little to influence global conditions

What hard evidence do you have on this "fact" ?

None.

He's self-fellating again.

Russia is a rising power. Big time.

Anybody know how we get American Astronauts into Space anymore?

Since the Stuttering Clusterfukk shut down the Space Shuttle....

Anybody...??

You made the statement.
You made it either based on fact --
or you simply plucked it from the windmills of your brain-dead mind.
Which was it?

I thought my question was pretty much dumbed-down so even an idiot like you could comprehend.

If you need it dumbed-down further, I'll whip out the Crayolas and we'll give that a whirl.

You can't provide evidence of a negative

Only the lack of a positive

Russia is run by a man, the USA is currently run by a pussy boi. Its embarassing to have the entire world laughing at us for electing this incompetent imposter.

What has Putin done to show he is a man?

Your "Pussy boi" has destroyed terrorist targets around the globe

You can't provide evidence of a negative

Only the lack of a positive

And yet you Obamazombies continually claim that Obama prevented the next Great Depression... (an event that clearly never happened)

Ok, Bush prevented the world from spinning off its axis!

:lol:

This is too easy...

with illegal drone strikes, what would libs be saying if Bush did that?

and on the topic of terrorists------the obama admin is still calling the Hassan Ft Hood murders--workplace violence.

WTF is wrong with these idiots that they cannot say the words --Muslim radical terrorism?

Don't you just love the number of posters who take the side of Russia over their own country?

Our country is under attack more from the White House than our enemies. Obama has made it clear that anyone who lawfully criticizes his reckless policies is a terrorist and a racist.

I think Putin is an asshole, but he's trying to keep Obama from de-stabilizing the Middle-East just to drive the price of oil up.

and on the topic of terrorists------the obama admin is still calling the Hassan Ft Hood murders--workplace violence.

WTF is wrong with these idiots that they cannot say the words --Muslim radical terrorism?

You have yet to demonstrate Putins manhood

You have yet to demonstrate Putins manhood

I know that your gay prospective creates a different impression, but to normal people its quite obvious that Putin uses testosterone and obama uses estrogen.

Forum List

Back