Obama Threatens War - with Britain!

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Still butt-hurt after British voters rejected his demands that they stay in the Globalist European Union, Our Kenyan President is now threatening trade war.

Does this narcissist's pique know no limits:

Trade warning from US president Barack Obama as UK seeks deal after Brexit

Ah, the dreams FROM His father. The hater of all things white - smarting from Kenya's colonial status. So He hates Britain and all it stands for. And He's randy to fuck over two hundred years of peaceful relationship to sooth His sore ass.

But.....

Are you surprised?

Last edited:
Still butt-hurt after British voters rejected his demands that they stay in the Globalist European Union, Our Kenyan President is now threatening trade war.

Does this narcissist's pique know no limits:

Trade warning from US president Barack Obama as UK seeks deal after Brexit

Ah, the dreams FROM His father. The hater of all things white - smarting from Kenya's colonial status. So He hates Britain and all it stands for. And he's randy to fuck over two hundred years of peaceful relationship to sooth his sore ass.

But.....

Are you surprised?

I'm surprised that you got that out of the quotes from that link. You gotta be trying hard to come up with that crap.

I'm surprised that you got that out of the quotes from that link. You gotta be trying hard to come up with that crap.

Perhaps if you can find a responsible adult to read it to you, carefully sounding out the words? But be careful, there are some nasty folks out there who might have eyes for something other than the story.

Barry Senior hated Britain...

Barry has always hated Britain. He even tried to kill the Queen, remember? He tried to bore her to death by giving her an I-Pod containing all of his 'greatest' speeches. :p

Forum List

Back