Obama threatens Washington State over anti-obama freeway signs

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Bunch of signs. Here's 2 of them. More at the link

Anti-Obama Signs On I-5 Near Seattle Draw WH Threats

5-1-14

You want to see something better than Burma Shave signs?
These are Northbound on I-5 (88 miles south of Seattle).
The federal government is now petitioning to have these signs removed, or Washington state will be denied additional monies for interstate highways.

The State of Washington replied, they will secede from the Union rather than be intimidated. These are a matter of free speech paid for by a private citizen.

I5-7.jpg

I5-1.jpg

As a kid, riding in the back seat of a 1955 Ford Victoria, I appreciated the "Little Stinker Station" signs across Idaho and Eastern Washington. Wasn't much else to see out there.

The main thing I learned from that trip was that I never again wanted to travel cross country in the back seat of a car.

Anything to relieve the boredom was appreciated.

He is a constitutional lawyer ( know thy enemy ) Freedom of speech is only acceptable when it's liberal filth!

Some good signs (other than the spelling errors). It's interesting to watch Obama start fuming whenever he's criticized. He is a megalomaniac as well as a malignant narcissist. The longer he stays in power, the more we will see the real tyrant.

The best way to handle someone that mentally ill is to push him until he snaps. obama is probably not that far from a psychotic break now. The pressure has to be steady, constant and come from all sides.

Some good signs (other than the spelling errors). It's interesting to watch Obama start fuming whenever he's criticized. He is a megalomaniac as well as a malignant narcissist. The longer he stays in power, the more we will see the real tyrant.

Have you noticed how differently comics treat him now. In the beginning everyone never mentioned him. Then he was only shown as the smartest guy in the room and everyone else was the butt of his jokes. Now obama is an effeminate fool .

Bunch of signs. Here's 2 of them. More at the link

Anti-Obama Signs On I-5 Near Seattle Draw WH Threats

5-1-14

You want to see something better than Burma Shave signs?
These are Northbound on I-5 (88 miles south of Seattle).
The federal government is now petitioning to have these signs removed, or Washington state will be denied additional monies for interstate highways.

The State of Washington replied, they will secede from the Union rather than be intimidated. These are a matter of free speech paid for by a private citizen.

I5-7.jpg

I5-1.jpg
Garbage story. Bring us a real link please.

http://samuel-warde.com/2012/07/teabonics-photo-essay-washington-state-to-secede/

Last edited:
The best way to handle someone that mentally ill is to push him until he snaps. obama is probably not that far from a psychotic break now. The pressure has to be steady, constant and come from all sides.

An excellent projection of the state of the angst among the far right reactionaries.

Looks like a hoax to me, note the wire at the top of the sign to hang it on a wall and the frame that allows for the change out of the poster boards. Also the guy that made it should get a dictionary, he misspelled "tax". Also the photos don't show the sign to scale. So I call bullshit on this one.

Last edited:
i highly doubt the state government said they would secede. saying the "state" of washington is misleading....typical for SSpeters....further, i've never heard of that blog site and nothing was cited.

i'll with hold any judgement until this can be verified. at this point, i don't believe the OP.

Like signs like those pictured are going to have a huge effect with Washington's mainly liberal population.

How can the Federal Government punish an entire State for the 1st Amendment Rights of an INDIVIDUAL?

Looks like a hoax to me, note the wire at the top of the sign to hang it on a wall and the frame that allows for the change out of the poster boards. Also the guy that made it should get a dictionary, he misspelled "tax". Also the photos don't show the sign to scale. So I call bullshit on this one.

It's also the same group of trees in the background. They also appear in the background of the other pictures in the link depotoo provided.

Forum List

Back