Obama to allow Eagles to Die in Windfarms

Save the polar bears murder the Eagles. Yeah, that shit makes sense!

Every effort to 'save' the polar bears will also help eagles.
Wrong asswipe. The wind and sun farms are murdering the Eagles. What part of that do you not understand?

Wrong idiot Conservative asshole
- eagles are not being murdered- animals don't get murdered- unless you consider that deer killed by hunters as murdered- and that would be an intentional killing.

Leading causes of eagle death: electrocution from power lines and lead poisoning caused by lead shot.

Yes you mainaical liberal creep. It is murder.
Google

this is exactly why I say liberals are inane idiots. Are not Eagles part of this earth? Have you ever even seen a wind farm? Oh and those solar panels you want to put in the deserts will fry the Eagles up for you as they die. Good thinking liberals. Err, maniacs.

New administration rule would permit thousands of eagle deaths at wind farms | Fox News

Why is it conservatives only care about eagles when it comes to power other than fossil fuel powered?

American Eagle Foundation | Threats to Survival

Electrocution is one of the top 5 causes of eagle deaths- from eagles getting electrocuted by power lines.

Another leading cause is lead poisoning- from eating animals that have lead shot in them.

Where are the threads with the angst about eagles killed by power lines from coal fired plants?
The threads about ending the use of lead shot to prevent eagle deaths?

Nah- the only time we ever hear from conservatives about the health of eagles is when it comes to wind or solar power.

The rest of the time you folks don't give a damn how eagles die.

Why don't you have the mental capacity to discuss the fact that wind farms and solar panels kill birds?

Why don't you care about the leading causes of bird death- and ignore everything but those caused by alternative power sources?

Why don't you have the capacity to realize that wind and solar alternatives do damage to the wildlife? Why? Because you wish to destroys fossil fuel industry and push wind and solar. Oh! And because you are an idiot.

Why don't you care about the leading causes of bird death?

Because you are another idiot Conservative that only pretends to care about birds when it comes it comes to anything that can possibly threaten the fossil fuel industry.

Wrong asswipe. The wind and sun farms are murdering the Eagles. What part of that do you not understand?

- eagles are not being murdered- animals don't get murdered- unless you consider that deer killed by hunters as murdered- and that would be an intentional killing.

Leading causes of eagle death: electrocution from power lines and lead poisoning caused by lead shot.

I cook them up with some fava beans and a nice Chianti

Google
There is no such thing as 'murdering' any living thing other than a human being jerk-off!
That's not true! Today I went to my garden and 'murdered' a bunch of fucking radishes!

The Obama administration is revising a federal rule that allows wind-energy companies to operate high-speed turbines for up to 30 years, even if means killing or injuring thousands of federally protected bald and golden eagles.
I'm not being disrespectful, but can't the eagles see the turbines?

Google
There is no such thing as 'murdering' any living thing other than a human being jerk-off!
That's not true! Today I went to my garden and 'murdered' a bunch of fucking radishes!
Bullshit. All living things have a life. If you take that life you have murdered it dumbulb.

this is exactly why I say liberals are inane idiots. Are not Eagles part of this earth? Have you ever even seen a wind farm? Oh and those solar panels you want to put in the deserts will fry the Eagles up for you as they die. Good thinking liberals. Err, maniacs.

New administration rule would permit thousands of eagle deaths at wind farms | Fox News

Why is it conservatives only care about eagles when it comes to power other than fossil fuel powered?

American Eagle Foundation | Threats to Survival

Electrocution is one of the top 5 causes of eagle deaths- from eagles getting electrocuted by power lines.

Another leading cause is lead poisoning- from eating animals that have lead shot in them.

Where are the threads with the angst about eagles killed by power lines from coal fired plants?
The threads about ending the use of lead shot to prevent eagle deaths?

Nah- the only time we ever hear from conservatives about the health of eagles is when it comes to wind or solar power.

The rest of the time you folks don't give a damn how eagles die.

Why don't you have the mental capacity to discuss the fact that wind farms and solar panels kill birds?

Why don't you care about the leading causes of bird death- and ignore everything but those caused by alternative power sources?

Why don't you have the capacity to realize that wind and solar alternatives do damage to the wildlife? Why? Because you wish to destroys fossil fuel industry and push wind and solar. Oh! And because you are an idiot.

Why don't you care about the leading causes of bird death?

Because you are another idiot Conservative that only pretends to care about birds when it comes it comes to anything that can possibly threaten the fossil fuel industry.
Why don't you care about these causes?

Google
Bullshit. All living things have a life. If you take that life you have murdered it dumbulb.
So how many "living things" that were "murdered" have you eaten today?
Fuck off fool!
Let's watch this idiot try to explain why 'it' eats things that 'it' knows have been "murdered". LOL LOL

Google
Fuck off fool!
Let's watch this idiot try to explain why 'it' eats things that 'it' knows have been "murdered". LOL LOL

Idiot. Everyone knows that. Try to focus. The issue is libtards having no issue with wind and solar murdering animals but bitch a blue streak if a polar bear dies! Moron can't even keep track of the conversation.

Google
Fuck off fool!

Idiot. Everyone knows that. Try to focus. The issue is libtards having no issue with wind and solar murdering animals but bitch a blue streak if a polar bear dies! Moron can't even keep track of the conversation.
Your post: "Bullshit. All living things have a life. If you take that life you have murdered it dumbulb."
So how many living things that have been "murdered " have you eaten today asshole?
Have you eaten a Big Mack?
You do know the wheat that was used to make the bun was once a "living thing" right?
All the veg in the burger. The meat. The milk from the cow that was "murdered" to make the fucking cheese slice.
You're fucking insane pal.

Fuck off fool!

Your post: "Bullshit. All living things have a life. If you take that life you have murdered it dumbulb."
So how many living things that have been "murdered " have you eaten today asshole?
You do know the wheat that was used to make the bun was once a "living thing" right?
All the veg in the burger. The meat. The milk from the cow that was "murdered" to make the fucking cheese slice.
Well buttplug. I ate some bacon and I ate some strawberries and I ate some yogurt. Now how about those murdered birds and Eagles?

Fuck off fool!

Well buttplug. I ate some bacon and I ate some strawberries and I ate some yogurt. Now how about those murdered birds and Eagles?
So how do you feel about eating so many 'living things' that according to you have been "murdered?

Fuck off fool!

So how do you feel about eating so many 'living things' that according to you have been "murdered?
Not a problem it is food. Are you eating those dead Eagles?

Wow, the Right has taken an interest in wildlife.
Let us know when the left cares about the Eagles. Will ya?

Just in an attempt to compensate for the wildlife wiped out by oil and coal

Let us know when the left cares about the Eagles. Will ya?
If you have a problem with wind farms "murdering" eagles go talk to someone who gives a shit.
The fucking LIBs are the ones demanding 'clean energy'.
Talk to BONOBO!

Forum List

Back