Obama To Enjoy The Sounds Of Allahu-Akbar Next Week As He Opens Worlds Largest American Mosque

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
i was too busy for reagans funeral too...sometimes you have other things scheduled....and erdogan is the antichrist you say?....has he come back from being dead yet?..

OP lies again. The prez never goes to the funeral of a former first lady and he didn't "send back" Churchill's bust. And before StoopidSteve says Obama should have gone to scalia's funeral, no he should not have and it's not his choice.

Educate yourself.

Oh and link won't open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He sent back the bust of Winston Churchill and he was too busy for Nancy Reagan's funeral, but it sure is good to know he cares about what is really important. We all know why. Here, I'll let him explain it in his own words.

President Obama Next Week Will Open The Largest American Mosque In The World Built Here In The U.S. He Will Be Accompanied By Antichrist Erdogan of Turkey And Together Will Enjoy The Sounds Of Allahu-Akbar

WTF? he's letting it all hang out in his last months in office. No need to pretend anymore

He sent back the bust of Winston Churchill and he was too busy for Nancy Reagan's funeral, but it sure is good to know he cares about what is really important. We all know why. Here, I'll let him explain it in his own words.

President Obama Next Week Will Open The Largest American Mosque In The World Built Here In The U.S. He Will Be Accompanied By Antichrist Erdogan of Turkey And Together Will Enjoy The Sounds Of Allahu-Akbar

Obama proves every day that he doesn't give a damn what the American people think or what they want.

Forum List

Back