Obama to issue Executive Order overturning SCOTUS

He said nothing about "overturning" SCOTUS.

Seriously, why can't you post without lying?

Dang s0n.....do you EVER leave Disney??:coffee:

Dunno, but he never pulls his head out of his ass, obviously.

The left is still in shock that their assault on the 1st Amendment failed.

I love what that Marxist twat Ginsburg wrote;

“In a decision of startling breadth, the Court holds that commercial enterprises, including corporations, along with partnerships and sole proprietorships, can opt out of any law (saving only tax laws) they judge incompatible with their sincerely held religious beliefs.”

Uh yeah, and?

Ginsburg epitomizes the anti-American left, she cannot conceive that religious liberty would be upheld, that people would be permitted to opt out of paying for things that directly infringe their religion. It isn't just her hatred of civil rights, but her offense that we should even CONSIDER civil rights for those who she deems lesser, the Christians and those who cling to the outdated ideas of integrity, ethics, and human dignity.

Of course this is the same twat who said that the U.S. Constitution has "nothing to offer the world."

Eight days later, still no EO "overturning" the USSC..........................

Eight days later, still no EO "overturning" the USSC..........................

I said from the start that Obama was throwing red meat to his howling sycophants, and would in reality do nothing.

Obama to issue Executive Order overturning SCOTUS has no traction, no evidence.

It is just wing nut mumbling from the far right drones. Nothing new.

What utter horseshit, per usual, fakey.

Your usual mealy mouthed namby pamby.
coming from the empress of utter horseshit that's damn funny...
the word progressive has been used equally between democracies, fascists, religious psychotics etc..
what progress means is subjective to each group..

duhs, are you feeling okay? Did you huff some bad Sterno or something? The quality of your retardation is at an unusually low level.... You weren't drinking random bottles of Thunderbird that you found in alley dumpsters again, were you?
more proof you gotta make shit up to rationalize your rancid pov.

coming from the empress of utter horseshit that's damn funny...
the word progressive has been used equally between democracies, fascists, religious psychotics etc..
what progress means is subjective to each group..

duhs, are you feeling okay? Did you huff some bad Sterno or something? The quality of your retardation is at an unusually low level.... You weren't drinking random bottles of Thunderbird that you found in alley dumpsters again, were you?
more proof you gotta make shit up to rationalize your rancid pov.

Well pardon me for being concerned about you.. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

" just about everything you say is a fabrication or so spun it might as well be a lie.."

that about covers it.

So, you can't come up with anything, then?

Well, why not spew more ignorance about executive orders, then post a Wiki page that completely refutes the ignorant shit you just posted?

I mean, that's classic - that's the duhs that keeps the whole board in stitches! :thup:
no need every thing you've posted proves me correct.
what whole board?
I take that to mean you and your handful of cronies. And another fabrication..

You wear your ignorance as a badge of honor around here. No one is unaware that you are abysmally ignorant. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
quoting jim blowme are we?

Don't know what the word "quote" means, eh duhs?

No real surprise, that many years of huffing Sterno leaves few functioning brain cells....
yes I do. obviously you don't.

Executive Order
A presidential policy directive that implements or interprets a federal statute, a constitutional provision, or a treaty.

The president's power to issue executive orders comes from Congress and the U.S. Constitution. Executive orders differ from presidential proclamations, which are used largely for ceremonial and honorary purposes, such as declaring National Newspaper Carrier Appreciation Day.

Executive orders do not require congressional approval. Thus, the president can use them to set policy while avoiding public debate and opposition. Presidents have used executive orders to direct a range of activities, including establishing migratory bird refuges; putting Japanese-Americans in internment camps during World War II; discharging civilian government employees who had been disloyal, following World War II; enlarging national forests; prohibiting racial discrimination in housing; pardoning Vietnam War draft evaders; giving federal workers the right to bargain collectively; keeping the federal workplace drug free; and sending U.S. troops to Bosnia.

Historically, executive orders related to routine administrative matters and to the internal operations of federal agencies, such as amending Civil Service Rules and overseeing the administration of public lands. More recently, presidents have used executive orders to carry out legislative policies and programs. As a result, the executive order has become a critical tool in presidential policy making. For example, President john f. kennedy used an executive order to eliminate racial discrimination in federally funded housing (Exec. Order No. 11,063, 3 C.F.R. 652 [1959–1963], reprinted in 42 U.S.C.A. § 1982 app. at 6-8 [1982]); President lyndon b. johnson acted through an executive order to prohibit discrimination in government contractors' hiring practices (Exec. Order No. 11,246, 3C.F.R. 339 [1964–1965], reprinted in 42 U.S.C.A. § 2000e app. at 28-31 [1982], amended by Exec. Order No. 11,375, 3 C.F.R. 684 [1966–1970], superseded by Exec. Order No. 11,478, 3 C.F.R. 803 [1966–1970], reprinted in 42 U.S.C.A. § 2000e app. at 31-33 [1982]); and President richard m. nixon used an executive order to set a ninety-day freeze on all prices, rents, wages, and salaries in reaction to rising inflation and unemployment (Exec. Order No. 11,615, 3C.F.R. 602 [1971–1975], amended by Exec. Order No. 11,617, 3 C.F.R. 609 [1971–1975], superseded by Exec. Order No. 11,627, 3 C.F.R. 621 [1971–1975]).

Most executive orders are issued under specific statutory authority from Congress and have the force and effect of law. Such executive orders usually impose sanctions, determine legal rights, limit agency discretion, and require immediate compliance. Federal courts consider such orders to be the equivalent of federal statutes. In addition, regulations that are enacted to carry out these executive orders have the status of law as long as they reasonably relate to the statutory authority. An administrative action that is carried out under a valid executive order is similar to an agency action that is carried out under a federal statute. In each case, the agency's authority to enact rules and to issue orders comes from Congress.

You wear your ignorance as a badge of honor around here. No one is unaware that you are abysmally ignorant. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
quoting jim blowme are we?

Don't know what the word "quote" means, eh duhs?

No real surprise, that many years of huffing Sterno leaves few functioning brain cells....
post http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-order-overturning-scotus-11.html#post9399516

who does not understand again?

quote [kwoht] Show IPA

verb (used with object), quot·ed, quot·ing.

to repeat (a passage, phrase, etc.) from a book, speech, or the like, as by way of authority, illustration, etc.

to repeat words from (a book, author, etc.).

to use a brief excerpt from: The composer quotes Beethoven's Fifth

Her week-long insistence that the Bronze age took place in the 1500s was right up there with the gold standard "Fire Aids" rant.

I still laugh my ass off every time I think of it.

Omg, I think mal has it quoted in his siggy...he can usually pull the link up too. It really was tremendously hilarious.

some noob went off on me, but the breadth and width of his animosity resulted in...internet art.

Forum List

Back