Obama to make more than 6 television appearances to Sell the War in Syria

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Holy shit

“Obama will tape interviews Monday afternoon with anchors from ABC, CBS and NBC, as well as with PBS, CNN and Fox News,” reports Politico. “The interviews will be conducted by ABC’s Diane Sawyer, CBS’s Scott Pelley, CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Fox’s Chris Wallace, NBC’s Brian Williams and PBS’s Gwen Ifill.”

I wish he cared this much about closing Gitmo

Last edited:
well of course, isn't that what Dictators do...constantly show his face to his subjects so he can get them to bow to his wonderful visions....I'm just waiting for those cute flags with his picture on it hanging from all our buildings

afterall, he said we didn't build those, he and his almighty government did

Last edited:
It's like sending Susan Rice out to every television show telling us how the video caused Benghazi.

Holy shit

“Obama will tape interviews Monday afternoon with anchors from ABC, CBS and NBC, as well as with PBS, CNN and Fox News,” reports Politico. “The interviews will be conducted by ABC’s Diane Sawyer, CBS’s Scott Pelley, CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Fox’s Chris Wallace, NBC’s Brian Williams and PBS’s Gwen Ifill.”

Starting illegal wars and the opportunity to justify more killing of innocent civilians and children in the Middle East seems to be the most important thing in the world right now for our President. Lust for blood can be a really strong motivator. I think about addictions and addicts, our President seems to be addicted to killing, addicted to blood.

Last edited:
anyone notice under the Dear leader, our country has been one crisis after another?

Living under him has not being pretty, all it's been is stress, worry, stir racial hate, pit citizens against citizens and now war...We haven't had a moments PEACE with him...

what a lovely life he THE ONE, that peace prize medal winner has made for us

Last edited:
well of course, isn't that what Dictators do...constantly show his face to his subjects so he can get them to bow to his wonderful visions....I'm just waiting for those cute flags with his picture on it hanging from all our buildings

afterall, he said we didn't build those, he and his almighty government did

Quick, what is the definition of a dictator, and it's not a spud with a penis.

Holy shit

Starting illegal wars and the opportunity to justify more killing of innocent civilians and children in the Middle East seems to be the most important thing in the world right now for our President. Lust for blood can be a really strong motivator. I think about addictions and addicts, our President seems to be addicted to killing, addicted to blood.

But it was okay for past presidents?

anyone notice under the Dear leader, our country has been one crisis after another?

Living under him has not being pretty, all it's been is stress, worry, stir racial hate, pit citizens against citizens and now war...We haven't had a moments PEACE with him...

what a lovely life he THE ONE, that peace prize medal winner has made for us

Yes Oblama is the cause of all things evil and disruptive. Why I can remember the shit he started over Paris Hilton.

Holy shit

I did not say that. I am addressing today, what is happening right now.

It's like sending Susan Rice out to every television show telling us how the video caused Benghazi.

It's still fascinating to me that they don't have a clue about Benghazi, a year later, when they have 30 some eyewitnesses they are muzzling, but they are dead nuts sure about Assad using chemicals just a month ago.

Absolute bullshit that only the most seriously delusional can buy into.

I did not say that. I am addressing today, what is happening right now.

After 200 years of US aggression on peoples and nations your just now complaining?

Holy shit

Yeah... getting that same creepy feeling I had when they started banging the war drums for Iraq - like someone else entirely is running our country. And we, the president included, are just along for the ride.

It's still fascinating to me that they don't have a clue about Benghazi, a year later, when they have 30 some eyewitnesses they are muzzling, but they are dead nuts sure about Assad using chemicals just a month ago.

Of course they have a clue. More than a clue. The clues don't lead to the conclusion that fits the obama regime's narrative. The terrorists in Syria are killing the same people obama would like to eliminate here, Christians. Just suppose that the hypothetical promoted as true is true. Assad killed 1,400 people with a chemical attack. That's a pittance compared to the entire Christian villages that the obama allies wiped out this past weekend. What makes one wrong and the other right? The goal of the attack. Terrorists have the right cause.

I thought he was anti-war? I thought he was a Nobel Peace Prize winner. What a disgusting, lying traitor.

obama_muslim_brotherhood-1.jpg

Last edited:

Does make you wonder now doesn't it??

The current jackass in Chief seems bound and determined to have us clean up another mess that the Arab League should be handling.

To bad he wasn't as tuned in at Benghazi. I mean we had folks there that needed help. they had plenty of warning and his State Department did zip, zilch, nada. All the survivors of that fiasco had to sign NDA. Seriously. Why do they need NDA?? Must be something to hide about Benghazi.

Last I heard Syria has done nothing against the US.

For a Nobel Peace Prize winner, hoooey in my book, he's seems bound and determined to land us in another war in the ME.

Guys a jackass and you can bet if Bush were still POTUS all these Obama ass kissers would be screaming like stuck pigs.

Last edited:
The godless libs were hysterically screeching when W took down Saddam Hussein for killing over 1 million of his own people, running toture/rape rooms and threatening the world with his wmd. They said W was Satan, that Hussein had the right to do whatever he wanted, that there were no torture/rape rooms or wmd. They called him every vile, disgusting name in the book and now they worship the vile, demonic Muslime POS they elected. Disgusting...

ObamaWithMuslims-vi.jpg

The godless libs were hysterically screeching when W took down Saddam Hussein for killing over 1 million of his own people, running toture/rape rooms and threatening the world with his wmd. They said W was Satan, that Hussein had the right to do whatever he wanted, that there were no torture/rape rooms or wmd. They called him every vile, disgusting name in the book and now they worship the vile, demonic Muslime POS they elected. Disgusting...

ObamaWithMuslims-vi.jpg

You are out of touch with todays world, dude. Americans, and that includes Democrats, oppose military strikes in Syria at an overwhelming ratio. Our poll shows 94% oppose these strikes. 73% of moveon.orgs 8 million members oppose this. Now, where is Obama worship?

Forum List

Back