🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama to Normalize Relations with Cuba

The revolt will be among democrats not republicans. Democrats lost the Cuban vote. It will spread to other hispanics as well.

The Castro regime got huge propaganda out of this and they will use it.

The republican party has been losing the Cuban vote for years. My own mother, who fled Cuba in the 50's and had family killed in the bay of pigs, voted democrat for the first time in her life in 2004. The republican party lost its mind in the 2000's and needs to check back into reality. If they don't want to deal with Cuba then democrats will and will get to claim success for themselves.

America as a whole supports this long over due action.

The neo-Cubans and Obama Deranged Dopes can just get over it.

35291579.jpg

The revolt will be among democrats not republicans. Democrats lost the Cuban vote. It will spread to other hispanics as well.

The Castro regime got huge propaganda out of this and they will use it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome to the 21st century. NEWSFLASH! The Cold War is over.

Excuse me, but when they tore down the Berlin Wall and the Soviet Union fell, ostensibly ending the "Cold War" ....I kinda thought that meant an end to accepting the ideology of Communism, since that's what the war was about.

Apparently, liberals view the end of the "Cold War" as a victory for Communist ideology and paves the way for us all accepting Commies in our back door because... hey... war's over!

Here is a historical fact some of you can chew on... The US Embargo on Cuba as a matter of law, can be lifted at ANY TIME! The law itself lays out precisely what Cuba must do, which is basically to allow Democracy to her people. No one has prevented that from happening other than the Castros.

Do any of you air-brain morons not find it the least bit ironic.... We just severely sanctioned Venezuela for human rights violations which they were taught by the Cuban government?

Here is a historical fact some of you can chew on... The US Embargo on Cuba as a matter of law, can be lifted at ANY TIME! The law itself lays out precisely what Cuba must do, which is basically to allow Democracy to her people. No one has prevented that from happening other than the Castros.

Do any of you air-brain morons not find it the least bit ironic.... We just severely sanctioned Venezuela for human rights violations which they were taught by the Cuban government?
Now Venezuela knows they can get concessions while oppressing the people. Hugo Chavez is chortling from the grave.

Two groups of people support this.

A.) Corporatists. They don't give two shits about the politics, it's about profiteering.
B.) Neo-anarchist liberal idiots and morons. This is JUST their game!

If Cuba were going to allow democratic elections, I would say 80% or more would favor this. But that isn't what we're getting here. Cuba has made ZERO concessions. This is total US surrender of a long-standing US foreign policy, and that will have ramifications.

Wow, obama's foreign policy is garbage, give give give and get nothing. Would love to play poker with him. What next? Ahh North Korea....

Pulled out of Iraq power vacuum hell broke loose.

Obama pulled the plug on a missile defense system in Poland got nothing but emboldened Russia. That was one of the agreements which sparked the
Russian reset.

Taliban 5 trade.....where is the report on bergdahl the hero?

Syria red line fiasco...all about helping children gassed, they do it again Russia sends ships and obama backs down. What about the emotional speech about the children? Ah he really didn't care.

Afghanistan us forces stopped Ariel bombing due to some civilians getting hit and announced it. Taliban came out of the wood work empowered then.

This guy needs to stop, I foresee this backfiring on him and again he will backdown. This is just a few I can think of now.

Caught with his pants down on Benghazi.

Admonished Australian PM about energy in Australia during g8 summit.

This guy is out of his gourde. I realize he can't do everything but his decision making has lead to even worse results...

A.) Corporatists. They don't give two shits about the politics, it's about profiteering.

If Cuba were going to allow democratic elections, I would say 80% or more would favor this. But that isn't what we're getting here. Cuba has made ZERO concessions. This is total US surrender of a long-standing US foreign policy, and that will have ramifications.

You say "corporatists," and I say "Mafia;" either way it's the same gang of Chicago criminals - those who Obama really serves.

Yep. This will just embolden Cuba to employ more nefarious bullshit.
Obama is a political whore narcissist.

You say "corporatists," and I say "Mafia;" either way it's the same gang of Chicago criminals - those who Obama really serves.

Well, no it's not the same as the mafia. You will see some prominent Republicans, maybe even presidential hopefuls, coming out in support of this. It's because there is a strong faction of the GOP which is run by corporatists. Oh, they've got the Democrats bought too, when they need them.

This is going to be a bizarre and unlikely pairing of corporatists and occutards, believe it or not. Ironically enough, that's what this will all boil down to. The greedy corporatists who just want to get their hands in the commerce down there, and the new-age hippies who are 'sticking it to the man!' LOLOLOL!

Forum List

Back