Obama To Republicans: I Didn’t Create Trump, Your Bigotry Towards Me Did

Obama cant catch a break. You just said exactly what he said AND said he was stupid for sharing your opinion. The Obama Derangement Syndrome is strong

I did? he said trump is the result of the bigotry directed towards him. I said it's a general blowback, which Obama twisted into it being all about him.

Only thing strong here seems to be your morning whiskey on the rocks. And, hey, good for you....

The reason he had to mention himself is because its impossible to respond to allegations that its YOUR fault without talking about yourself but he also added ....Here I'll quote it for you: "And so what you’re seeing within the Republican party is to some degree all those efforts over a course of time, creating an environment where somebody like a Donald Trump can thrive."

Point taken that he was responding to allegations that it's somehow HIS fault, because that makes no sense, however, spinning it that it's instead bigotry towards him again shines the light on himself and paints him somehow as the victim, which he's been doing from Day 1.

On day 1 Republicans vowed to block everything he did. So is stating reality playing the victim?

It's Bush's fault, it's racist, blah, blah, blah. He wanted the job, he got the job and it doesn't come with a crying towel.

Its not about who wanted the job. Or crying, those events happened and I guess as long as you dont say those things happened you're ok..or something.

He came marching in talking about fundamentally changing America, so I have to wonder if he thought people would just nod and agree or what. Besides all that, the last thing people look for in a leader is someone who is constantly painting themselves as a victim.

I dont think blindly agreeing with him is the same as accusing him of not being American or hating America. You guys bury the lead a lot to make a separate point

"On day 1 Republicans vowed to block everything he did. So is stating reality playing the victim?"

Boo-hoo, DC is a tough town....here's your towel.

The Toughness of DC isnt the point. They vowed to block everything and Obama repeated it. Talking about reality is not allowed, by Obama tho...only him. Because when you do people will respond with varing degrees of "boo hoo"

Obama cant catch a break. You just said exactly what he said AND said he was stupid for sharing your opinion. The Obama Derangement Syndrome is strong

Can't catch a break? He has gotten nearly everything he wanted.

Yes, that makes sense. He's gotten all the racism he could ever ask for
Really? He became president dumbass.

Whoa wait....Repeat that?

His personality and his hatred for america is why he is disliked.

See? There you go...his hatred of America. How? JUST DOES!!

He did get just about everything he wanted, so his failure as a president is blamed on nobody but himself.

Yeah, Congress and the Senate gave him everything! Weeeee:eusa_dance:
His apology tours he has gone on.
He will fundamentally change america.
His father hated Britain and America.
His mentor was Bill Ayers.
Just to name a few.

Yeah but you missed the part about him hating America

It really is astonishing how the Republican Party operates in its own reality, where facts don’t matter and the truth is whatever they say it is. Eight years of barely disguised racism and partisan obstructionism justified by vague appeals to whatever “real conservatism” might be has left the Republican voter base furious at an establishment that is flagrantly disregarding the demands of their constituents and failing to fulfill their constitutional obligations. The Republican Party has made their own bed in the muck of ignorance and discrimination, and now they must watch as Donald Trump gleefully frolics in it.

“I have been blamed by Republicans for a lot of things, but being blamed for their primaries and who they’re selecting for their party is novel” said the President at a press conference today, undoubtly holding back a roll of his eyes. I don’t think that I was the one to prompt questions about my birth certificate… I don’t remember saying, ‘Hey, why don’t you ask me about that? Why don’t you, you know, question whether I’m American or whether I’m loyal or whether I have America’s best interests at heart. Those aren’t things that were prompted by any actions of mine. And so what you’re seeing within the Republican party is to some degree all those efforts over a course of time, creating an environment where somebody like a Donald Trump can thrive.

HAHAHAHA

The second most thin skinned pussy is freaking out and actually addressed what is common knowledge.
Just like Clinton led to Bush, Bush led to Obama, Obama led to Trump. The only ones denying reality is the op and those that agree with him.

I did? he said trump is the result of the bigotry directed towards him. I said it's a general blowback, which Obama twisted into it being all about him.

Only thing strong here seems to be your morning whiskey on the rocks. And, hey, good for you....

The reason he had to mention himself is because its impossible to respond to allegations that its YOUR fault without talking about yourself but he also added ....Here I'll quote it for you: "And so what you’re seeing within the Republican party is to some degree all those efforts over a course of time, creating an environment where somebody like a Donald Trump can thrive."

Point taken that he was responding to allegations that it's somehow HIS fault, because that makes no sense, however, spinning it that it's instead bigotry towards him again shines the light on himself and paints him somehow as the victim, which he's been doing from Day 1.

On day 1 Republicans vowed to block everything he did. So is stating reality playing the victim?

It's Bush's fault, it's racist, blah, blah, blah. He wanted the job, he got the job and it doesn't come with a crying towel.

Its not about who wanted the job. Or crying, those events happened and I guess as long as you dont say those things happened you're ok..or something.

He came marching in talking about fundamentally changing America, so I have to wonder if he thought people would just nod and agree or what. Besides all that, the last thing people look for in a leader is someone who is constantly painting themselves as a victim.

I dont think blindly agreeing with him is the same as accusing him of not being American or hating America. You guys bury the lead a lot to make a separate point
They said they would block his agenda, and that was a lie. So his failures are his fault.

Yeah like this:

Senate GOP: No hearings for Supreme Court nominee - CNNPolitics.com
In an unprecedented move, Senate Republicans vowed to deny holding confirmation hearings for President Barack Obama's Supreme Court nominee -- even promising to deny meeting privately with whomever the President picks.

EVERYTHING HE WANTED!! Sure!!
Well the republicans are respecting the Baden rule, you know the one he stated a lame duck president shouldn't pick a supreme court nominee in his last year.

obama imagines that the whole world revolves around him. He is the most disgusting and insufferable creature that ever crawled out of a Chicago sewer.

He's begging NBC to give him a late night talk show once this whole "President thing" ends

It really is astonishing how the Republican Party operates in its own reality, where facts don’t matter and the truth is whatever they say it is. Eight years of barely disguised racism and partisan obstructionism justified by vague appeals to whatever “real conservatism” might be has left the Republican voter base furious at an establishment that is flagrantly disregarding the demands of their constituents and failing to fulfill their constitutional obligations. The Republican Party has made their own bed in the muck of ignorance and discrimination, and now they must watch as Donald Trump gleefully frolics in it.

“I have been blamed by Republicans for a lot of things, but being blamed for their primaries and who they’re selecting for their party is novel” said the President at a press conference today, undoubtly holding back a roll of his eyes. I don’t think that I was the one to prompt questions about my birth certificate… I don’t remember saying, ‘Hey, why don’t you ask me about that? Why don’t you, you know, question whether I’m American or whether I’m loyal or whether I have America’s best interests at heart. Those aren’t things that were prompted by any actions of mine. And so what you’re seeing within the Republican party is to some degree all those efforts over a course of time, creating an environment where somebody like a Donald Trump can thrive.

HAHAHAHA

The second most things skinned pussy is freaking out and actually addressed what is common knowledge.
Just like Clinton led to Bush, Bush led to Obama, Obama led to Trump. The only ones denying reality is the op and those that agree with him.

Wow, Trump says he's up because republicans hate their representatives.

Heres another guy who saw race mentioned in his mind and blames Obama for it :badgrin:

Maybe you should read your thread title again, and your OP.

"On day 1 Republicans vowed to block everything he did. So is stating reality playing the victim?"

Boo-hoo, DC is a tough town....here's your towel.

The Toughness of DC isnt the point. They vowed to block everything and Obama repeated it. Talking about reality is not allowed, by Obama tho...only him. Because when you do people will respond with varing degrees of "boo hoo"

I guess talking about the reality of the toughness of DC apparently isn't allowed either. As previously noted he staked out positions on major things with major impacts that he knew damn well the pubs would not agree with and should not have been the slightest bit surprised that they were going to oppose him.

He has his part in this gridlock and I think it was his own hubris, similar to the reset button with Russia and other amateurish gaffes that, in part, has contributed to the situation. I know the Dems love to point at the pubs as the sole owners of the shit-show that is the last 8 years, and they are without question a party to it, but it takes two to tango...

I think it's sad that after nearly a decade many liberals, including Obama just can't come to terms with reality.

Obama is disliked because he is a Democrat. Just as it has been for every president since I began voting, left or right. The opposition is always looked down upon.
For some reason the left thinks Obama's fucking skin color is supposed to Trump all else.

Tell me again who the real racists are...

Heres another guy who saw race mentioned in his mind and blames Obama for it :badgrin:

Maybe you should read your thread title again, and your OP.

ClosedCaption is like those thugs in Ferguson. Too stupid to see that their own actions are the reason for the majority of their problems.

HAHAHAHA

The second most things skinned pussy is freaking out and actually addressed what is common knowledge.

And why are they mad at them?

HINT
They didn't stop Obama's agenda. You know, the agenda dumbfuck racist pieces of shits like you claim Obama couldn't pass because of HIS COLOR.

HAHAHAHA

HINT
They didn't stop Obama's agenda. You know, the agenda dumbfuck racist pieces of shits like you claim Obama couldn't pass because of HIS COLOR.

They did stop his agenda while complaining they didnt stop his agenda. Classic move.

HAHAHAHA

HINT

They did stop his agenda while complaining they didnt stop his agenda. Classic move.

That would be true if it wasn't complete bullshit

Forum List

Back