🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama to skip Nancy Reagan funeral

What is wrong with everyone today?

Obviously your mommas didn't slap you silly. Look it is one thing to be political. It's another thing to be an uncouth asshole who just happens to be President of the United States of America.

What the hell is wrong with this man? Oh now I'm coming in for the two four. Michelle? You can't tell your husband to go to this woman's funeral because he's feeling the pain of being a slave in where? Africa?

What the fuck is wrong with you and you are worried about Trump? You have one guy that you are going to vote for his wife so he can get more blow jobs in the Oval Office and then her best friend and assistant HUSBAND sends his dick and balls out to the whole world?

You are so fucking weird. I am repulsed by you to such a degree that I might actually enjoy meeting you.

You don't seem to grasp simple concepts. Like.....the protocol is for 1st Ladies to attend the funerals of former 1st Ladies. Do you not get that?

What a pathetic human being Barack Obama is. Underneath that veneer of niceness he shows that his personality is ruled only by his twisted ideology!

He couldn't be bothered to attend to Margaret Thatcher or Judge Scalia's funerals either.

Any person with a heart in its right place surely would forget his own political inclination, but of course Obama has once again shown to be a very small minded person, certainly not fit to be a President.

Like Presidents, we don't lose First Ladies very often.

If it is customary for First Ladies to attend rather than Presidents, then, I suppose it's OK.

Chances are good that the White House protocol minions took a close look at that before passing along a recommendation.

For some First Ladies, however, such as an Eleanor Roosevelt, the nature of the person overrides protocol.

Whether Nancy Reagan was such a case, is more of a value-judgment than anything else.

And, of course, like any other value judgment, the decision is subject to both interpretation and rationalizations of one kind or another.

It would have been better for the country had he chosen to go.

Pity.

You twisted yourself into a pretzel there. Trying to be rational....while battling your instincts. Pity.
Outlining both (attend, don't attend) perspectives, giving the guy a way out, then expressing a lightweight opinion that it might have been better if he had gone...

That's twisted-around like a pretzel?

Hardly.

It's real.

But I'm perfectly content to relegate that judgment to the realm of opinion, as well.

No. It's lame. You know that he's not doing anything "pitiful". But you could not help yourself. You NEED your pals to know you empathize. Lame.

What a pathetic human being Barack Obama is. Underneath that veneer of niceness he shows that his personality is ruled only by his twisted ideology!

He couldn't be bothered to attend to Margaret Thatcher or Judge Scalia's funerals either.

Any person with a heart in its right place surely would forget his own political inclination, but of course Obama has once again shown to be a very small minded person, certainly not fit to be a President.

Perfect.

If it is customary for First Ladies to attend rather than Presidents, then, I suppose it's OK.

Chances are good that the White House protocol minions took a close look at that before passing along a recommendation.

For some First Ladies, however, such as an Eleanor Roosevelt, the nature of the person overrides protocol.

Whether Nancy Reagan was such a case, is more of a value-judgment than anything else.

And, of course, like any other value judgment, the decision is subject to both interpretation and rationalizations of one kind or another.

Pity.

You twisted yourself into a pretzel there. Trying to be rational....while battling your instincts. Pity.
Outlining both (attend, don't attend) perspectives, giving the guy a way out, then expressing a lightweight opinion that it might have been better if he had gone...

Hardly.

It's real.

But I'm perfectly content to relegate that judgment to the realm of opinion, as well.

No. It's lame. You know that he's not doing anything "pitiful". But you could not help yourself. You NEED your pals to know you empathize. Lame.
Whatever-in-the-world are you babbling about now?

I said "Pity"

As in: "It's a pity he decided not to go." (implying that it would have been better for the country had he decided otherwise)

"It's a pity..."

A common, every day usage.

Was there any other hallucinogenic effect that I can help to talk you down from?

if Castro died and had the funeral same nite as Nancy,,,,who would he choose? {he would also inquire if there will be any single naive blondes there)

if Castro died and had the funeral same nite as Nancy,,,,who would he choose? {he would also inquire if there will be any single naive blondes there)

Obama is a very mean, vulgar person.

To put it mildly.

To put it mildly.
January 20, 2017 is only about 10 months away now... thank God.

To put it mildly.
remember the catch phrase "Where Da White Woman At"?,,,,right,,,and not just what he did to that blonde at a recent funeral,,,remember Obama checking out some white girls butt?

To put it mildly.
remember the catch phrase "Where Da White Woman At"?,,,,right,,,and not just what he did to that blonde at a recent funeral,,,remember Obama checking out some white girls butt?

We are not talking about butts ok?

We are talking about Ms Nancy Reagan's funeral.

More respect will you please?

Pity.

Hardly.

It's real.

Whatever-in-the-world are you babbling about now?

I said "Pity"

As in: "It's a pity he decided not to go." (implying that it would have been better for the country had he decided otherwise)

"It's a pity..."

A common, every day usage.

Was there any other hallucinogenic effect that I can help to talk you down from?

Yes. I know what you said. It is not a pity that he is not going. In other words...he is doing nothing pitiful. It is perfectly appropriate. Do you understand?

You are trying so hard to be rational. It is such a pity.

To put it mildly.
January 20, 2017 is only about 10 months away now... thank God.

There it is! You have finally dropped the ruse. Well done.

they both could have skipped it for all I care.

Obama is the absolute WORST President EVER in my lifetime

I'm glad I don't want his butt there anyway. Go play golf dipshit!

this just in from PMS-NBC,,,,,Prime Minister Ding Dong Mai Tse Ping of North Korea has just died of a heart attack,,,Michelle and Barry are already packing up to go to the Funeral this Sunday.

The most respectful thing Obama can do is skip the funeral. He would probably give a speech starting off with, "If I had a mother she'd look like...."

Show us the protocol of Presidents going to the funerals of former First Ladies.

Show us the protocol of Presidents going to the funerals of former First Ladies.
There is no "protocol" just a demonstration of decency as former President Bush showed when he attended Betty Ford's funeral. Next time try not to be a doltish fool and inject some falsehood that there needed to be protocol ...it is decency remember the word "decency".

BTW Obama blew off the funeral so he could speak at a hipster event discussing movies, music and technology

Forum List

Back