🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama to skip Nancy Reagan funeral

President Obama 'will not be attending' Nancy Reagan's funeral

Much to the delight of most of the people who plan to attend I'm sure. I would wake from the dead and leave if the meat puppet faggot showed up at my funeral.

I wouldnt go either if I were the POTUS. She and her husband did their best to destroy the Black community. This raises my respect for Obama even more.

No class.

Pity I thought more of you.
If you think class is showing respect for someone that attempted to destroy the Black community then I'm happy you are disappointed.

They were stupid but you have to understand Karenga was his adviser. Go check on this. Karenga was Reagan's consultant. He offed the BP's

Wanna dance with this little old white woman who can really take you out on Black Panther days?

Karenga set up his own empire by taking out the original BP's

this just in from PMS-NBC,,,,,Prime Minister Ding Dong Mai Tse Ping of North Korea has just died of a heart attack,,,Michelle and Barry are already packing up to go to the Funeral this Sunday.

OMG I fucking love you. I will bear your children. Hell no I won't I'm lying but you are funny.

What a pathetic human being Barack Obama is. Underneath that veneer of niceness he shows that his personality is ruled only by his twisted ideology!

He couldn't be bothered to attend to Margaret Thatcher or Judge Scalia's funerals either.

Any person with a heart in its right place surely would forget his own political inclination, but of course Obama has once again shown to be a very small minded person, certainly not fit to be a President.
Show us the protocol of Presidents going to the funerals of former First Ladies.

Come on Bod. Would look good on the resume.

Much to the delight of most of the people who plan to attend I'm sure. I would wake from the dead and leave if the meat puppet faggot showed up at my funeral.

I wouldnt go either if I were the POTUS. She and her husband did their best to destroy the Black community. This raises my respect for Obama even more.

No class.

If you think class is showing respect for someone that attempted to destroy the Black community then I'm happy you are disappointed.

They were stupid but you have to understand Karenga was his adviser. Go check on this. Karenga was Reagan's consultant. He offed the BP's

Wanna dance with this little old white woman who can really take you out on Black Panther days?

Karenga had nothing to do with the flood of crack that hit the Black communties 2 years after Reagan announced the war on drugs. He also had nothing to do with Reagan fighting against placing sanctions on the S. African government when they were still practicing Jim Crow.

Last edited:
Who cares?

She ran the country on the advice of an astrologer and presided over one of the most crooked and corrupt administrations in our history.

She got old.
She died.
BFD

And, BTW, Nancy attended state funerals in place of her doddering old fool of a husband.

Find something else to get all fake upset about.

No class.

Karenga had nothing to do with the flood of crack that hit the Black communties 2 years after Reagan announced the war on drugs. He also had nothing to do with Reagan fighting against placing sanctions on the S. African government when they were still practicing Jim Crow.

Look a guy who thinks its cool to shove a hot curling iron up his girlfriends vagina just doesn't compete with a President and his wife who were really against crack. Now you want to fuck with me. I was in the fucking triangle and I had band members demanding I get them crack and going across the border. I REFUSED. How far do you want me to take this because I can name some really big names.

Be careful. Be very very careful. You want to play?

Like Presidents, we don't lose First Ladies very often.

If it is customary for First Ladies to attend rather than Presidents, then, I suppose it's OK.

Chances are good that the White House protocol minions took a close look at that before passing along a recommendation.

For some First Ladies, however, such as an Eleanor Roosevelt, the nature of the person overrides protocol.

Whether Nancy Reagan was such a case, is more of a value-judgment than anything else.

And, of course, like any other value judgment, the decision is subject to both interpretation and rationalizations of one kind or another.

It would have been better for the country had he chosen to go.

Pity.

You twisted yourself into a pretzel there. Trying to be rational....while battling your instincts. Pity.
Outlining both (attend, don't attend) perspectives, giving the guy a way out, then expressing a lightweight opinion that it might have been better if he had gone...

That's twisted-around like a pretzel?

Hardly.

It's real.

But I'm perfectly content to relegate that judgment to the realm of opinion, as well.

No. It's lame. You know that he's not doing anything "pitiful". But you could not help yourself. You NEED your pals to know you empathize. Lame.
Whatever-in-the-world are you babbling about now?

I said "Pity"

As in: "It's a pity he decided not to go." (implying that it would have been better for the country had he decided otherwise)

"It's a pity..."

A common, every day usage.

Was there any other hallucinogenic effect that I can help to talk you down from?

Yes. I know what you said. It is not a pity that he is not going. In other words...he is doing nothing pitiful. It is perfectly appropriate. Do you understand?

You are trying so hard to be rational. It is such a pity.
I suppose you are operating under the delusion that that was in some way clever.

Far be it from me to be the one to disillusion you.

this just in from PMS-NBC,,,,,Prime Minister Ding Dong Mai Tse Ping of North Korea has just died of a heart attack,,,Michelle and Barry are already packing up to go to the Funeral this Sunday.

OMG I fucking love you. I will bear your children. Hell no I won't I'm lying but you are funny.
you could never guess what kinda business i am trying to start,,,,its cat related...actually, i am on etsy with my first item under cat condos

Bill Clinton didn't go to Pat Nixon's funeral. Reagan and GHW Bush didn't go to Jackie Kennedy's. GW Bush didn't go to Lady Bird's. Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton didn't go to Betty Ford's. Former presidents (and current) usually go if the First Lady is from their political party. First Ladies (former and current) almost always go.

Read more: President Obama 'will not be attending' Nancy Reagan's funeral
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Optics asshole.

Bill Clinton didn't go to Pat Nixon's funeral. Reagan and GHW Bush didn't go to Jackie Kennedy's. GW Bush didn't go to Lady Bird's. Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton didn't go to Betty Ford's. Former presidents (and current) usually go if the First Lady is from their political party. First Ladies (former and current) almost always go.

Read more: President Obama 'will not be attending' Nancy Reagan's funeral
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
So what? Bush went to the Betty Ford funeral

you could never guess what kinda business i am trying to start,,,,its cat related...actually, i am on etsy with my first item under cat condos
my item is on page two,,,see if u can figure out which is mine

What a pathetic human being Barack Obama is. Underneath that veneer of niceness he shows that his personality is ruled only by his twisted ideology!

He couldn't be bothered to attend to Margaret Thatcher or Judge Scalia's funerals either.

Any person with a heart in its right place surely would forget his own political inclination, but of course Obama has once again shown to be a very small minded person, certainly not fit to be a President.
if Castro died and had the funeral same nite as Nancy,,,,who would he choose? {he would also inquire if there will be any single naive blondes there)

Obama is a very mean, vulgar person.

To put it mildly.
January 20, 2017 is only about 10 months away now... thank God.

There it is! You have finally dropped the ruse. Well done.
What ruse is that?

I voted for Obumble in both 2008 and 2012.

I held my nose in the voting booth, both times, and I had buyer's regret, before I'd walked out of it.

At the time, I saw Obumble as marginally better than either McSame or Mittens.

Marginally.

And, given eight years of Rule by Imperial Decree, on the part of the Magic Negro, I'll be glad to see him go.

As will much of America.

Ruse?

There is no ruse at work here.

I make no pretense about not liking him.

You live in a world of absolutes.

Most of us don't.

No kidding! We really do have this two story cat condo in the house. They love it. Wait till I tell my husband you are a designer. Whoa this is awesome. We'd seen this one way back when we were living in Tennessee where a designer actually put a runway close to the ceiling and the cats adored it. Now my guys are 10 ish rescues so I'm not sure about these two or how long they can make it but I want them to stay active Actually had an old dude called Pyewacket who made it to 21 oh I'm so glad you are here.

Oh this is great. Really thrilled to meet you.

if Castro died and had the funeral same nite as Nancy,,,,who would he choose? {he would also inquire if there will be any single naive blondes there)

Obama is a very mean, vulgar person.

To put it mildly.
January 20, 2017 is only about 10 months away now... thank God.

There it is! You have finally dropped the ruse. Well done.
What ruse is that?

I voted for Obumble in both 2008 and 2012.

I held my nose in the voting booth, both times, and I had buyer's regret, before I'd walked out of it.

At the time, I saw Obumble as marginally better than either McSame or Mittens.

Marginally.

And, given eight years of Rule by Imperial Decree, on the part of the Magic Negro, I'll be glad to see him go.

As will much of America.

Ruse?

There is no ruse at work here.

I make no pretense about not liking him.

You live in a world of absolutes.

Most of us don't.

Why are you lying?

No kidding! We really do have this two story cat condo in the house. They love it. Wait till I tell my husband you are a designer. Whoa this is awesome. We'd seen this one way back when we were living in Tennessee where a designer actually put a runway close to the ceiling and the cats adored it. Now my guys are 10 ish rescues so I'm not sure about these two or how long they can make it but I want them to stay active Actually had an old dude called Pyewacket who made it to 21 oh I'm so glad you are here.

Oh this is great. Really thrilled to meet you.
did u look,,,,if not,,,,mine really stands out because it looks like a house! i will have five models to choose from once they are all done,,,,,,,i am finishing up the "Cat Palace" this week,,,,,,my condos will put most of the standard ones to shame! the concept is to make them look like real structures,,,my photo is on my site

Gee I sound mean and I don't want to sound mean but you have to understand what was happening in the 80's with crack.

For heavens sake the problem was not Ronnie Reagan for crying out loud. The PRESIDENT WASN'T YOU TOOTING IT.

You were the one putting it up your nose. OWN IT.

Forum List

Back