🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama to skip Nancy Reagan funeral

"Obama to skip Nancy Reagan funeral"

Actually not.

Not attending isn't 'skipping,' a sitting president is under no 'obligation' to attend anyone's funeral.

Leave it to the ridiculous partisan right contrive a 'controversy' where none exists.

One would think he'd try to have some class. But the asshole is from Chhhhheeeeeeeeecago with a pedophile mentor. I have never ever seen a piece of shit like this man who occupies the White House.

Speaking of a piece of shit......you certainly are one.

Look I expect him to have some form of class if even for optics for crying out loud.

That you don't speaks volumes about yourself.

I can speak graciously about Lady Bird Johnson. I can think of all her ways and how she truly tried to make America beautiful again. I HATED HER MOTHER FUCKING HUSBAND WHO SENT MY FRIENDS TO WAR IN VIETNAM.

But in death I can still praise the Lady who taught me to love wildflowers. Especially the blue bonnet. Its a lupine.

It's called finding class in the most difficult times and the fact that this asshole in the WH can never find class goes to him being a fucking Chicago prick with no class at all.

Why should our beloved Pres. Obama attend Mrs. Reagan's funeral? ..... :dunno:

After all, she is white and a Republican. .... :cool:

Or it may interfere with his "beliefs" ;)

Hmmmmmmm Sassy, are you suggesting that "Moochie" isn't a Muslim? Guess she isn't! But what about BHO? Damn, good thing he has 7 years under his belt, or we should really be worried!
Attending the funeral of a non-Muslim relative in the church - islamqa.info

I'm not even sure Moochie is a woman HAHAHAHAHAHA

Of course you aren't.

It's a Conservative problem.
Considering Bi-Catfish's...er...proclivities, is it any wonder she can't tell? Or doesn't worry about having to tell?

President Obama 'will not be attending' Nancy Reagan's funeral

Much to the delight of most of the people who plan to attend I'm sure. I would wake from the dead and leave if the meat puppet faggot showed up at my funeral.

I wouldnt go either if I were the POTUS. She and her husband did their best to destroy the Black community. This raises my respect for Obama even more.

No class.

Pity I thought more of you.
If you think class is showing respect for someone that attempted to destroy the Black community then I'm happy you are disappointed.

Actually not.

Not attending isn't 'skipping,' a sitting president is under no 'obligation' to attend anyone's funeral.

Leave it to the ridiculous partisan right contrive a 'controversy' where none exists.

As there if there is no partisan left?? Don't try and sell that one. As for me if the present First Lady is going, that's fine.

Actually not.

It would be more of a controversy if he went. Then they would complain about that. Weird how they are mad he isnt going but they hate him.

Like Presidents, we don't lose First Ladies very often.

If it is customary for First Ladies to attend rather than Presidents, then, I suppose it's OK.

Chances are good that the White House protocol minions took a close look at that before passing along a recommendation.

For some First Ladies, however, such as an Eleanor Roosevelt, the nature of the person overrides protocol.

Whether Nancy Reagan was such a case, is more of a value-judgment than anything else.

And, of course, like any other value judgment, the decision is subject to both interpretation and rationalizations of one kind or another.

It would have been better for the country had he chosen to go.

Pity.

The funeral is in California.

If Obama went, the rubes would be screaming "OBAMAZ VACATION TO COST TAXPAYERZ ELEVENTY-BILLION BUX!!"

No but then you smack them down like I would but you do the right thing g5000.

What is wrong with everyone today?

Obviously your mommas didn't slap you silly. Look it is one thing to be political. It's another thing to be an uncouth asshole who just happens to be President of the United States of America.

What the hell is wrong with this man? Oh now I'm coming in for the two four. Michelle? You can't tell your husband to go to this woman's funeral because he's feeling the pain of being a slave in where? Africa?

What the fuck is wrong with you and you are worried about Trump? You have one guy that you are going to vote for his wife so he can get more blow jobs in the Oval Office and then her best friend and assistant HUSBAND sends his dick and balls out to the whole world?

If it is customary for First Ladies to attend rather than Presidents, then, I suppose it's OK.

Chances are good that the White House protocol minions took a close look at that before passing along a recommendation.

For some First Ladies, however, such as an Eleanor Roosevelt, the nature of the person overrides protocol.

Whether Nancy Reagan was such a case, is more of a value-judgment than anything else.

And, of course, like any other value judgment, the decision is subject to both interpretation and rationalizations of one kind or another.

Pity.

You twisted yourself into a pretzel there. Trying to be rational....while battling your instincts. Pity.

Pity.

You twisted yourself into a pretzel there. Trying to be rational....while battling your instincts. Pity.
Outlining both (attend, don't attend) perspectives, giving the guy a way out, then expressing a lightweight opinion that it might have been better if he had gone...

That's twisted-around like a pretzel?

Hardly.

It's real.

But I'm perfectly content to relegate that judgment to the realm of opinion, as well.

Forum List

Back