🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama to skip Nancy Reagan funeral

Gee I sound mean and I don't want to sound mean but you have to understand what was happening in the 80's with crack.

For heavens sake the problem was not Ronnie Reagan for crying out loud. The PRESIDENT WASN'T YOU TOOTING IT.

You were the one putting it up your nose. OWN IT.
god i miss 1985! who knew we were living in one of our prime/happiest years!

Gee I sound mean and I don't want to sound mean but you have to understand what was happening in the 80's with crack.

For heavens sake the problem was not Ronnie Reagan for crying out loud. The PRESIDENT WASN'T YOU TOOTING IT.

The Cat House up your nose? WTTTTFFFF???? The biggest thing I could think of is
Arnie.gif

this just in from PMS-NBC,,,,,Prime Minister Ding Dong Mai Tse Ping of North Korea has just died of a heart attack,,,Michelle and Barry are already packing up to go to the Funeral this Sunday.

OMG I fucking love you. I will bear your children. Hell no I won't I'm lying but you are funny.
you could never guess what kinda business i am trying to start,,,,its cat related...actually, i am on etsy with my first item under cat condos

No kidding! We really do have this two story cat condo in the house. They love it. Wait till I tell my husband you are a designer. Whoa this is awesome. We'd seen this one way back when we were living in Tennessee where a designer actually put a runway close to the ceiling and the cats adored it. Now my guys are 10 ish rescues so I'm not sure about these two or how long they can make it but I want them to stay active Actually had an old dude called Pyewacket who made it to 21 oh I'm so glad you are here.

Oh this is great. Really thrilled to meet you.
did u look,,,,if not,,,,mine really stands out because it looks like a house! i will have five models to choose from once they are all done,,,,,,,i am finishing up the "Cat Palace" this week,,,,,,my condos will put most of the standard ones to shame! the concept is to make them look like real structures,,,my photo is on my site

Oh for crying out loud you don't know me. I'm drunk as a skunk right now. Tis ok. I'm rich. I just lost a dog and I'm posting blind as can be. Been a really bad week. I missed your link. Are you sure you arent the guy in Tennessee? Oh this guy was amazing. But hey. If you are doing cat I'm in.

And not kidding on the rich. I was actually thinking if you do this. Well lets get you out there. Because there are a lot of people like me that want cats I can't help personally to have comfort homes designed by people like you.

Who cares?

She ran the country on the advice of an astrologer and presided over one of the most crooked and corrupt administrations in our history.

She got old.
She died.
BFD

And, BTW, Nancy attended state funerals in place of her doddering old fool of a husband.

Find something else to get all fake upset about.

Look at what you are doing.

Luddly stop.

this just in from PMS-NBC,,,,,Prime Minister Ding Dong Mai Tse Ping of North Korea has just died of a heart attack,,,Michelle and Barry are already packing up to go to the Funeral this Sunday.

OMG I fucking love you. I will bear your children. Hell no I won't I'm lying but you are funny.
you could never guess what kinda business i am trying to start,,,,its cat related...actually, i am on etsy with my first item under cat condos

No kidding! We really do have this two story cat condo in the house. They love it. Wait till I tell my husband you are a designer. Whoa this is awesome. We'd seen this one way back when we were living in Tennessee where a designer actually put a runway close to the ceiling and the cats adored it. Now my guys are 10 ish rescues so I'm not sure about these two or how long they can make it but I want them to stay active Actually had an old dude called Pyewacket who made it to 21 oh I'm so glad you are here.

Oh this is great. Really thrilled to meet you.
did u look,,,,if not,,,,mine really stands out because it looks like a house! i will have five models to choose from once they are all done,,,,,,,i am finishing up the "Cat Palace" this week,,,,,,my condos will put most of the standard ones to shame! the concept is to make them look like real structures,,,my photo is on my site

Oh for crying out loud you don't know me. I'm drunk as a skunk right now. Tis ok. I'm rich. I just lost a dog and I'm posting blind as can be. Been a really bad week. I missed your link. Are you sure you arent the guy in Tennessee? Oh this guy was amazing. But hey. If you are doing cat I'm in.

And not kidding on the rich. I was actually thinking if you do this. Well lets get you out there. Because there are a lot of people like me that want cats I can't help personally to have comfort homes designed by people like you.
well i will get a facebook going on this come sunday,,,,i am going to call myself "CatHouse Man" and that will be my facebook name.

I wouldnt go either if I were the POTUS. She and her husband did their best to destroy the Black community. This raises my respect for Obama even more.

No class.

Pity I thought more of you.
If you think class is showing respect for someone that attempted to destroy the Black community then I'm happy you are disappointed.

They were stupid but you have to understand Karenga was his adviser. Go check on this. Karenga was Reagan's consultant. He offed the BP's

Wanna dance with this little old white woman who can really take you out on Black Panther days?

Karenga set up his own empire by taking out the original BP's
Karenga had nothing to do with the flood of crack that hit the Black communties 2 years after Reagan announced the war on drugs. He also had nothing to do with Reagan fighting against placing sanctions on the S. African government when they were still practicing Jim Crow.

Look a guy who thinks its cool to shove a hot curling iron up his girlfriends vagina just doesn't compete with a President and his wife who were really against crack. Now you want to fuck with me. I was in the fucking triangle and I had band members demanding I get them crack and going across the border. I REFUSED. How far do you want me to take this because I can name some really big names.

Be careful. Be very very careful. You want to play?
Reagan wasnt against crack. He was part of the Iran Contra scandal that brought crack to the Black cities.. If you were white you know they wanted you to do it because they couldnt. What do you mean you can name some really big names? I can too. Why would I need to be careful?

Actually the problem was Reagan and his fake war on drugs. How did he know there was going to be a crack epidemic 2 years prior to crack hitting? Far as I know there were no Black guys with planes bringing it in. Weird how it didnt hit the white communities until afterwards. How did that happen?

What is wrong with everyone today?

Obviously your mommas didn't slap you silly. Look it is one thing to be political. It's another thing to be an uncouth asshole who just happens to be President of the United States of America.

What the hell is wrong with this man? Oh now I'm coming in for the two four. Michelle? You can't tell your husband to go to this woman's funeral because he's feeling the pain of being a slave in where? Africa?

What the fuck is wrong with you and you are worried about Trump? You have one guy that you are going to vote for his wife so he can get more blow jobs in the Oval Office and then her best friend and assistant HUSBAND sends his dick and balls out to the whole world?

You need help.

Show us the protocol of Presidents going to the funerals of former First Ladies
It would be easier for you to show the ones that did not attend...
President Clinton did not attend Pat Nixon's funeral in 1993.
President Bush did not attend Lady Bird Johnson's funeral in 2007.
President Obama not attend Betty Ford's funeral in 2011.
President Jimmy Carter didn't attend Mamie Eisenhower's funeral in 1979.
President Ronald Reagan did not attend Bess Truman's funeral in 1982.

See how easy that was? So Obama snubbed two first ladies. Not surprised. He is a scumbag of the first order. You should hate him for devastating your party.

See how easy that was? So Obama snubbed two first ladies. Not surprised. He is a scumbag of the first order. You should hate him for devastating your party.
I guess every president in the last 40 years is a scumbag of the first order then. This isn't really that big of a deal that Obama isn't going.

I guess every president in the last 40 years is a scumbag of the first order then.
Every one of them but Reagan.....and this event isn't the only evidence of Obama's skumbagisim, the evidence of his failed presidency will unfortunately be evident for decades to come.

I guess every president in the last 40 years is a scumbag of the first order then.
Every one of them but Reagan.....and this event isn't the only evidence of Obama's skumbagisim, the evidence of his failed presidency will unfortunately be evident for decades to come.
Reagan skipped the funeral of Bess Truman, that makes him a scumbag of the first order by your standards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back