Obama to Urge UN to Break up Israel

I see a pattern here. When Muslims are being aggressive, he wants to help them advance. When countries are trying to defend themselves against radical Muslims, he thinks we should not help. In fact, he thinks we should shoot planes down if Israel defends itself against hostiles.

Obama thinks we should shoot down WHICH planes if Israel defends itself against hostiles.

By all means, get specific. I want to see how far down this rabbit hole goes.

At some point, the zionists are either going to have to have a two-state solution, or they are going to have to live in a state where Jews are in the minority.
But they can't go on being an apartheid state forever.
Indeed.
The choices are three:
1. Absorb the people living in Gaza and The West Bank into Israeli society.
2. Annihilate the people living in Gaza and The West Bank.
3. Free the people living in Gaza and The West Bank to pursue their own destiny.
It's way past time for Israel to poop or get off the pot - this decades old war of attrition is REALLY getting old.

You actually think the Muslims want a two state system?

Dear Lord why are liberals such ignoramuses.

What possible difference could my opinion on the matter make? Number three on the list is only one of the choices facing Israel and I don't really give a fuck which one they pick - it's not up to me.

I just want them to pick a solution to their problem so that history can judge them and the world can move on.

Dear Cosmos, why must Theowl32 jump straight in to personal insults during what should be a simple conversation?

Well Christ is clearly going to be here soon.

I'm not seeing it so 'clearly' Bud... Got Link?

I bet most of the deniers will change their tune in the 11th hour when no one but the clergyman and the reaper are at the bedside

I've seen it happen numerous times. Folks are quick to declare there is no God and no heaven

Yet they're not so confident there is no hell..

So they repent......

-Geaux

At some point, the zionists are either going to have to have a two-state solution, or they are going to have to live in a state where Jews are in the minority.
Indeed.
The choices are three:
3. Free the people living in Gaza and The West Bank to pursue their own destiny.
It's way past time for Israel to poop or get off the pot - this decades old war of attrition is REALLY getting old.

What possible difference could my opinion on the matter make? Number three on the list is only one of the choices facing Israel and I don't really give a fuck which one they pick - it's not up to me.

I just want them to pick a solution to their problem so that history can judge them and the world can move on.

Dear Cosmos, why must Theowl32 jump straight in to personal insults during what should be a simple conversation?

Just so long as you agree that muslims are not interested in any kind of two state system and that they want Israel obliterated. You agree right? Why don't you put on your "little list."

If I was insulting you and I offended your delicate left wing pathetic sensibilities, let me be more clear.

I hate fucking liberals, I hate your pathetic hypocrisy, I hate your double talk, your lies, and the fact you perpetuate every pathetic left wing American hating, Israel hating talking points.

The so called mythical Palestinian people are free. They are all free to vote. They are are not being systematically killed. The Israelis are treating them far better in their country than Israelis are being treated....in any of their countries.

Hell, they are being treated better than Israelis are being treated by your pathetic liar in chief.

Let me know if you want to be really insulting.

Just so long as you agree that muslims are not interested in any kind of two state system and that they want Israel obliterated. You agree right? Why don't you put on your "little list."

The so called mythical Palestinian people are free. They are all free to vote. They are are not being systematically killed. The Israelis are treating them far better in their country than Israelis are being treated....in any of their countries.

First, they are not all free to vote. Only 1 million of the 6 million Palestinians living in Israel and the Occupied territories can vote in Israeli elections.

Second, the two state solution benefits the Zionists more than the Palestinians. The alternative is a one state system that can't deny the franchise to Palestinians forever. A one state solution will eventually be one that the Jews will be in the minority.

First, they are not all free to vote. Only 1 million of the 6 million Palestinians living in Israel and the Occupied territories can vote in Israeli elections.

Second, the two state solution benefits the Zionists more than the Palestinians. The alternative is a one state system that can't deny the franchise to Palestinians forever. A one state solution will eventually be one that the Jews will be in the minority.

Screw Palestine.. If they want to stay there, it will under Israels terms..

period

-Geaux

Indeed.
The choices are three:

True. Neither side wants to give up their position. They want to have everything.

The world and the United States have two choices.

Ignore them, have the media ignore them, or ignore the media when they cover the story and let genocide and injustice continue.

Or Force them to get along.

Neither side wants to give up anything.

It certainly seems that way in this here and now.

But the Israelis control the ball.

At this point, it's still up to them to choose a pathway to closure for this ugly chapter in human history:

-or-

I honestly don't care which they pick, because no matter which path they choose, in 100 years it will be history and THAT, my friends, is the goal.

It's way past time for Monkeys to put this kind of bullshit behind them on History's Timeline and begin to reach for the stars in earnest.

Evolution won't wait for the worshippers of The God of Abraham, as defined in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an forever to get their collective shit together. "Survival of the most fit", as a concept, is efficient that way.

Time waits for no Monkey.

`

t
Indeed.
The choices are three:

True. Neither side wants to give up their position. They want to have everything.

The world and the United States have two choices.

Ignore them, have the media ignore them, or ignore the media when they cover the story and let genocide and injustice continue.

Or Force them to get along.

Neither side wants to give up anything.

It certainly seems that way in this here and now.

But the Israelis control the ball.

At this point, it's still up to them to choose a pathway to closure for this ugly chapter in human history:

-or-

I honestly don't care which they pick, because no matter which path they choose, in 100 years it will be history and THAT, my friends, is the goal.

It's way past time for Monkeys to put this kind of bullshit behind them on History's Timeline and begin to reach for the stars in earnest.

Evolution won't wait for the worshippers of The God of Abraham, as defined in The Torah, The New Testament and The Qur'an forever to get their collective shit together. "Survival of the most fit", as a concept, is efficient that way.

Time waits for no Monkey.

`

Wow, you are so full of shit. Let me put you in your pathetic know it all atheist place.

If you want to actually go with the "survival of the fittest" as you put it, then let the so called Palestinian people fend for themselves.

If it is according to the Torah (which we all know you piss on) then the Land of Canaan still belongs to the Children of Abraham.

Either way the so called Palestinian people are screwed.

I think it is funny how you arrogant double talking hypocrites preach survival of the fittest AND no GOD and then cry about the plight of the less sophisticated.

Like the Native Americans here, who did not have a word for wheel before the Europeans showed up with their muskets and bibles.

LOL at the hypocrisy and arrogance of liberals.

Indeed.
The choices are three:
you may think the Palestinians want a peaceful solution. Evidence shows they don't. I recall when the Israeli government forced Israeli citizens out of their homes so Palestinians can take over the land they owned. Israelis cried as they were forced to leave where their families had lived for decades.

How did that pan out? Were the Palestinians happy?
I don't know and I don't care. Israel controls the situation and all I want is for them to pick a solution to their problem and get 'er done so that History can judge them and Monkeys can resume their run down The Timeline.

Time to poop or get off the pot, O sons of Isaac.

Forum List

Back