🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Tried To Create More Mass-Shootings With Fast & Furious. Now He Has What He Wanted

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009

Fast & Furious was all about setting up the conditions that would make mass-shootings more probable. Now Obama has set up the conditions he's wanted so that they would become more frequent, just so he could talk about and eventually make gun confiscation a reality in America. The first words out of his mouth on the shooting in San Bernadino were about how easy it is to buy a gun. He knows this is a lie, and he knows that he has the authority to change that with a pen and a cell phone. How can I say this? Because he has already instituted measures to change the background check procedures in the past.

Obama had done very little in this country to bring us together. If we're happy and content, if we learn to get along together, then peace is possible. Obama has not brought any peace to this country. He has brought only hate, bigotry, and violence. This has been what he has wanted to create all along. He says we have a pattern of mass-shootings in this country that has no parallel in the world......no thanks to him.

He's personally responsible. He says he doesn't want to stop them.....just improve the odds that they don't happens as frequently. A Freudian slip if I ever heard one. Why wouldn't he want to stop them completely? Shouldn't that be the goal? Obama responds to San Bernardino shooting

Nope. Not Obama. He doesn't want them to end. Just not happen so frequently.

DESPICABLE.

Last edited:
Democrats talk about all of the hateful rhetoric that is going around..........which is, they say, the cause of all of this gun violence.

Problem is, they are the ones creating it.

Obama was the architect of the biggest, continous 'mass shooting' in the last 8 years - over 500 inmocent people (and counting), to include 2 Americans, have been killed as a result of Obama giving thousands of weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels.

I am completely for gun control! After he has armed Mecican Drug Cartels, the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeida, and ISIS, I think Obama and his administration should not be allowed to have access to weapons, at least not without strict supervision.

Obama was the architect of the biggest, continous 'mass shooting' in the last 8 years - over 500 inmocent people (and counting), to include 2 Americans, have been killed as a result of Obama giving thousands of weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels.

I am completely for gun control! After he has armed Mecican Drug Cartels, the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeida, and ISIS, I think Obama and his administration should not be allowed to have access to weapons, at least not without strict supervision.
Obama has sold more guns than any president in our history.

Mention gun-control and sales skyrocket.

Obama was asked during the Democratic debates what he planned to do to prevent another 911.

His answer was to make sure there were good first-responders. That's it. No prevention. Just reaction to any violence.

This is why I believe he wants these shootings to happen.

He wants America to suffer.

He wants people to die....so he can get up on his soapbox and preach to us about taking our guns.

Once he gets that.....the violence will only get worse....and he knows it.

He has already set up the hate and bigotry that is needed to make it happen.

If you want to create psychos all over the country, treat it like a chained dog.

"You want to make a dog crazy then chain it to a tree and beat it every time you go out to feed it and the positive reinforcement conflicting with the negative reinforcement will produce a psychotic killing machine." - JimBowie1958

Obama is trying to confuse us with his rhetoric at the same time he's creating an atmosphere of hatred. He says the solution to all of this is to take away our 2nd Amendment rights......but this latest statement he gives himself away. He knows it's not a solution. It's just a possible way to decrease the frequency.

In a nutshell, Obama tells us he is the solution......at the very same time he's the cause of the problem.....so it's like feeding a chained dog while beating it over the head.

Last edited:
I noticed the liberals staying away this thread like the plague.

No surprise that the terrorists that killed 14 people in San Bernadino yesterday had just returned from Saudi Arabia.

Oh, darn.....I can't figure out the motive at this time.

koran-303x250.jpg

What happens if Obama succeeds in taking all of our guns.

The terrorists switch to bombing us.

This is an example of making the problem worse with half measures and fake good intentions.

Fast & Furious was all about setting up the conditions that would make mass-shootings more probable. Now Obama has set up the conditions he's wanted so that they would become more frequent, just so he could talk about and eventually make gun confiscation a reality in America. The first words out of his mouth on the shooting in San Bernadino were about how easy it is to buy a gun. He knows this is a lie, and he knows that he has the authority to change that with a pen and a cell phone. How can I say this? Because he has already instituted measures to change the background check procedures in the past.

Obama had done very little in this country to bring us together. If we're happy and content, if we learn to get along together, then peace is possible. Obama has not brought any peace to this country. He has brought only hate, bigotry, and violence. This has been what he has wanted to create all along. He says we have a pattern of mass-shootings in this country that has no parallel in the world......no thanks to him.

He's personally responsible. He says he doesn't want to stop them.....just improve the odds that they don't happens as frequently. A Freudian slip if I ever heard one. Why wouldn't he want to stop them completely? Shouldn't that be the goal? Obama responds to San Bernardino shooting

DESPICABLE.

NONSENSICAL.

DESPICABLE.

NONSENSICAL.

Exactly.

Obama's drivel is nonsensical.

What happens if Obama succeeds in taking all of our guns.

The terrorists switch to bombing us.

This is an example of making the problem worse with half measures and fake good intentions.

Obama hasn't proposed taking any of your guns.

What are the odds, all to keep the War on Terror going:

San Bernardino shooting: Dramatic video shows police storming Inland Regional Center

At first, Dorothy Vong assumed it was a drill -- just like all the others at her work.

At the Inland Regional Center, where she’s a nurse, the staff works with clients and parents of clients who are sometimes angry. They have active-shooter drills every month or so.

“Drill started,” she texted her husband, Mark, around 11 a.m.

She walked to a window nearby and filmed a video as law enforcement sprinted toward the building.

“Oh, that is scary,” a voice says calmly in the background.

“They’re all geared up!” someone else says. “Rifles and everything!”

In the background, someone laughs -- they still didn’t know.

Then the reality set in.

She texted her husband again: “Well it’s real.”

And then a few minutes later, another message: “We’re in a locked office.”

Mark Vong said he told his wife to stay calm and not to panic.

“They train for this,” he said, standing outside a police barricade Wednesday afternoon. “They know it’s going to happen.”

San Bernardino shooting: Dramatic video shows police storming Inland Regional Center

So far, in all the mass shootings we've discussed o USMB the past few years all of the Shooters got their Guns LEGALLY.

THREAD FAIL

No surprise that the terrorists that killed 14 people in San Bernadino yesterday had just returned from Saudi Arabia.

koran-303x250.jpg

It sure is great that assholes like you support that Muslim Americans right to buy as many high powered, high capacity rifles as his wallet would allow.

Arent you a great American supporting the arming of Muslim terrorists.

You are a fucking piece of shit.

koran-303x250.jpg

It sure is great that assholes like you support that Muslim Americans right to buy as many high powered, high capacity rifles as his wallet would allow.

Arent you a great American supporting the arming of Muslim terrorists.

You are a fucking piece of shit.
I think anyone who has been to the Middle East in the last year should have a hold put on any purchases.

Obama could sign an EO doing that in 30 seconds....but he refuses to even recognize the problem.

Democrats think that's profiling.....which is part of the problem.

They could refuse gun ownership to noncitizens as well....but that would be profiling.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back