🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Tried To Create More Mass-Shootings With Fast & Furious. Now He Has What He Wanted

#FearTheObama.

I got to admit that was one of the crazies conspiracy theories to come out of the RWNJ's in the last 8 years.

You haven't been listening. When Benghazi went down, right wing head jobs were accusing Obama of killing him to hush him up about (fill in conspiracy batshit). A gay romance. CIA gun running. Obama's plot to over throw the US by arming Al Quaeda. The list of insanity from the right goes on.

...and on.

And on.
Yeah I know but in a earlier thread it was claimed that the secret Obama plan was that with all the blood shed the F&F guns caused in Mexico, Americans would demand action.....Mexico? That's fucking crazy.

#FearTheObama.

I got to admit that was one of the crazies conspiracy theories to come out of the RWNJ's in the last 8 years.

You haven't been listening. When Benghazi went down, right wing head jobs were accusing Obama of killing him to hush him up about (fill in conspiracy batshit). A gay romance. CIA gun running. Obama's plot to over throw the US by arming Al Quaeda. The list of insanity from the right goes on.

...and on.

And on.
Yeah I know but in a earlier thread it was claimed that the secret Obama plan was that with all the blood shed the F&F guns caused in Mexico, Americans would demand action.....Mexico? That's fucking crazy.

There's no check on the insanity that these sheep bleet at each other. There's no one to say 'um, guys.....that's nuts'. Or "Maybe we should take a moment and think about this".

In the right wing echo chamber, they will believe anything......*anything*, if its critical of Obama.

They've literally allowed Obama Derangement Syndrome to drive them insane.

So far, in all the mass shootings we've discussed o USMB the past few years all of the Shooters got their Guns LEGALLY.

THREAD FAIL
Post fail.

If a terrorist can't get guns what do they use instead?

Answer : Bombs

Instead of killing 14 they end up killing 140. Is that what you want?

Guns aren't the problem. Hatred is.
If guns aren't the problem, then why did you start this thread? :lol: Holy shit, you're a tool

#FearTheObama.

...and on.

And on.

There's no check on the insanity that these sheep bleet at each other. There's no one to say 'um, guys.....that's nuts'. Or "Maybe we should take a moment and think about this".

In the right wing echo chamber, they will believe anything......*anything*, if its critical of Obama.

They've literally allowed Obama Derangement Syndrome to drive them insane.
I'm surprised they haven't tried to suggest that the killers were gay and/or transexuals

Forum List

Back