Obama: Trump is unfit to be president

Did the jackass who criticized the precious President for playing Golf while US troops were in combat (which led to the former President to immediately quit playing golf) yet has set a record for a President playing golf...while the troops he has sent off to Un-Authorized war after Un-Sanctioned war are off fighting...just try to claim someone else is 'unfit' to be President?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Did the jackass who criticized the precious President for playing Golf while US troops were in combat (which led to the former President to immediately quit playing golf) yet has set a record for a President playing golf...while the troops he has sent off to Un-Authorized war after Un-Sanctioned war are off fighting...just try to claim someone else is 'unfit' to be President?

You are aware Eisenhower played over 800 rounds of golf while President? Obama has yet to break 200

Dare to show us where Obama criticized Bush for playing golf? Obama criticized Bush for his ridiculous plans to invade Iraq

Bush: Your children may be coming home in body bags, but I have given up golf to make up for it

The majority of the REPUBLICAN party is NOT endorsing Donald Trump, that's why they didn't show up at the RNC convention. Mitch McConnell & Paul Ryan were forced to be at the convention, as majority leaders Donald Trump is wholly unfit to be commander & chief of this country.

Obama is right instead of having to disavow Trump's comments on a daily/weekly basis they would be much better off--just getting on National T.V. with a litmus sheet of why he is not qualified to be POTUS and get it over with. If they did that, they maybe could save seats down ballot, if they don't they risk losing everything.

Outside of a temperament that makes him unfit to hold the highest office in the world, Trump is just too unprepared on the issues

You would not expect a businessman to be knowledgeable about international issues, the economy, Congress, social programs ....but Trump has had a year to learn

He is still making basic factual mistakes. He should have spent the last year being prepped on the major issues and the impacts of his policies. Instead he has relied on bluster and simplistic slogans to get by

Almost Palin like

In defense of Palin, she worked her ass off to be that bad.

You are aware Eisenhower played over 800 rounds of golf while President? Obama has yet to break 200

Dare to show us where Obama criticized Bush for playing golf? Obama criticized Bush for his ridiculous plans to invade Iraq

Bush: Your children may be coming home in body bags, but I have given up golf to make up for it

Amen! And, Bush spent ONE-THIRD of his presidency on VACATION. He was the vacation king.

Outside of a temperament that makes him unfit to hold the highest office in the world, Trump is just too unprepared on the issues

You would not expect a businessman to be knowledgeable about international issues, the economy, Congress, social programs ....but Trump has had a year to learn

He is still making basic factual mistakes. He should have spent the last year being prepped on the major issues and the impacts of his policies. Instead he has relied on bluster and simplistic slogans to get by

Almost Palin like

I'm sorry but a person who doesn't know there's 7 articles in the constitution, a very basic fact most learn in elementary school, isn't fit to be president.

Not only doesn't he know about foreign, economic, social and congressional issues, the man doesn't even know what's in our constitution.

The man said there were 12 articles to the constitution.

We all should be disgusted and ashamed that a 70 year old American man doesn't even have a basic grasp of our constitution or how our world works.

The fact that he doesn't recognize it and didn't spend anytime learning about it shows arrogance and an inability to see his own short comings and do something to correct it.

This man isn't fit to run a lemonade stand much less the greatest nation on the planet.

Almost Palin like

In defense of Palin, she worked her ass off to be that bad.

Did Glen Rice say that?

Obama would know, he had no experience at anything qualifying him to be president. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Obama held his own in 2008. You would think that a Senator with 28 years of experience would have mopped the floor with a young, inexperienced candidate

But Obama did his homework and studied up on the issues. He was able to openly defend his proposals both in interviews and the debates against a more experienced McCain

Trump is just too intellectually lazy

Oh please without the MSM extending shields around the retard he's still be fetching people coffee.

Obama would know, he had no experience at anything qualifying him to be president. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Obama held his own in 2008. You would think that a Senator with 28 years of experience would have mopped the floor with a young, inexperienced candidate

But Obama did his homework and studied up on the issues. He was able to openly defend his proposals both in interviews and the debates against a more experienced McCain

Hope and Change ring any bells??

I listened to that man speak and he is a good speaker.

A man who knows how to deliver a sermon.

He's also full of shit when he speaks. That's what I heard whenever I listened to him. I didn't believe what he said but obviously others did.

Hope and Change my ass.

Obama had 8 years as POTUS, his legacy is failure and blaming others for his lame ass terms.

Hope and Change ring any bells??

I listened to that man speak and he is a good speaker.

A man who knows how to deliver a sermon.

He's also full of shit when he speaks. That's what I heard whenever I listened to him. I didn't believe what he said but obviously others did.

Hope and Change my ass.

Obama had 8 years as POTUS, his legacy is failure and blaming others for his lame ass terms.

Is that why presidential historians are rating him so high?

here's a double.....

Did the guy who while visiting London’s Westminster Abbey in 2011 signed the guest registry with the date of 2008 just say someone else was 'unfit'?

Did the narcissist who actually gave the Queen of England an I-Pod loaded with the 'Best of Barak Obama Speeches' on it ACTUALLY tell someone else they were 'unfit' to be President?

Almost Palin like

I'm sorry but a person who doesn't know there's 7 articles in the constitution, a very basic fact most learn in elementary school, isn't fit to be president.

Not only doesn't he know about foreign, economic, social and congressional issues, the man doesn't even know what's in our constitution.

The man said there were 12 articles to the constitution.

We all should be disgusted and ashamed that a 70 year old American man doesn't even have a basic grasp of our constitution or how our world works.

The fact that he doesn't recognize it and didn't spend anytime learning about it shows arrogance and an inability to see his own short comings and do something to correct it.

This man isn't fit to run a lemonade stand much less the greatest nation on the planet.

I can understand a business tycoon not knowing there are 7 articles in the Constitution

But when that business tycoon, in the same speech declares "I will be the most constitutional President ever" he had better know his shit

Forum List

Back