Obama: Trump is unfit to be president

Obama is having a hard time deal with his lame duck status and his inevitable irrelevance in American politics.

The guy who had to be reminded what his own 'professed' faith is, after declaring "you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith", just tried to claim someone else is 'unfit' to be President?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(Yeah, I forget what my own faith is all the time and sometimes accidently say my 'Rastafarian' faith or my 'Buddhist' faith.... :p)

Obama would know, he had no experience at anything qualifying him to be president. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Obama held his own in 2008. You would think that a Senator with 28 years of experience would have mopped the floor with a young, inexperienced candidate

But Obama did his homework and studied up on the issues. He was able to openly defend his proposals both in interviews and the debates against a more experienced McCain

Trump is just too intellectually lazy

Hope and Change ring any bells??

I listened to that man speak and he is a good speaker.

A man who knows how to deliver a sermon.

He's also full of shit when he speaks. That's what I heard whenever I listened to him. I didn't believe what he said but obviously others did.

Hope and Change my ass.

Hope and Change seemed to work

Obama delivered on the majority of his promises......Universal Healthcare, rescuing the economy, getting us out of Iraq and Afghanistan, repealing the Bush tax cuts

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMFAO.

Lets not forget that Nobel Peace Prize he was awarded. An award he did nothing to earn.

What an empty suite he is.

The guy who said about his own ACA health care plan, “The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system", just tried to say someone else is 'unfit'?

(You do have to give him credit, though - he was right about the inefficiencies. :p )

The guy who said about his own ACA health care plan, “The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system", just tried to say someone else is 'unfit'?

(You do have to give him credit, though - he was right about the inefficiencies. :p )

Woop de doo

Obama would know, he had no experience at anything qualifying him to be president. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Obama held his own in 2008. You would think that a Senator with 28 years of experience would have mopped the floor with a young, inexperienced candidate

But Obama did his homework and studied up on the issues. He was able to openly defend his proposals both in interviews and the debates against a more experienced McCain

He's also full of shit when he speaks. That's what I heard whenever I listened to him. I didn't believe what he said but obviously others did.

Hope and Change my ass.

Obama delivered on the majority of his promises......Universal Healthcare, rescuing the economy, getting us out of Iraq and Afghanistan, repealing the Bush tax cuts

Lets not forget that Nobel Peace Prize he was awarded. An award he did nothing to earn.

Obama was the first black American President...well deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize

It worked so well that politicians are still promising it.

Obama delivered on his Hope and Change
You're right...he'll be a multi millionaire like Bubba's. Hope and change for himself.

Obama will be in great demand when he leaves office and will become quite wealthy
Bush had to go into hiding once he left office
How much you want to bet he doesn't go back to gangland which, as a community organizer, he helped create.

Obama was the first black American President...well deserving of a Nobel Peace Prize
Yeah, with his 2 UN-Sanctioned wars, going back on his promise and having to put more boots on the ground in Iraq, and his own personal drone assassination program that cause over 160 innocent people to be killed. Yeah, they will create a status of him! :p

Hope and Change my ass.

That's a load of bullshit. Just because you are black you deserve a Nobel Peace Prize??

Grow a brain RW. The one you have needs a little work.

Obama is having a hard time deal with his lame duck status and his inevitable irrelevance in American politics.

What Obama said is the TRUTH--this isn't about golf anymore. Republicans have nominated a man with no respect, no honor, no dignity, and the only loyalty he has ever shown to anyone is to himself and Russia. He is the most incompetent, unqualified, most dangerous candidate-- to the safety and National Security of this nation that has ever been.

CIA chief and former Secretary of Defense, Leon Panneta will tell you that, if you possess the hearing comprehension to get through a 10:46 minute speech.

Last edited:
The guy who, during what he calls the '2nd Great Depression' & 'worst in 70 years', played over 150 rounds of golf, staged 150 fundraisers and gone on 8+ vacations just claimed someone else is 'unfit'?

(Didn't slow him down, spending our tax dollars, now did it?! :p )

What Obama said is the TRUTH--this isn't about golf anymore. Republicans have nominated a man with no respect, no honor, no dignity, and the only loyalty he has ever shown is to himself and Russia. He is most incompetent, unqualified, most dangerous candidate-- to the safety and National Security this nation has ever seen.

CIA chief and former Secretary of Defense, Leon Panneta will tell you that, if you possess the hearing comprehension to get through a 10:46 minute speech.

Are you under the care of a psychiatrist?

If not, you should be.

The guy who said, during what he called the '2nd Great Depression' and 'the worst in 70 years', “the private sector is doing fine” just tried to claim someone else is 'unfit'?

Forum List

Back