Obama Turned Down 50 Million To Release His College Admissions! Why?

Anybody else notice that it's a short bus?

Exactly, my man: exactly.

The bus of Democrats. :badgrin:

Riding-in-the-Short-Bus.jpg

Bill Clinton made over a hundred million giving speeches.

Obama will make 5 times that much being the first black president who took on the entire racist Republican Party and won.

He's not going to fall for more tricks of ignorant and racist confederate right wingnuts.

Obama will make 5 times that much being the first black president who took on the entire racist Republican Party and won.

He's not going to fall for more tricks of ignorant and racist confederate right wingnuts.

wow, the entire party is racist. talk about painting with a broad brush.

do you ever tell the truth?

yurt said:
wow, the entire party is racist. talk about painting with a broad brush.

do you ever tell the truth?

He can't.

He doesn't know the difference between truth and fiction.

He rides the short bus. :badgrin:

Why spend so much money to hide something if there's nothing to hide?

Is it some sort of money laundering?

Uh -- why would you need to spend money to not-do something?
Let me try something, hang on...

There. I just didn't do three different things. Didn't cost me a cent.
I consult on this for a reasonable fee btw. Could save you millions.

6 years later and the crazies are still bellyaching.....

I'm not particularly worked up about this, but you don't find it just a little scary that we are electing Presidents who have a large gap in their history that they REFUSE to fill in?

I find it impossible to believe that if this were a conservative President, you wouldn't be going ape shit.

There is a large fallacy in your argument. No president in our history has undergone as much examination at this one. President's aren't required to release diddly-squat about their personal life, including their education.

We already had this with a conservative President, George W. Bush, Jr., and it didn't bother me a bit. Personal liberty and all that jazz.

The fallacy is your when you suggest that because past Presidents weren't scrutinized neither should this one be.

There are and were large questions about Obama's past, some legitimate, some not so much. Regardless , the American people should absolutely know who it is they are voting for, if you don't want to release that information. you don't have to. Don't run for political office.

Oh please. No POTUS or candidate has ever been scrutinized more. Have you ever even heard of the concept that a candidate should release his college transcripts before this one? Me neither.

"Asshole" is too kind a word.

Lawyers fees to hide things. Hardly feed to not do something.

Though it's not nice to blame the victims of a liberal education for their stupidity. Somehow I think I can accept a little criticism for having just done that.

I'm not particularly worked up about this, but you don't find it just a little scary that we are electing Presidents who have a large gap in their history that they REFUSE to fill in?

I find it impossible to believe that if this were a conservative President, you wouldn't be going ape shit.

There is a large fallacy in your argument. No president in our history has undergone as much examination at this one. President's aren't required to release diddly-squat about their personal life, including their education.

We already had this with a conservative President, George W. Bush, Jr., and it didn't bother me a bit. Personal liberty and all that jazz.

George Bush got into graduate school at Harvard with a C average. The university that I attended for graduate school would not even look at you unless you had a B average. It was a good school, but it was not Harvard. Why were people not after Bush to explain this?

The fallacy is your when you suggest that because past Presidents weren't scrutinized neither should this one be.

There are and were large questions about Obama's past, some legitimate, some not so much. Regardless , the American people should absolutely know who it is they are voting for, if you don't want to release that information. you don't have to. Don't run for political office.

Oh please. No POTUS or candidate has ever been scrutinized more. Have you ever even heard of the idea of a candidate releasing his college transcripts before this one? Me neither.

NO, but then again I've never seen a candidate who believed his shit didn't stink and people claiming he was the smartest man in any room he ever walked into either.

You make claims like that, you best be willing to back them up.

Though it's not nice to blame the victims of a liberal education for their stupidity. Somehow I think I can accept a little criticism for having just done that.

Oh, you mean the way Andy Kaufmann is "hiding" faking his own death. Gotcha, wink wink.
Nurse Ratchet should be here soon.

George Bush got into graduate school at Harvard with a C average. The university that I attended for graduate school would not even look at you unless you had a B average. It was a good school, but it was not Harvard. Why were people not after Bush to explain this?

Oh please. No POTUS or candidate has ever been scrutinized more. Have you ever even heard of the idea of a candidate releasing his college transcripts before this one? Me neither.

NO, but then again I've never seen a candidate who believed his shit didn't stink and people claiming he was the smartest man in any room he ever walked into either.

Good idea. Why don't you back them up then. Links to where anyone made these proclamations?

I'm especially interested in the non-stinking shit one. I think I have an invention in mind. I'll cut you in on the action.

Oh, you mean the way Andy Kaufmann is "hiding" faking his own death. Gotcha, wink wink.

Good idea. Why don't you back them up then. Links to where anyone made these proclamations?

I'm especially interested in the non-stinking shit one. I think I have an invention in mind. I'll cut you in on the action.

Articles Obama s Problem as The Smartest Person in the Room

Articles Obama s Problem as The Smartest Person in the Room

You've linked to third parties speculating on what O'bama thinks. You haven't linked to O'bama himself. And I'm not seeing any olfactory excremental analyses. C'mon man, I have a factory waiting for orders here.

If it'll help I can hook you up with one of our posters who actually started a thread on which hand O'bama wipes his ass with. True story -- and it's not Steve McRacist. Butt I mean, talk about scrutiny...

I'm sure that toilet-hand requirement is also covered in the Constitution too under qualifications for POTUS... right after college transcripts and driver's licenses...

Last edited:
That's right. Donald Trump offered him 50 million to go to any charity of his choosing if he released his college admissions. Again......................50 million dollars that would be donated to any charity of Obama's choosing. What's on those admissions he doesn't want to show the American public?

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

My God, the Right hangs on the words of Trump and Breitbart. No wonder they're so misinformed.

Americans knew everything there was to know about George W. Bush including membership in Yale frat clubs but we don't even know how Barry Sotoro Hussein paid for his Harvard education not to mention his grades which are apparently locked in the same vault as his birth certificate. So much for the "most open administration in history".

Americans knew everything there was to know about George W. Bush including membership in Yale frat clubs but we don't even know how Barry Sotoro Hussein paid for his Harvard education not to mention his grades which are apparently locked in the same vault as his birth certificate. So much for the "most open administration in history".
Obviously you're unaware of how truly idiotic this is.

Bush Jr. was refused admission to a law school in Texas, but got into Harvard ... interesting.

How idiotic is it?

How idiotic is it?

See that video link above of TRump with his hands spread out?.

More than that.

I'm not sure which is more idiotic

The fact that Obama claimed he would have the most open administration every

or the fact that you still pretend that is true.

======
Barak Barry Hussein Sotoro Obamer is NOT a U.S. citizen no mater where he was born.., his sperm donor was NOT A U.S. citizen, THAT FACT alone disqualifies him to be a president of the United States of America !!

LIBERLIARS, it is all in the Constitution.., look it up read what it says and get back here with your idiotic replies.

i am certain you all will repeat the same lies and bullshit in all your former posts....., oooooh! and when you reply try to use proper English and spelling, OK ? probably something your liberunion run skool [sic]

liberfools, just one more thing................... :fu: .......... :asshole:

Forum List

Back