Obama Turned Down 50 Million To Release His College Admissions! Why?

======
Barak Barry Hussein Sotoro Obamer is NOT a U.S. citizen no mater where he was born.., his sperm donor was NOT A U.S. citizen, THAT FACT alone disqualifies him to be a president of the United States of America !!

LIBERLIARS, it is all in the Constitution.., look it up read what it says and get back here with your idiotic replies.

i am certain you all will repeat the same lies and bullshit in all your former posts....., oooooh! and when you reply try to use proper English and spelling, OK ? probably something your liberunion run skool [sic]

liberfools, just one more thing................... :fu: .......... :asshole:
Dude your an embarrassment.

======
Barak Barry Hussein Sotoro Obamer is NOT a U.S. citizen no mater where he was born.., his sperm donor was NOT A U.S. citizen, THAT FACT alone disqualifies him to be a president of the United States of America !!

LIBERLIARS, it is all in the Constitution.., look it up read what it says and get back here with your idiotic replies.

i am certain you all will repeat the same lies and bullshit in all your former posts....., oooooh! and when you reply try to use proper English and spelling, OK ? probably something your liberunion run skool [sic]

A) Make sure your own spelling and punctuation is correct when calling out others

B) Put down the bottle and go to bed.

OK, since you bring it up...

======
Barak Barry Hussein Sotoro Obamer is NOT a U.S. citizen no mater where he was born..,

Barack, not "Barak"; Soetro not "Sotoro"; Obama not "Obamer; matter not "mater"; semicolon, not period-period-semicolon. You have five errors so far.

his sperm donor was NOT A U.S. citizen, THAT FACT alone disqualifies him to be a president of the United States of America !!

Needs a semicolon after "citizen", not a comma; no space after last word and exclamation points. Seven errors.

Period after Constitution, not period-period-comma; first word of next sentence ("look") needs to be capitalized; comma needed between "up" and read"; extra space after "with". Eleven errors.

First word ("I") should be capitalized; superfluous comma after ellipsis; comma missing after "reply" to set off subordinate clause; first word of next sentence ("probably") needs to be capitalized; no period at end of drivel.

I get sixteen errors in a short post, not counting histrionics. Remind us again why anyone should not read that with a dumptruck load of salt.

No need to comment on the dearth of any passage in the Constitution referring to "sperm donors".

Nurse Ratchet will be along shortly. With extra candy.
And yes, those restraints are in place for a reason.

Obama is the President of the United States of America.

Trump is a Reality TV nutter publicity whore.

It would be beneath the dignity of the office of the President to respond to this National Enquirer stunt.

Perhaps Trump can do something more worthwhile and redeeming, such as searching for Bigfoot.

But it is not below his dignity to say "the police acted stupidly" when in fact they did not.

Or that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon.

If he released his transcripts and such he would be doing just what other Presidents have done.

Eisenhower did not release transcripts.

Ike needed birth certificate to run for president
‘Ike had nothing to hide!’

Ike needed birth certificate to run for president September 22 2010 Sonoran News

Natural Born Citizen - A Place to Ask Questions and Get the Right Answers President Dwight Eisenhower Had to File a Birth Certificate to Run for President - Unlike Obama Ike had nothing to hide

Yet McRacist didn't need source for bogus quotes in sigline

‘OP has something to hide!’

Just FTR Ike didn't "need" a birth certificate. There's no such requirement in the Constitution, (nor could there be since at the time there was no such thing).
How ever you must be an American citizen when your being vetted for the job how else are you going to prove where you were born?

From your own link

Bush’s campaign posted a copy of his Yale transcript online.
Read more at Dig this Media actually probed other candidates

Clinton's grades were never released, but one can presume a Rhodes scholar probably made good grades in college

As for Presidents further back than that, you will have to provide some proof that they didn't release that information, or that they were adamant about not releasing it, since your link didn't mention them.

How many lies does that make in ONE post from you?

That is simple to answer: before 1992, it was not even a campaign issue. One reporter asked Reagan about his college transcripts in 1984 (not 1980) and Reagan went ballistic.

It was something that people did not even ask for.

After their time in office, some presidential libraries offer some personal information about Presidents, but not all.

So, nice try to make it look like a bunch of lies, but you just made a total fool out of yourself.

And only partisan fools try to look for shit like that today. Bush's transcripts do not interest me any more than Obama's would. That is private stuff.

You know, I thought that Righties were for personal liberty and freedom and privacy, but the more threads I read here, the more I begin to think that many of them are fascists.

You fool, this is about college transcripts, not about the birfer thing. Now, go paint some apes somewhere and laugh about it. I can imagine that most of the Right don't even want to get near you.

My God, the Right hangs on the words of Trump and Breitbart. No wonder they're so misinformed.

Yes, it really is sad.

Obviously you're unaware of how truly idiotic this is.

No, they are not. For instance:

======

Sad, sad, sad. Why even a couple of Righties here find it sad, for instance:

Dude your an embarrassment.

Barack, not "Barak"; Soetro not "Sotoro"; Obama not "Obamer; matter not "mater"; semicolon, not period-period-semicolon. You have five errors so far.

Needs a semicolon after "citizen", not a comma; no space after last word and exclamation points. Seven errors.

Period after Constitution, not period-period-comma; first word of next sentence ("look") needs to be capitalized; comma needed between "up" and read"; extra space after "with". Eleven errors.

First word ("I") should be capitalized; superfluous comma after ellipsis; comma missing after "reply" to set off subordinate clause; first word of next sentence ("probably") needs to be capitalized; no period at end of drivel.

I get sixteen errors in a short post, not counting histrionics. Remind us again why anyone should not read that with a dumptruck load of salt.

No need to comment on the dearth of any passage in the Constitution referring to "sperm donors".

LOL....

Again, for Righties who are too fucking stupid to even stay on course with the OP, here is the title again:

Obama Turned Down 50 Million To Release His College Admissions! Why?

Of course, the intent of the OP itself is quite fucked up, but we expected no less from it's creator. But it's not about the birfer thing, which has been long disproved. After 6 years of lies and innuendo, some of the Right are still clinging to this, even after the guy has been elected and RE-elected, fer Chrissakes. That is just plain old sad. Poor sops.

Last edited:
This is nothing. The Beatles turned down three thousand bucks from Lorne Michaels to get back together long enough to play on Saturday Night Live. THREE THOUSAND BIG ONES. Why that's over twenty bucks a Beatle.

What were they hiding?!?
Paul McCartney's death certificate, that's what

From your own link

Clinton's grades were never released, but one can presume a Rhodes scholar probably made good grades in college

As for Presidents further back than that, you will have to provide some proof that they didn't release that information, or that they were adamant about not releasing it, since your link didn't mention them.

That is simple to answer: before 1992, it was not even a campaign issue. One reporter asked Reagan about his college transcripts in 1984 (not 1980) and Reagan went ballistic.

After their time in office, some presidential libraries offer some personal information about Presidents, but not all.

So, nice try to make it look like a bunch of lies, but you just made a total fool out of yourself.

And only partisan fools try to look for shit like that today. Bush's transcripts do not interest me any more than Obama's would. That is private stuff.

You know, I thought that Righties were for personal liberty and freedom and privacy, but the more threads I read here, the more I begin to think that many of them are fascists.

:))

This is gonna be fun!

From your own link

This is gonna be fun!

Yes, it is gonna be!!

This is nothing. The Beatles turned down three thousand bucks from Lorne Michaels to get back together long enough to play on Saturday Night Live. THREE THOUSAND BIG ONES. Why that's over twenty bucks a Beatle.

What were they hiding?!?
Paul McCartney's death certificate, that's what

LOL!!!

From your own link

This is gonna be fun!

Yes, it is gonna be!!

You post a lot.

Something is a little off about this thread. Maybe I am wrong, but if Trump REALLY wanted to find out about the Presidents college transcripts, he could probably hire someone who is better than Sherlock Holmes to find out whatever he wanted to know for 50 million.

This is just another publicity stunt, and Trump knows that Obama won't dignify him with an answer. But he also knows that there are some out there who are brain cell deficient enough to take this bullcrap seriously.

That dead beaver that Trump wears on his head is affecting his thinking process.

======
Barak Barry Hussein Sotoro Obamer is NOT a U.S. citizen no mater where he was born..,

his sperm donor was NOT A U.S. citizen, THAT FACT alone disqualifies him to be a president of the United States of America !!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He is either hiding something or has enough money.

He is a rich mother fucker!

Forum List

Back