Obama/Unions Screwing Americans is Fun

Not true....
Insurance companies for the most part are publicly held corporations. And as such the primary function is to turn a profit for all investors.
That means the boards of directors which hold the majority of the stock, right down to the 401k and mutual fund holders and yes, even pension funds which are invested in these firms.
The sad fact is insurance companies stopped being heath insurance carriers once government stuck it's nose into the industry.

It's not just insurance companies. There are grossly overpaid executives at hospitals (Richard Bracken $46.4 million), distributors of medical supplies (John Hammergren $51.7), manufacturers of drugs and medical supplies, drug stores.... Your pretty foolish if you think the customer doesn't pay for this.
yeah they just stole it, didn't they? Guess what numbnutz? It isn't YOUR money, is it? Get over it and yourself. Wealth envy isn't pretty, and YOU are quite ugly.

I use health care so yes some of it is my money.

It's not just insurance companies. There are grossly overpaid executives at hospitals (Richard Bracken $46.4 million), distributors of medical supplies (John Hammergren $51.7), manufacturers of drugs and medical supplies, drug stores.... Your pretty foolish if you think the customer doesn't pay for this.
yeah they just stole it, didn't they? Guess what numbnutz? It isn't YOUR money, is it? Get over it and yourself. Wealth envy isn't pretty, and YOU are quite ugly.

I use health care so yes some of it is my money.

File a police report. That there's theft!

Forum List

Back