Obama used Hitler's "Tell a big enough lie frequently enough" people will believe!

He's a combination of Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, and Idi Amin Dada, and eventually he will become just as tyrannical as all of them put together.

He's a combination of Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, and Idi Amin Dada, and eventually he will become just as tyrannical as all of them put together.

That MAY happen if we don't stop him.
To stop him means controlling the Senate.
Controlling the Senate will then at the minimum halt further destruction of the USA!
But if Obama persists through Executive Orders to ignore the mandate of the 2014 elections,
the House already has Impeachment charges pending.

Congressman Wolf and other members of Congress put together a confidential report, Destruction of NASA from the Inside: A Summary Report of Criminal and Political Activity, delivered to the Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, which states that NASA has been hemorrhaging top secret technology not only China, but Saudi Arabia as well.
Impeach Obama Campaign ? To Save America

Controlling the Senate will then at the minimum halt further destruction of the USA!
But if Obama persists through Executive Orders to ignore the mandate of the 2014 elections,

Congressman Wolf and other members of Congress put together a confidential report, Destruction of NASA from the Inside: A Summary Report of Criminal and Political Activity, delivered to the Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, which states that NASA has been hemorrhaging top secret technology not only China, but Saudi Arabia as well.
With the help of the media, he will probably be able to take back the House in 2014, paving the way for a third run. I hope I'm wrong but...

With the help of the media, he will probably be able to take back the House in 2014, paving the way for a third run. I hope I'm wrong but...

You are right about the media.

A statement every Obama critic that every time has a reporter in front of him should start out with:
"At the 3 top networks 85% of the 1,353 employees gave over a $1 million Democrats/Obama last election!
These people didn't donate to Obama to show negative stories about him! "
"Editors of magazines like NewsWeek venerate Obama like a "god"... just as some of you probably do"

Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

Healthmyths, you are using a BCBS report from 2004 to conterdict the Census Bureau report from 2012.

Healthmyths, you are using a BCBS report from 2004 to conterdict the Census Bureau report from 2012.

Medicaid Enrollment: June 2011 Data Snapshot
Since June 2007, just before the start of the Recession, an additional 10 million people have enrolled in Medicaid programs across the country, over half of whom were children.
http://www.kff.org/medicaid/upload/8050-05.pdf

OK THANK YOU FOR helping me find MORE accurate information!!!

So instead of 14 million who were eligible that WERE counted as part of the 46 million uninsured,
you must subtract another 10 million from the Uninsured figure!

So in August 21, 2009 when Obama said: "We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"
46 Million Uninsured: A Look Behind The Number : NPR
10 million of the 46 million Obama lied about were NOT CITIZENS! Leaves 36 million!
14 million were ELIGIBLE but didn't know and said they were uninsured! And obviously Obama didn't know how to use the internet to find out
THEY WERE ELIGIBLE

So of the 14 million in 2009 Obama alluded to, in the above 10 million since 2007 have enrolled!
Subtract from 46 million
10 million not citizens.
10 million of the 14 million that were covered by did not know all they had to enroll became enrolled!

So that leaves the biggest group the 18 million that Obama phonily called UNINSURED but he didn't know or would admit THESE 18 million are under
34 make over $50,000 and don't want their employers' insurance because it was more expensive then what they were spending at $1,000/year.

So again.. If the 2011 study shows that 10 million kids are now enrolled of the 14 million that could have enrolled THAT didn't change the number
that Obama completely lied or was ignorant about i.e. uninsured!

I HOPE you comprehend that simply put 10 million counted as uninsured were not citizens.
14 million didn't know they could get Medicaid!
18 million didn't want insurance.
That leaves LESS THEN 5 million truly uninsured!

Since June 2007, just before the start of the Recession, an additional 10 million people have enrolled in Medicaid programs across the country, over half of whom were children.

So instead of 14 million who were eligible that WERE counted as part of the 46 million uninsured,

So in August 21, 2009 when Obama said: "We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"
10 million of the 46 million Obama lied about were NOT CITIZENS! Leaves 36 million!
14 million were ELIGIBLE but didn't know and said they were uninsured! And obviously Obama didn't know how to use the internet to find out
THEY WERE ELIGIBLE

So of the 14 million in 2009 Obama alluded to, in the above 10 million since 2007 have enrolled!
Subtract from 46 million
10 million not citizens.
10 million of the 14 million that were covered by did not know all they had to enroll became enrolled!

So that leaves the biggest group the 18 million that Obama phonily called UNINSURED but he didn't know or would admit THESE 18 million are under
34 make over $50,000 and don't want their employers' insurance because it was more expensive then what they were spending at $1,000/year.

So again.. If the 2011 study shows that 10 million kids are now enrolled of the 14 million that could have enrolled THAT didn't change the number

I HOPE you comprehend that simply put 10 million counted as uninsured were not citizens.

Maybe next time you go on a rant you'll double check yourself at least I hope you do.. You have a lot of hate going on, so usually in cases like that people get irrational and you have proved that to be the case.
I didn't vote for Obama but I have seen the Obama show before, at that time it was GWB! The world didn't end but the country was left a mess. Considering all of this is the end result if poor leadership over decades, party over country (by both parties) and greed by parties people like yourself refuse to acknowledge, I'll move on to sane threads.
Oh, I have been in the medical industry for 25 years in a managerial position. I have participated in group talks about the direction of health care in America at national conferences. If you plan on getting taken seriously, get rid of your hate and one-dimensional vision.

THEY WERE ELIGIBLE

Subtract from 46 million
10 million not citizens.

Maybe next time you go on a rant you'll double check yourself at least I hope you do.. You have a lot of hate going on, so usually in cases like that people get irrational and you have proved that to be the case.
I didn't vote for Obama but I have seen the Obama show before, at that time it was GWB! The world didn't end but the country was left a mess. Considering all of this is the end result if poor leadership over decades, party over country (by both parties) and greed by parties people like yourself refuse to acknowledge, I'll move on to sane threads.
Oh, I have been in the medical industry for 25 years in a managerial position. I have participated in group talks about the direction of health care in America at national conferences. If you plan on getting taken seriously, get rid of your hate and one-dimensional vision.

Wow 25 years !

First you haven't apologized for calling me a LIAR!

Why if you are an honest person CAN'T you admit that this information is accurate?

So again was I right when I said Obama told a big big lie when saying there are 46 million uninsured...
WHEN upon further analysis presented by Census.. 10 million are NOT eligible being NON-CITIZENS..
Remember Obama SAID:""We are not a nation that accepts nearly 46 million uninsured men, women and children,"
A NATION meaning CITIZENS of which 10 million he counted were not according to the Census!

And then the number you were calling me a liar on... i.e. there aren't 14 million eligible for Medicaid..
Supported by the above Medicaid Enrollment Snapshot!!!

BCBS in 2004 said there were 14 million eligible but not enrolled in Medicaid which was later substantiated by the above SNAPSHOT!
So again after subtracting 10 million non-citizens,
14 million that were eligible but NOT enrolled that leaves 22 million of the 46 million to account for!

AGAIN you never disputed this number 18 million under 34 making over $50K who spent less then their employers' premiums out of pocket therefore
NEVER wanted health insurance!

THAT leaves less then 5 million!

SO PLEASE apologize for calling ME A LIAR especially WHEN I didn't make up anything!
This came from reputable sources, CENSUS, Medicaid. BCBS!!!

Finally if you say with 25 years in health care YOU of all people should know what happened in 1986 with law called EMTALA!
Innocently and well intentioned it has SNOWBALLED to such a degree that because MEDICARE KNOWS they are getting sometimes overcharged by
hospitals 6,000% they keep paying the claims! All because they know hospitals "pad" and "pass" on the unreimbursed costs!

SO "kiwiman127".... Tell me what is wrong with the following solution if you have had so much medical managerial experience???

1) TAX the lawyers 10% of their $200 billion a year (Just as Obamacare did tanning salons cause they cause cancer) cause lawyers cause $850 billion in defensive medicine a year... AS testified by 90% of physicians who prescribe duplicate tests,etc.. out of fear of lawsuits! I have the study OK??
2) Take the $20 billion and put out to bid for a for profit insurance company to handle ALL UNINSURED people that go into the hospital under EMTALA!
3) The hospital then agreeing to the requirements SENDS claims to the company and the hospital is reimbursed for the claims subject to audits of
their claims to other payers that padding and passing on as most hospitals have these previously unreimbursed service expenses!
4) The truly 5 million uninsured ARE now insured!
5) Lawyers will see their 10% tax decline in direct ratio to decline in the $850 billion a year defensive medicine!
6) Medicare won't see these kinds of "padding and Passing" as this example shows:

In 2009 the University Community Hospital in Tampa sent Medicare 2,110 claims for CAT scan no contrast.
Each claim averaged: $2,635 which is what was billed by the hospital to Medicare...
But the hospital's ACTUAL COSTS to perform the CAT SCAN was $43
a mark up 6,127.91%

By the "kiwiman127" the above information comes from a database I have access to of the 6,000+ hospitals, how much they make how much they
charge medicare AND HOW MUCH THE SERVICES ACTUALLY COST the hospitals to perform... again a few like the above 6,000% markup!

Think of it!!
The hospital charges everyone 6,000% markup so they can recover the unreimbursed expenses of providing that treatment!

And I don't blame the hospitals cause EMTALA forced them but idiots who didn't understand the laws of unintended consequences thought they were doing
GOOD just as Obama care supporters think Obamacare is doing!

Finally you said I have a lot of hate!
I HATE NO ONE!!! If there is one thing though I have very little tolerance for is people POSTING their hyperbolic, Biased MSM influenced opinions with no substantiation! Obama I don't hate. I don't hate YOU!
I don't understand someone with 25 years of experience though NOT comprehending simple math that I've presented!

This is so much like the Hans Christian Anderson's "The Emperor's New Clothes,..
Everyone said, loud enough for the others to hear: "Look at the Emperor's new clothes. They're beautiful!"
"What a marvellous train!"
"And the colors! The colors of that beautiful fabric! I have never seen anything like it in my life!"
They all tried to conceal their disappointment at not being able to see the clothes, and since nobody was willing to admit his own stupidity
and incompetence, they all behaved as the two scoundrels had predicted.

A child, however, who had no important job and could only see things as his eyes showed them to him, went up to the carriage.

"The Emperor is naked," he said.

"Fool!" his father reprimanded, running after him. "Don't talk nonsense!" He grabbed his child and took him away. But the boy's remark, which had been heard by the bystanders, was repeated over and over again until everyone cried:

"The boy is right! The Emperor is naked! It's true!"

The Emperor's New Clothes

I guess I'm just like the little boy and you big sophisticated learned 25 years experienced people know better then to ask the simple question..
If you have 10 million non citizens counted as uninsured, 14 million who are eligible for Medicaid counted as uninsured
and 18 million who don't want or need health insurance,

IS it not bogus to say there are 46 million "UNINSURED" HONESTLY???

Oh by the way... I have expertise in health care that less then a dozen people have in the USA!

Last edited:
Although President Obama repeatedly claimed that health-insurance premiums for a family would be $2,500 lower by the end of his first term, they are actually about $3,000 higher—a spread of about $5,500 per family.
In fact, it’s more expensive. Premiums have increased by an average of $3,065. And they’re about to go up even more, as Obamacare takes effect during the president’s second term.
Obamacare Guarantees Higher Health Insurance Premiums -- $3,000+ Higher - Forbes

So not only did the "Liar-IN-CHIEF" totally exaggerate the number of "uninsured" by almost 1,000% (46 million versus actual 5 million) but he totally blew it by 220% ( he said go down by $2,500 instead WENT UP by $3,000 a $5,500 swing!)

Although President Obama repeatedly claimed that health-insurance premiums for a family would be $2,500 lower by the end of his first term, they are actually about $3,000 higher—a spread of about $5,500 per family.
In fact, it’s more expensive. Premiums have increased by an average of $3,065. And they’re about to go up even more, as Obamacare takes effect during the president’s second term.
Obamacare Guarantees Higher Health Insurance Premiums -- $3,000+ Higher - Forbes

So not only did the "Liar-IN-CHIEF" totally exaggerate the number of "uninsured" by almost 1,000% (46 million versus actual 5 million) but he totally blew it by 220% ( he said go down by $2,500 instead WENT UP by $3,000 a $5,500 swing!)
The left doesn't care if he lies to them. They're just happy that a black man is president. It's okay if he fucks them over, they still love him because, because, because he's black, and he won.

The left doesn't care if he lies to them. They're just happy that a black man is president. It's okay if he fucks them over, they still love him because, because, because he's black, and he won.

AND the ONLY reason they voted for him WAS because they knew nothing about him, they had no idea he was so stupid and inept they knew just one thing... THEY HAD to vote for him because the only reason was if they didn't THEY thought they would be considered "racist"! And they couldn't have that opinion about themselves so they voted even though they knew nothing about him!

They didn't know he smoked grass and did cocaine. Which is a felony if caught.
They didn't know he considered his strongest skill was "tricking" people with tactics and acting like a house black man!

These Obama voters didn't know he had only 4 bills passed as a US Senator:
Bills Obama sponsored that became law:
Democratic Republic of the Congo Relief, Security, and Democracy Promotion Act of 2005

To congratulate the Chicago White Sox on winning the 2005 World Series Championship.
Recognizing the historical significance of Juneteenth Independence Day and expressing the sense of the Senate that history should be regarded as a means for understanding the past and...

Designating July 13, 2006, as `National Summer Learning Day'.

A resolution commemorating the 44th anniversary of the deaths of civil rights workers Andrew Goodman, James Chaney, and Michael Schwerner in Philadelphia, Mississippi, while working in the name of American democracy to register voters and secure civil rights during the summer of 1964, which has become known as "Freedom Summer".

List of bills sponsored by Barack Obama in the United States Senate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So he decided to run for President with those outstanding examples of national impacting legislation!

Certainly didn't impact my life enough to say he knew how Congress worked...
NO these Obama voters especially Iowa primary voters VOTED for him because THEY didn't want to appear
unsophisticated, Iowa racist's hicks.. with the national media hanging around and happily telling Iowans during the primaries
you don't want to appear to be red-neck and NOT vote for Obama!

OP-Thanks to Pubs' refusal of a good SS/Work ID card, those 10 million illegals aren't going anywhere, and get free ER care- they'll pay AND get preventive/cheaper care under O-care- so will all the free loaders- Your facts are BS or irrelevant, discredited and, it appears, your idiotic obsession.

Sorry about your free toothpaste. Medicare Plus is a boondoggle giveaway to the well off.

OP-Thanks to Pubs' refusal of a good SS/Work ID card, those 10 million illegals aren't going anywhere, and get free ER care- they'll pay AND get preventive/cheaper care under O-care- so will all the free loaders- Your facts are BS or irrelevant, discredited and, it appears, your idiotic obsession.

Sorry about your free toothpaste. Medicare Plus is a boondoggle giveaway to the well off.
A) It is not called "Medicare Plus" "Medicare Advantage" is what most people know it as.
B) Why are you against "profit"? My Advantage plan makes a profit OTHERWISE Medicare wouldn't contract with them.
C) My advantage plan has 120 people employed.
At average salary of $30,000 that means my advantage plan PAYS over $275,000 a year in Payroll taxes that goes to the general fund!
D) My advantage plan's net profits are 2%, of which 25% goes back to Uncle Sam or about $1.5 million.

As a result this means Medicare writes one check per month for my Medicare bills of $800 to my Advantage plan.
There is NO fraud in that check. NO wasted money to Medicare. Talk to ANY good business person and their goal is to KNOW the costs will be predictable.
In this case Medicare knows the is $800 per month for me and it is MY Advantage plan's business to pay all the Medicare bills for me out of
that $800 a month.
My Advantage plan does that efficiently. They have providers that they contract with and seemingly are happy to know THEY are getting a consistent
cash flow and the providers administratives costs are reduced using with my Advantage plan.

And so Obama's LACK of business acumen and hatred of "PROFITS" is doing away with the LEAST wasteful, LEAST fraudulent BEST run program Medicare has!

And for me I'll have to pay nearly $4,000 more a year BECAUSE OBAMA hates the efficiency and profitability of my Advantage plan!
As for idiots like you!
YOU are so f..king dumb when it comes to knowing how things work especially businesses/economics and profits!!! Evil profits!

Medicare Advantage plans appeal to mid-income and lower-income seniors who can't afford a combination of a Medicare Supplement and Prescription Drug Plan (PDP). Most of the Medicare Advantage plans operate like a regular PPO or HMO, with small co-pays for services, and include the prescription drug component.

This allows mid-income and lower-income seniors to access care that they formerly could not afford. It's much easier to pay nothing in monthly premiums and a $20 office visit co-pay than $180 a month for a supplement and $45 a month for a drug plan.

Medicare Advantage plans have been a boon to poorer seniors, even after repeated reimbursement cutbacks by the federal government. Medicare Advantage insurers have become more and more efficient with their dollars, and Medicare Advantage plans provide far more robust benefits than traditional Medicare alone.

Take away Medicare Advantage and you're hurting poorer seniors.

Last edited:
Obama does alot of things that Hitler did before taking over Germany. I have never seen any leader that has so much in common with Hitler in my life. It is truly astounding. They could be twins. There was a billboard in Austin, Texas that had a photo of Stalin, Obama and Hitler on it and there was a warning on it about Obama being like Hitler. I will have to find it and send it to the board. Maybe someone can post it here.

- Jeremiah

The BIGGEST LIES are the issues that are usually overlooked by the media.

The BIG LIES are generally really coming at us as the BIGGEST SILENCES

Surely I cannot be the only person here who has ever noticed that.

The BIGGEST LIES are the issues that are usually overlooked by the media.

The BIG LIES are generally really coming at us as the BIGGEST SILENCES

Surely I cannot be the only person here who has ever noticed that.

Proof the MSM is biased!!
In 2008 1,160 employees (85%) of the three major broadcast television networks, GAVE The Democratic total of $1,020,816 with an average contribution of $880.

By contrast, only 193 (15%) of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
The average Republican contribution was $744.

So why would someone be so stupid to donate to Obama AND THEN write/publish negative stories about Obama?

85% of the above employees GAVE to Democrats!

In 2008, when we conducted this study during the primaries, the portrayal of all the major candidates was more positive than it is today.
For Obama, 31% of his character narrative was negative while 69% was positive!

Much of the idea that Romney is an awkward, gaffe-prone campaigner stemmed from his closely watched trip overseas in late July.
Journalists accounted for 40% of that narrative, and talk show hosts another 7%. Another 21% of that narrative came from one media outlet directly citing another press source, in this case, the overseas journalists who were covering Romney's trip.

In morning and evening network news broadcasts, Obama's and Romney's narratives were also considerably more negative than positive, but the president fared better.
For Obama, 42% of the character narrative about him was positive compared with 58% negative.
In the case of Romney, 29% of the narrative was positive compared with a higher percentage -71% that was negative.

A More Negative Campaign | Project for Excellence in Journalism (PEJ)

Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

But when it comes to Obama this same Bush Bashing Editor of NewsWeek.... Evan Thomas calls Obama god!

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

So please explain how these FACTS 85% donations by news media to Democrats,
71% negative stories ran about Romney and a MSM editor thinks Obama is a god...

Forum List

Back