Obama used the FBI as his political weapon. It’s worse than Watergate.

Obama’s FBI Insiders used the Steele dossier(fake) to obtain a FISA warrant for spying on Trump’s campaign. The Democrat corruption is a threat to our democracy. The worst part about it is that the Press is supposed to protect the public not the Dirty Democratic Party.

Did Trump–Russia dossier back a FISA warrant? — RT US News

Yep, and every leftist poster on this site is going to call you a "conspiracy nut." That is ok, because when some form of what you have said is proven true, you can call all of them fools-)

This is going to take down MOST of the Democratic party, hierarchy. And for the leftists, let me tell you this------------> when it happens and your party is hosed for quite awhile, you can CURSE Hillary Clinton for one of two things,

1. for losing the race for President, thus losing the ability of covering it up, or

2. having the arrogance to get your party on board to attempt to pull this off.

In either case, I have a feeling that once you finally realize what has happened, no matter how much you claimed we hated Hillary, YOU will hate her worse!

Obama’s FBI Insiders used the Steele dossier(fake) to obtain a FISA warrant for spying on Trump’s campaign. The Democrat corruption is a threat to our democracy. The worst part about it is that the Press is supposed to protect the public not the Dirty Democratic Party.

Dammit you're onto us. I need to go report to my handler.

Laugh all you want, the evidence shows that it is we will be laughing last over this, and rather quickly-)

Yep, and every leftist poster on this site is going to call you a "conspiracy nut." That is ok, because when some form of what you have said is proven true, you can call all of them fools-)

This is going to take down MOST of the Democratic party, hierarchy. And for the leftists, let me tell you this------------> when it happens and your party is hosed for quite awhile, you can CURSE Hillary Clinton for one of two things,

1. for losing the race for President, thus losing the ability of covering it up, or

In either case, I have a feeling that once you finally realize what has happened, no matter how much you claimed we hated Hillary, YOU will hate her worse!
Nah our secret, all powerful shadow government run by Obama and the Ukraine will handle it.

Not only the FBI, but let's not forget: He also used the IRS to silence dissent from conservative organizations. And he used the DOJ to try to drum up support for gun-control, legislation, resulting in the deaths of an American Border Patrol agent and an estimated 600 Mexican citizens.

Let's just face it: Obama's presidency was a clusterfuck of biblical proportions.

Not only the FBI, but let's not forget: He also used the IRS to silence dissent from conservative organizations. And he used the DOJ to try to drum up support for gun-control, legislation, resulting in the deaths of an American Border Patrol agent and an estimated 600 Mexican citizens.

Whoa. That's... such a big deal. So heavy. Omg.

Nah our secret, all powerful shadow government run by Obama and the Ukraine will handle it.

LOL, so that is your best? Gotta tell you-------->you aren't following it very closely. But I suppose that is most leftists. You have a talking point, and until the truth slaps you in the face, you have your story, don't care what is actually MOST PROBABLE, you are sticking to your talking point!

Let's just face it: Obama's presidency was a clusterfuck of biblical proportions.

Lets put him on ignore, he is a troll-) Nothing of substance at all, not even an opinion!

LOL, so that is your best? Gotta tell you-------->you aren't following it very closely. But I suppose that is most leftists. You have a talking point, and until the truth slaps you in the face, you have your story, don't care what is actually MOST PROBABLE, you are sticking to your talking point!

Yes, you have the truth and no way is it a talking point :laugh:

Obama is not president.

Time to leave him alone and stop smearing the Intelligence Community.

Yes, you have the truth and no way is it a talking point :laugh:

Didn't say I had the truth-------->I said that the evidence shows it is MORE LIKELY we are correct. Let me tell ya what you got---------->2 indictments on being fibbers, and 1 indictment on being crooked long before the campaign.

Want to know what we got? We have our guys asking questions in the hearings, which YOUR guys are stonewalling. In essence, you do not stonewall if you are correct, you open up and give the opposition the middle finger.

Nope, they are on the right track, and if you looked at it, you would agree. You might still make pretend on here, but you would NOT......BE.......HAPPY!

imwawhosure, you guys got nothing. None of the Alt Right deflections are going anywhere, the judges don't support you, and Trump has been warned off from interfering with Mueller.

Yeah, I know: it's tough to be in your shoes.

Whoa. That's... such a big deal. So heavy. Omg.

Like you really care about a bunch of fucking meskins, right?

Obama is not president.

Time to leave him alone and stop smearing the Intelligence Community.

When our intelligence community gets back to their job of protecting this country, and quits running interference for Obama and Hillary, I'll give them the respect they deserve.

Forum List

Back