Obama used the FBI as his political weapon. It’s worse than Watergate.

Obama is not president.

Time to leave him alone and stop smearing the Intelligence Community.

Why? He can still be impeached and stripped of all of his benefits as a former president. Protection, pension, everything. Take it all away.

It's really pathetic the way Obama has been demoted to shadowing Donald Trump all over the world, defending everything he did for the last 8 years.

Actually kinda "creepy" like a stalker.

Not only the FBI, but let's not forget: He also used the IRS to silence dissent from conservative organizations. And he used the DOJ to try to drum up support for gun-control, legislation, resulting in the deaths of an American Border Patrol agent and an estimated 600 Mexican citizens.

Whoa. That's... such a big deal. So heavy. Omg.

Like you really care about a bunch of fucking meskins, right?
Sorry, I don't speak trumptard

Not only the FBI, but let's not forget: He also used the IRS to silence dissent from conservative organizations. And he used the DOJ to try to drum up support for gun-control, legislation, resulting in the deaths of an American Border Patrol agent and an estimated 600 Mexican citizens.

So you really have no problem with your former Attorney General putting assault weapons in the hands of Mexican drug cartels, as he did in "Fast & Furious"?

That American Border Patrol agent was one of your countrymen, you know.

It wasn’t just Clinton. It was the head Dems. But I agree with the rest of your post.
Obama’s FBI Insiders used the Steele dossier(fake) to obtain a FISA warrant for spying on Trump’s campaign. The Democrat corruption is a threat to our democracy. The worst part about it is that the Press is supposed to protect the public not the Dirty Democratic Party.

Did Trump–Russia dossier back a FISA warrant? — RT US News

Yep, and every leftist poster on this site is going to call you a "conspiracy nut." That is ok, because when some form of what you have said is proven true, you can call all of them fools-)

This is going to take down MOST of the Democratic party, hierarchy. And for the leftists, let me tell you this------------> when it happens and your party is hosed for quite awhile, you can CURSE Hillary Clinton for one of two things,

1. for losing the race for President, thus losing the ability of covering it up, or

2. having the arrogance to get your party on board to attempt to pull this off.

In either case, I have a feeling that once you finally realize what has happened, no matter how much you claimed we hated Hillary, YOU will hate her worse!

Obama used our nation and it's laws to pay back his enemies and his supporters...he used our constitution like toilet paper...and he will go down as the worst president since Carter and the most corrupt administration in the history of America...

So you really have no problem with your former Attorney General putting assault weapons in the hands of Mexican drug cartels, as he did in "Fast & Furious"?

That was started under Dubya. A cockamamie plan, maybe. I don't know.

Do I think there was a massive conspiracy by Obama to arm drug cartels in order to.... uh........... see it already stopped making any sense.

The OP is correct and the head of the IRS (an Obama Democrat) already confirmed as much despite of the denials.

Butthurt - it isn't just a condition for some Left-Lemming Lunatics, it's a way of life.

The OP is correct and the head of the IRS (an Obama Democrat) already confirmed as much despite of the denials.

Butthurt - it isn't just a condition for some Left-Lemming Lunatics, it's a way of life.

Yes. The head of the IRS confirmed that the FBI used the Steele Dossier to get a FISA warrant.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That was started under Dubya. A cockamamie plan, maybe. I don't know.

Do I think there was a massive conspiracy by Obama to arm drug cartels in order to.... uh........... see it already stopped making any sense.

You're proving the old adage that a lunatic doesn't know that he's insane. You really need to go do a little research of just how badly your jug-eared purple-lipped Marxist "president" fucked this country.

Gawd bless you, dammit. You're alright with me. :biggrin:

571FFEB1-937E-4D74-93B0-EC1876AEDA5D.jpeg More than one agent was killed. Brian Terry and Jaime Zapata.
There was also one of the guns recovered from el chaps. Sixty seven others we know of were killed by these guns, as well.
It was a travesty.

Obama’s FBI Insiders used the Steele dossier(fake) to obtain a FISA warrant for spying on Trump’s campaign. The Democrat corruption is a threat to our democracy. The worst part about it is that the Press is supposed to protect the public not the Dirty Democratic Party.

Did Trump–Russia dossier back a FISA warrant? — RT US News

Yep, and every leftist poster on this site is going to call you a "conspiracy nut." That is ok, because when some form of what you have said is proven true, you can call all of them fools-)

This is going to take down MOST of the Democratic party, hierarchy. And for the leftists, let me tell you this------------> when it happens and your party is hosed for quite awhile, you can CURSE Hillary Clinton for one of two things,

1. for losing the race for President, thus losing the ability of covering it up, or

2. having the arrogance to get your party on board to attempt to pull this off.

In either case, I have a feeling that once you finally realize what has happened, no matter how much you claimed we hated Hillary, YOU will hate her worse!
Nah our secret, all powerful shadow government run by Obama and the Ukraine will handle it.

LOL, so that is your best? Gotta tell you-------->you aren't following it very closely. But I suppose that is most leftists. You have a talking point, and until the truth slaps you in the face, you have your story, don't care what is actually MOST PROBABLE, you are sticking to your talking point!

No we’ve been following it really closely. Every time Trump is in trouble you trot out these false assertions.

The IRS scandal was a phony Republican lie by FOX News to try and make Obama look bad.

There was no FISA warrant to wiretap the Trump campaign. That’s a Trump lie to deflect from the Russia investigation.

The more you try to deflect to Obama and Clinton, the more desperate and guilty Trump looks.

It shouldn't come as a surprise, Hussein had used the IRS as a political weapon to punish and intimidate political enemies and then he used the rarely invoked "executive privilege" to keep the IRS chief from testifying.

You're proving the old adage that a lunatic doesn't know that he's insane.

So ironic

Ironic? Quit being idiotic, man. People are trying to tell you something here for your own edification, so wake the fuck up and smell the fucking coffee already.

Do you think we're saying this shit just to hear our own lips flapping?
I think you're saying it because you seek out and listen to people who make their living from lying to you and whipping you into a deranged frenzy for profit.

Trump is in trouble, the Trumptardian lies issue, we all laugh at t hem, the Trumptards get mad, and we go around in circles.

What is true is this: Trump is in trouble and the Trumptardian lying does not protect him, cannot save him from himself.

View attachment 165015 More than one agent was killed. Brian Terry and Jaime Zapata.
There was also one of the guns recovered from el chaps. Sixty seven others we know of were killed by these guns, as well.
It was a travesty.

View attachment 165015 More than one agent was killed. Brian Terry and Jaime Zapata.
It was a travesty.

Sorry, my bad. Not to denigrate the name of the other agent who was murdered thanks to Eric Holder, I just couldn't remember his name at the moment.

I quoted the number of Mexican citizens being murdered by those weapons as "600", which was probably not accurate. Even so, no investigation has been done and the number could very well be higher than 67.

Forum List

Back