🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Vows To Veto GOP Legislation To Strengthen Syrian Refugee Screenings

No question, he'll veto it and Hillary will support it. The media will back her up and praise her for her compassion. Same old shit.

That's because the hateful people who don't want to help the refugees are just a small group who are losing more power every day. America is a compassionate country even if right wingers aren't.
8 syrians caught at border.
EXCLUSIVE -- REPORT: 8 Syrians Caught at Texas Border in Laredo
Breibart.com? :laugh:
Syrians Arrested Trying to Cross Texas Border: Report

8 Syrians taken into custody at Texas border after seeking entry

Your second link (Houston Chronicle) points out that they weren't caught. The family presented them selves at a point of entry to legally enter the country just like thousands of others do every day

No question, he'll veto it and Hillary will support it. The media will back her up and praise her for her compassion. Same old shit.

That's because the hateful people who don't want to help the refugees are just a small group who are losing more power every day. America is a compassionate country even if right wingers aren't.

Your second link (Houston Chronicle) points out that they weren't caught. The family presented them selves at a point of entry to legally enter the country just like thousands of others do every day
Come on now. Thats code for "sneaking". You have to do better.
laugh.gif

well who didn't see this coming. If it's something that could HELP us the American people Obama will veto it in a heartbeat. He's standing with the Muslims like he said he would in his book. I guess the people thought he was joking when he wrote that for all to see and STILL stuck him in as our President
Obviously you didnt read the book. You were fooled by the email taking the quote out of context. Typical of you ignorant conservatives.

Obama’s ‘Dreams of My Father’

Misleading e-mail: From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Actual quote from "The Audacity of Hope" [pg. 261]: Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Is he sure that was his baby daddy or just one of many his mother was with around the time she got pregnant?
The only thing we know for sure is that his mother liked Black men like so many white women do today.

Last edited:
well who didn't see this coming. If it's something that could HELP us the American people Obama will veto it in a heartbeat. He's standing with the Muslims like he said he would in his book. I guess the people thought he was joking when he wrote that for all to see and STILL stuck him in as our President
Obviously you didnt read the book. You were fooled by the email taking the quote out of context. Typical of you ignorant conservatives.

Misleading e-mail: From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Actual quote from "The Audacity of Hope" [pg. 261]: Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Is he sure that was his baby daddy or just one of many his mother was with around the time she got pregnant?
The only thing we know for sure is that his mother like Black men like so many white women do today.

That means we know she was just white trash. Like I've said before, any white that would do that is black as if she was born black. Honorable white women don't. You can have all the dishonorable ones you want.

The only thing we know for sure is that his mother like Black men like so many white women do today.

That means we know she was just white trash. Like I've said before, any white that would do that is black as if she was born black. Honorable white women don't. You can have all the dishonorable ones you want.
Whatever excuse you need to help you cope. :laugh:

That a piece of white trash does what you say doesn't involve coping. It's just one less honorable person.

That a piece of white trash does what you say doesn't involve coping. It's just one less honorable person.
The fact that you call all these white women trash is just like saying "sour grapes". Its a coping mechanism. You know, I know it, practically everyone knows it.
laugh.gif

Check out the Prime Ministers wife...

Enjoying the show Mrs Brown? PM's wife Sarah gets an eyeful front row at Fashion for Relief

article-0-02B31B1E00000578-425_468x380.jpg

Last edited:

The Chronicle is as left leaning as a newspaper can get.

Beibart.com is as far retarded right as you can get. Whats your point?

That's because the hateful people who don't want to help the refugees are just a small group who are losing more power every day.

Since when does the majority constitute a small group?

A Bloomberg Politics poll of U.S. adults found that 53 percent of Americans say the president's plan should be halted, while 11 percent would allow Syrian Christians only. Twenty-eight percent say the program should continue without religious screening.

Read more: Most Americans oppose Obama's Syrian refugee plan

The information is accurate. That can't be said about Breitbart.

Question: Who in their right mind would be against security checks for Muslims after 911, London, Benghazi and Paris?

Answer: A jackass President named Hussein.

Is that similar to the polls that said the majority didn't support Obamacare, but a large part of those wanted it to go further?

Question: Who in their right mind would be against security checks for Muslims after 911, London, Benghazi and Paris?

Link to Obama opposing security checks?

An exclusive report by Breitbart is also known as a lie.

Do you know what the word "confirmed" means?

To hell with the Terminator going after Sarah Connors.

We need to invent a time machine to send somebody back to terminate Ann Dunham before the bitch could reproduce.

The world would be a lot better off.

An exclusive report by Breitbart is also known as a lie.

Do you know what the word "confirmed" means?

Sure. I'm just not sure you or Breitbart does. They weren't caught trying to sneak in. They presented themselves at a defined border crossing.

The bill lays out reasonable security checks for the fucking Muslims.

You know, something a little better than what we have now that didn't stop Muslim welfare refugees like the Tsarnaev brothers from killing Americans.

It takes a real idiot not to want to strengthen the scrutiny of the Muslims given the terrorists attacks by Muslims.

Of course nobody has ever accused Hussein Obama of not being an idiot, have they?

Hussein being an idiot is hell bent on bringing tens of thousands of the shitheads into this country. If that is going to happen then the reasonable thing to do is make sure they aren't terrorists. Of course Obama lovers have never been reasonable with anything, have they?

The information is accurate. That can't be said about Breitbart.

Says the far left drone!

Are you saying that 8 Syrians were not caught at the border?

Already been provided, but you far left drones dismiss it as part of your re4ligious belief's..

Forum List

Back