Obama wants to pick your neighbors

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
So Obama tried this but failed because westchester county voted democrats out and stopped it. But he is still trying to do this with every city in America. So how do you like it?

"The administration is forcing low-income housing into wealthy enclaves, whether or not anyone wants it."

"In effect, the federal government is forcing wealthy Westchester municipalities to import low-income minorities. By extension, HUD is also compelling low-income minorities to live in overwhelmingly white communities, even though research has shown for decades that large majorities of blacks have no desire to live in all-white or even mostly white neighborhoods and strongly prefer to live where at least half of the other residents are black."

Obama Wants to Pick the Clintons Neighbors - WSJ

Complete and utter BS. People who have invested in these homes won't stand for it. Low income people can't even afford the property taxes

Yep and SC just backed them up on it. This country will become nonwhite in every nook and cranny no matter what....white genocide is real. Period.

hey Sassy , --------- respectfully , seems to me that there have been lots of things that people won't stand for but now have . obamacare is one and the recent railroading of Melissas bake shop in 'oregon' is another and that has 'supreme court' involvement . Then the trashing of the Confederate flag and many more examples that I can't think of at the moment !!

plus all of mrobamas executive orders on immigration and other matters .

hey Sassy , --------- respectfully , seems to me that there have been lots of things that people won't stand for but now have . obamacare is one and the recent railroading of Melissas bake shop in 'oregon' is another and that has 'supreme court' involvement . Then the trashing of the Confederate flag and many more examples that I can't think of at the moment !!

I know. It's as though this big eared disaster purposely does this shit.

More whites will live in privately owned gated communities.
maybe Tipsy , but then the gated communities become the target plus being forced into gated communities is hardly Freedom .
Gated communities don't use federal funds.

If you have ever lived in a high crime area, you don't know what the loss of freedom is, masquerading as freedom. Many people live in homes so heavily barred they may as well be prisons.

well , of course he does it purposely both here in the USA and abroad . The nuke deal with 'iran' is another setup for the future of the USA same as mrobama allowing the rise of 'Islamic state' caliphate .

So Obama tried this but failed because westchester county voted democrats out and stopped it. But he is still trying to do this with every city in America. So how do you like it?

"The administration is forcing low-income housing into wealthy enclaves, whether or not anyone wants it."

"In effect, the federal government is forcing wealthy Westchester municipalities to import low-income minorities. By extension, HUD is also compelling low-income minorities to live in overwhelmingly white communities, even though research has shown for decades that large majorities of blacks have no desire to live in all-white or even mostly white neighborhoods and strongly prefer to live where at least half of the other residents are black."

Obama Wants to Pick the Clintons Neighbors - WSJ
how ignorant is it to force people to live somewhere else?

how vile is it to fuck over a nice area with people who are struggling to get by?

property value will plummet.

Just imagine trying to get to work. You live in hud, so you probably take the bus as is, now you are put out in the burbs....

No arguing from me , you like gated communities , ok with me . Many , most of the communities that mrobama is hoping to invade are nice existing communities .

No arguing from me , you like gated communities , ok with me . Many , most of the communities that mrobama is hoping to invade are nice existing communities .

In Indianapolis near what they call the Mass Ave district there is a low income housing project. When we lived there I heard constant complaints how the merchants and residents were tired of the crime, their property values being suppressed, etc etc....that is what will happen with this. The fact is anytime you put up low income housing the neighborhoods go to hell in a hand basket.

He want's you peasants to have EQUAL poverty and Equal crime

hey that's only fair. while he gets to PICK A PRIVATE school for his kids who will be PROTECTED as long as they live with that ugly man and man, I mean woman

Don't dare call him a Fascist though

He want's you peasants to have EQUAL poverty and Equal crime

hey that's only fair. while he gets to PICK A PRIVATE school for his kids who will be PROTECTED as long as they live with that ugly man and man, I mean woman

I don't think people of color want to live where you live, Just sayin

Forum List

Back