Obama wants to pick your neighbors

Isn't that Obama just so dreamy when he spouts like a dicktator

I wonder if Chrissy Matthews still get TINGLES after watching him speak

I have a suggestion, they can start in all of the Elected asses Neighborhoods, lead by Example
there's nothing dictatorial about this. you are an idiot.
Nope.....obviously you are.

This used to be a free country.

Now the Whitehouse thinks it can tell us what to eat and drink....what kind of car we can drive.....how much we can earn.....who we can listen to.....what we can or can't say......and now who we have to live with.

maybe Tipsy , but then the gated communities become the target plus being forced into gated communities is hardly Freedom .

I beg to differ.
Freedom is being able to leave your home and not have to worry about all your shit being gone when you get back.
I'll never understand the stance that somehow gated communities restrict freedoms in some weird way.
It's not like you have to do anything to leave or comeback except push a button on your visor on the return trip.
Which most do anyway to get in the garage.

We live in a gated community and I don't feel like I lost any freedom, I do feel safe though.

Yep..we love it!
No strange vehicles cruising your street,no door to door salespeople and if someone does get in who doesnt belong they stick out like a sore thumb.

You can't even get into ours unless the guard let's you in and if someone manages to they will soon be approached by security

I could get in in thirty seconds...done so several times. Several times, I didn't have to say a word. The dude saw my truck and opened the gate. I could have cleaned out half the houses in the place and been three states away before anyone realized it!

You'd first have to get past the alarm system and the security cameras.
And if you managed to do that you'd have to kill the dogs. Then if you wanted anything of real value you'd have to get into the safe. And of course that would take time...which you dont have because you've set off the alarm.
The whole idea is to make your house to risky a target so criminals will go elsewhere.
Oh...and when you passed through the gate? You were caught on camera so now they know what you look like and what you're driving.

Isn't that Obama just so dreamy when he spouts like a dicktator

I wonder if Chrissy Matthews still get TINGLES after watching him speak

I have a suggestion, they can start in all of the Elected asses Neighborhoods, lead by Example
there's nothing dictatorial about this. you are an idiot.
Nope.....obviously you are.

This used to be a free country.

Now the Whitehouse thinks it can tell us what to eat and drink....what kind of car we can drive.....how much we can earn.....who we can listen to.....what we can or can't say......and now who we have to live with.
how is it that you can be so dishonest?

this administration didn't invent the fda or the epa, or cafe standards. there is no cap on what you earn, and no rules about who you listen to or what you can or can't say - and there are no rules about who you live with.

your entire post was one big lie.

LOL In our community you see BMWs, Lexus, Mercedes, etc...I can't imagine a 1973 Buick with rims is going to go over well :confused:

I don't know...personally, I'd rather have the 1973 Buick!

buick__riviera_boattail_1973_2_lgw.jpg

Last edited:
I beg to differ.
Freedom is being able to leave your home and not have to worry about all your shit being gone when you get back.
I'll never understand the stance that somehow gated communities restrict freedoms in some weird way.
It's not like you have to do anything to leave or comeback except push a button on your visor on the return trip.
Which most do anyway to get in the garage.

We live in a gated community and I don't feel like I lost any freedom, I do feel safe though.

Yep..we love it!
No strange vehicles cruising your street,no door to door salespeople and if someone does get in who doesnt belong they stick out like a sore thumb.

You can't even get into ours unless the guard let's you in and if someone manages to they will soon be approached by security

I could get in in thirty seconds...done so several times. Several times, I didn't have to say a word. The dude saw my truck and opened the gate. I could have cleaned out half the houses in the place and been three states away before anyone realized it!

You'd first have to get past the alarm system and the security cameras.
And if you managed to do that you'd have to kill the dogs. Then if you wanted anything of real value you'd have to get into the safe. And of course that would take time...which you dont have because you've set off the alarm.
The whole idea is to make your house to risky a target so criminals will go elsewhere.
Oh...and when you passed through the gate? You were caught on camera so now they know what you look like and what you're driving.

Yeah...they have a blurry picture (through a truck window, if the camera is high enough to get anything but the door of a large truck) of a guy with a beard & shades driving a truck that is, other than graphics (easily removed) identical to millions of others on the road. I could have hooked a $100,000+ car (takes maybe 45 seconds in a self-loader, 3-4 minutes with a ramp truck) & driven out with it...it would have been in a container headed for China by the time anyone figured out it was gone! I hooked several cars from there, one a Ferarri...the rent-a-cop didn't hesitate, he just opened the gate for me to leave! That was in a nice, late-model truck...but when I hooked a Range Rover, I was driving a ratty, dented Ford F-800 ramp truck built during the Nixon administration! (It didn't even have company lettering at the time.)

Forum List

Back