🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama was kept informed of the conversations by wire tap. No spin. No more BS libs

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

So if Obama had to be informed of what another part of government was doing, it shows he didn't order it, and clears him completely.

Obama-haters really are the stupidest humans to ever walk the planet.

So if Obama had to be informed of what another part of government was doing, it shows he didn't order it, and clears him completely.

He couldn't order something and be kept informed?

LOL

Yes .

First off, who are they tapping ? Some shady stock firm on the 4th floor?

The Don is claiming HE was the target BECAUSE he's running for prez . There's no proof of that .

Yes .

The Don is claiming HE was the target BECAUSE he's running for prez . There's no proof of that .
None that's available to you. You guys kill me with your know nothing claims. You have no clue as to what is out there or not and you post like you're an insider.

In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0
Thats great. Obama should have been kept informed. Why is that news to you?

Yes .

Getting a FISA on all the communications going in and out from the Trump team is not exactly wire-tapping but is the equivalent.

When the going gets tough lefties resort to semantics and word spin, 24/7.

Knew about what? Financial crimes at trump tower?

If there were any crimes, there would have been indictments. BUT as Trump said, the Obama gang WAS tapping Trump tower. The Brown Shirt Press was using the taps as proof of wrong doing until nothing ever surfaced. Remember, Slate FLAT OUT LIED about a server in Trump Tower communicating with Russian banks in their desperate attempt to hack the election.

Until this week you fascist pricks didn't even deny tapping Trump. You thought you could "get him."

I thought there was no wiretapping?
And if you think the first time barry knew about it was when they gave him the results...or lack thereof,you're a complete idiot.

Obamagate. Simply abhorrent behavior from O and of course he is trying to deny it now. Worthless.

Wow, I guess that proves Obama tapped Trump's phones. LOL

I thought there was no wiretapping?
And if you think the first time barry knew about it was when they gave him the results...or lack thereof,you're a complete idiot.
Hey stupid. Saying Obama didnt order any wire tapping doesnt mean there was no wire tapping.

Only an idiot would claim to know when Obama heard about it without any proof.

Forum List

Back