🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama was kept informed of the conversations by wire tap. No spin. No more BS libs

So if Obama had to be informed of what another part of government was doing, it shows he didn't order it, and clears him completely.

Obama-haters really are the stupidest humans to ever walk the planet.

I thought there was no wiretapping?
And if you think the first time barry knew about it was when they gave him the results...or lack thereof,you're a complete idiot.
Hey stupid. Saying Obama didnt order any wire tapping doesnt mean there was no wire tapping.

Only an idiot would claim to know when Obama heard about it without any proof.
And given how Trump fired Manafort after reports started showing up about his finanicial ties to Russian intelligence guys, I thought it was pretty clear Trump got word from somewhere that Manafort was getting read like War and Piece at Langley.

Yep, been posting it for 3 days. Glad you posted a thread of its own, tiny dancer. Maybe it will get noticed finally!
In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

So if Obama had to be informed of what another part of government was doing, it shows he didn't order it, and clears him completely.

And if you think the first time barry knew about it was when they gave him the results...or lack thereof,you're a complete idiot.
Now, now. We were told repeatedly that Obama didn't know anything about anything until he read it in the newspaper...

Now, now. We were told repeatedly that Obama didn't know anything about anything until he read it in the newspaper...
You should try different news sources.

Who told you that?

Yes .

First off, who are they tapping ? Some shady stock firm on the 4th floor?

The Don is claiming HE was the target BECAUSE he's running for prez . There's no proof of that .

Holy toledo Timmy. Beleiving your posts would make me as stupid as any chick who believes

"I promise I won't come in your mouth".

:lmao:

the deeper Trump gets in his own bullshit the dumber Russian-Wingers get on every level.

keep it up dipshits you're closing in on Benghazi-dumb .. only 2-3 more years to go !

In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

This has GOT to be fake news because Obama, Clapper, Comey, Pelosi, etc have declared Trump was not wire-tapped.

Poor Obama/Democrats/Snowflakes...they can't keep track of their own lies....

And given how Trump fired Manafort after reports started showing up about his finanicial ties to Russian intelligence guys, I thought it was pretty clear Trump got word from somewhere that Manafort was getting read like War and Piece at Langley.

Is that what Trump said on a recording Clapper gave to Obama? :dunno:

Yes .

First off, who are they tapping ? Some shady stock firm on the 4th floor?

The Don is claiming HE was the target BECAUSE he's running for prez . There's no proof of that .

Holy toledo Timmy. Beleiving your posts would make me as stupid as any chick who believes

"I promise I won't come in your mouth".

:lmao:
Sometimes you just cant control it, sexist! :p

the deeper Trump gets in his own bullshit the dumber Russian-Wingers get on every level.

keep it up dipshits you're closing in on Benghazi-dumb .. only 2-3 more years to go !
What are you talking about, Siete...the NYT just proved that the Obama administration DID wire-tap Trump. You more pissed that it came out or that you can't deny it anymore?

Whoever has been responsible for exposing the treason in the trump campaign deserves recognition and thanks. Without exposing the treason of selling the US election by trump, it would have gone unnoticed.

The wiretapping was on the Russians. Why shouldn't President be informed of who the Ruskies were talking to and what they were saying? Lets have the transcripts.

You should try different news sources.
Really? You don't remember his reaction to Fast and Furious selling arms to drug traffickers? That the IRS was targeting conservative groups? That the OA had seized the phone records of journalists? That the NSA was spying on foreign leaders? About the VA waiting lists? That Hillary was running classified information through her private, poorly secured server?

Where have you been all this time?

The wiretapping was on the Russians. Why shouldn't President be informed of who the Ruskies were talking to and what they were saying? Lets have the transcripts.

Why dont you ask Mamooth?

What are you talking about, Siete...the NYT just proved that the Obama administration DID wire-tap Trump. You more pissed that it came out or that you can't deny it anymore?
Where did they prove Obama tapped Drumpf? All I saw was that they told the Obama administration what they found.

Try reading your link. It doesn't say who was wire tapped, nor when but it does say it is not clear whether the intercepted communications had anything to do with Mr. Trump’s campaign, or Mr. Trump himself. Trump's accusation was that Obama tapped his phone just prior to his victory.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back