🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama was kept informed of the conversations by wire tap. No spin. No more BS libs

In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

That's funny. Where did it say that Trump Tower was wiretapped?

A server in Trump Tower was the key. That's what they went for because there was some bizarro hit to try to prove Trump's involvement with Russian Banks.
A server in Drumpf Tower is not the entire tower.

You must be hard of reading. What confused you snowflake?
No, I just wanted a snowflake make the incredulous claim again that President Obama was not notified by anyone in his administration - not even the US AG who would have been asked for the permission to start wire-tapping Trump - that they were going to start an investigation on the GOP's Presidential Candidate - wiretapping him in the middle of the Election - providing the man who wanted to ensure his legacy was not wiped out with information.

That has got to be THE DUMBEST thing I have ever heard ever on this board.

View attachment 115729
Who made that claim snowflake? Of course he would be notified of Drumpfs Russian mafia dealings. Obama was the POTUS at the time.

was Trump notified Sessions met with Russians?

So if Obama had to be informed of what another part of government was doing, it shows he didn't order it, and clears him completely.

Obama-haters really are the stupidest humans to ever walk the planet.

Trump is responsible for the enforcement policy at ICE. Trump is responsible for the actions of every executive branch department. He appointed the people in charge. If one does something wrong, Trump gets the blame because the buck stops at the top. At least Truman said so.

So why is it that Obama isn't responsible when in a similar situation?

So if Obama had to be informed of what another part of government was doing, it shows he didn't order it, and clears him completely.

dah, why the need to tell him then if he didn't order it? He wouldn't have known about it right?

No, I just wanted a snowflake make the incredulous claim again that President Obama was not notified by anyone in his administration - not even the US AG who would have been asked for the permission to start wire-tapping Trump - that they were going to start an investigation on the GOP's Presidential Candidate - wiretapping him in the middle of the Election - providing the man who wanted to ensure his legacy was not wiped out with information.

View attachment 115729
Who made that claim snowflake? Of course he would be notified of Drumpfs Russian mafia dealings. Obama was the POTUS at the time.

He probably knew but no one has made a claim that he was notified.

Trump is responsible for the enforcement policy at ICE. Trump is responsible for the actions of every executive branch department. He appointed the people in charge. If one does something wrong, Trump gets the blame because the buck stops at the top. At least Truman said so.

In order to be responsible you have to order the wire tap. Any proof he did that?

View attachment 115729

he wasn't president when he met with them.

In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

What exactly does that say? It says that the FBI were investigating Page, Mannafort and Stone for possible connections to the Russian hacking and Wikileaks. That investigation is hardly a secret.

The only reference to wire taps comes in a paragraph about Sessions at the end:

The lingering investigations will pose a test for Senator Jeff Sessions, Republican of Alabama, who has been nominated for attorney general. If Mr. Sessions is confirmed, he will for a time be the only person in the government authorized to seek foreign intelligence wiretaps on American soil.

Coyote. Come on. You are one of the most intelligent posters I've met all these years. To believe that the NSA was only conducting surveillance on associates and not Trump himself is koo koo bye bye.

Bi partisan here. If the intelligence community has grown as horrid as it has been proven to be via the unreal NSA monitoring wildly it is a threat to the Republic.

dah, why the need to tell him then if he didn't order it? He wouldn't have known about it right?
Thats none of your business to be frank but since he is the POTUS he should be informed of treason.

In order to be responsible you have to order the wire tap. Any proof he did that?
why report back, key word is back, to the white house? If they were unaware of an investigation why would he need to know anything? it is quite simple.

View attachment 115729

The meeting barry set up for Sessions or the cocktail party?

He technically didn't 'order' the surveillance, but obviously he knew what was going on. His lackeys did the actual approving and carrying out of the surveillance on Trump's Campaign. It's like Watergate, but far worse.

And your proof came from Trump. Correct?

I admit i do believe Trump. I do believe the Democrats carried out surveillance on Trump's Campaign. He may have been incorrect on his Trump Tower 'wiretap' claim, but i do believe surveillance of some kind was carried out.

FBI Director James Comey was 'incredulous' over Trump's tweets - CNNPolitics.com[/URL]

Story highlights
Comey was concerned that the allegation would make the FBI look bad
FBI officials reached out to DOJ personnel to try to clear up reports that Obama wire-tapped Trump's phone
(CNN)FBI Director James Comey was "incredulous" over the weekend after President Donald Trump's allegation via Twitter that former President Barack Obama ordered a wiretap of his phones during the campaign, a person familiar with the matter told CNN.

The source said Comey was concerned that the allegation would make the FBI look bad, and that concern was part of what prompted the FBI director to have his staff reach out to staff at the Department of Justice asking them to knock down the allegation.
The source said Comey felt "institutionally he has to push back on this" because the magnitude of the allegations that Comey knows not to be true.]

Thats none of your business to be frank but since he is the POTUS he should be informed of treason.
WTF are you talking about exactly? treason? for what?

why report back, key word is back, to the white house? If they were unaware of an investigation why would he need to know anything? it is quite simple.
Because thats what they should do when there is someone suspected of committing treason. Keep the POTUS informed.

WTF are you talking about exactly? treason? for what?
Go get a clue on why Drumpfs aides and server were being investigated. Then come back and try again.

OMFG!!! Are you really that much of an Obama Fluffer? You make less sense than FranCoWtf on acid

Forum List

Back