🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama was kept informed of the conversations by wire tap. No spin. No more BS libs

So if Obama had to be informed of what another part of government was doing, it shows he didn't order it, and clears him completely.

Obama-haters really are the stupidest humans to ever walk the planet.
dah, why the need to tell him then if he didn't order it? He wouldn't have known about it right?
Thats none of your business to be frank but since he is the POTUS he should be informed of treason.
WTF are you talking about exactly? treason? for what?
Go get a clue on why Drumpfs aides and server were being investigated. Then come back and try again.
why were they exactly? what was the probable cause? based on what exactly?

So if Obama had to be informed of what another part of government was doing, it shows he didn't order it, and clears him completely.

dah, why the need to tell him then if he didn't order it? He wouldn't have known about it right?
Thats none of your business to be frank but since he is the POTUS he should be informed of treason.
Go get a clue on why Drumpfs aides and server were being investigated. Then come back and try again.
its common knowledge. Go google it. Were you sleep when this was going on?

well if it's so common knowledge why can't you write it down and post it here? you're the one ranting about something I have no idea what.

In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

What exactly does that say? It says that the FBI were investigating Page, Mannafort and Stone for possible connections to the Russian hacking and Wikileaks. That investigation is hardly a secret.

The only reference to wire taps comes in a paragraph about Sessions at the end:

The lingering investigations will pose a test for Senator Jeff Sessions, Republican of Alabama, who has been nominated for attorney general. If Mr. Sessions is confirmed, he will for a time be the only person in the government authorized to seek foreign intelligence wiretaps on American soil.

Coyote. Come on. You are one of the most intelligent posters I've met all these years. To believe that the NSA was only conducting surveillance on associates and not Trump himself is koo koo bye bye.

Bi partisan here. If the intelligence community has grown as horrid as it has been proven to be via the unreal NSA monitoring wildly it is a threat to the Republic.

I stick to the facts TD, if we don't then - someone could just as easily claim Trump is ordering them to conduct illegal surveillance on his opponents as truth and not be required to provide any actual evidence.

This article lays it out pretty clearly: Fact check: Examining Trump’s wiretap claim

If one does something wrong, Trump gets the blame because the buck stops at the top. At least Truman said so.

Well at least if nothing goes wrong! Right? He will first blame Obama, then his Generals........Courts.....anyone but him. If it's gone wrong you can bet the Grabber will pass the Buck!

In this article the New York Times not only discusses the wire taps but points out that the White House was given the information.

Whoooooooooooooooooo hoooooooo! Thank you NYT's. There's something I thought I would never say.

" The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit

The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said.

One official said intelligence reports based on some of the WIRE TAPPED COMMUNICATIONS had been provided to the White House."

Right there in the last line wiretaps and White House. Obama knew what was going on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html?_r=0

What exactly does that say? It says that the FBI were investigating Page, Mannafort and Stone for possible connections to the Russian hacking and Wikileaks. That investigation is hardly a secret.

The only reference to wire taps comes in a paragraph about Sessions at the end:

The lingering investigations will pose a test for Senator Jeff Sessions, Republican of Alabama, who has been nominated for attorney general. If Mr. Sessions is confirmed, he will for a time be the only person in the government authorized to seek foreign intelligence wiretaps on American soil.

Coyote. Come on. You are one of the most intelligent posters I've met all these years. To believe that the NSA was only conducting surveillance on associates and not Trump himself is koo koo bye bye.

Bi partisan here. If the intelligence community has grown as horrid as it has been proven to be via the unreal NSA monitoring wildly it is a threat to the Republic.

I stick to the facts TD, if we don't then - someone could just as easily claim Trump is ordering them to conduct illegal surveillance on his opponents as truth and not be required to provide any actual evidence.

This article lays it out pretty clearly: Fact check: Examining Trump’s wiretap claim
no that is that something is going on with the ruskies right? nothing like comparison shopping eh?

well if it's so common knowledge why can't you write it down and post it here? you're the one ranting about something I have no idea what.
Because its not my job to keep you informed. You should educate yourself prior to engaging someone on a topic you admittedly have no idea about.

Because its not my job to keep you informed. You should educate yourself prior to engaging someone on a topic you admittedly have no idea about.
well sorry, i don't read minds and it seems that's what you're asking me to do. so for now, you have no idea what you're talking about and let's just close the discussion with you is cuckoo. Unless, you can explain why you feel americans should just be spied on.

Last edited:
From Jan. 19th..

Are you posting to rack up post count? That's the date of the article, not who was POTUS at the time
which was obummer.

If you get rid of your god given racist piece of shit rights. Is that mean Obama is perfect?

Obama is the name a well respected president all over the world.
more ranting from the left. ahem......wTF are trying to say? stop tussling about so widely, calm down and tell us.

well sorry, i don't read minds and it seems that's what you're asking me to do. so for now, you have no idea what you're talking about and let's just close the discussion with you is cuckoo. Unless, you can explain why you feel americans should just be spied on.
You are the one asking and begging me to tell you something everyone else was aware of months ago.

You are the one asking and begging me to tell you something everyone else was aware of months ago.
why are you so opposed to just posting what you think you know? If you don't, then there is nothing and you're a whackadoodle. and still unamerican

why are you so opposed to just posting what you think you know? If you don't, then there is nothing and you're a whackadoodle. and still unamerican
I just told you. Its not my job to educate you on something so commonly known. Stop begging. Arent you embarrassed by now?

It's funny, the progressives keep on pushing on the so-called "Russian connection" - there is no doubt Obama was an absolute corrupt, so I would not put anything past that son of a bitch…
Only a fool would trust the federal government

I just told you. Its not my job to educate you on something so commonly known. Stop begging. Arent you embarrassed by now?
educate? I didn't ask you teach me anything. I asked you for your evidence to which you still have shit for.

Only a foolish piece of shit would trust anything Obama says… Fact

Only a foolish piece of shit would trust anything Obama says… Fact
Trump is the only source of truth. Only he can protect us.

educate? I didn't ask you teach me anything. I asked you for your evidence to which you still have shit for.
You didn't notice Manafort was being investigated last summer?

Forum List

Back